Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pics Posted-Graphic! ACTIVE+ MEMBERS ONLY

+9
rachyg1
Little jen
Rach26
kinkyboots33
ab1982
singingbabe_123
alfie
yettiricey
Emme-Kate
13 posters

Go down

Pics Posted-Graphic! ACTIVE+ MEMBERS ONLY Empty Pics Posted-Graphic! ACTIVE+ MEMBERS ONLY

Post by Emme-Kate 1st July 2011, 8:06 am

Hi Ladies!

I'm 6 weeks post-op and have pics online up to day 37 if anyone wants to view them just PM me.I just want to warn you I did post graphic photos of the split that occured on my left breasts horizontal incision.It's not for the sqeemish.The split was my fault,not the doctor's.I wanted to show it so others can be reassured that even if you have a split or opening it will heal nicely in many cases.Today at 6 weeks its gone & you can't tell it even happened.I had lifted my hands over my head at 3 days post-op to chase a bat that got into our house in the middle of the night.We have an old 1850's Victorian house that isn't sealed real well and they get in every now and them.My hubby was gone on a business trip so with my children screaming bloody murder,I had no choice but to catch it and remove it from the house.It didn't hurt,just stung, but it did bleed out.You'll see the black areas on it.That is a type of cauterizing they put on it.Not sure what it was called though.So if your doctor says don't lift your arms,it's for a good reason.Follow his/her orders no matter what!

Also for anyone afraid of getting stretch marks once you have implants I can tell you I got ones that looked kind of pale in color and now as they have dropped I can't see anymore stretch marks.Not even outside in the sunlight.

My biggest concern is that my areola mounds seem to low.Especially my left one.Please let me know if you think they are to low.I have my 6 week appointment at 11:30am.I'm going to tell her about this again.But please give me your honest opinions.

Hugs to you all!
Pics Posted-Graphic! ACTIVE+ MEMBERS ONLY 571992
Emme-Kate
Emme-Kate
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 849

Back to top Go down

Pics Posted-Graphic! ACTIVE+ MEMBERS ONLY Empty Re: Pics Posted-Graphic! ACTIVE+ MEMBERS ONLY

Post by yettiricey 1st July 2011, 9:17 am

I'd love to see your pics hun.

OMG I'm so impressed you you captured a bat but sorry it resulted in you splitting!!!! Ouch!!!!!!
yettiricey
yettiricey
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2309

Back to top Go down

Pics Posted-Graphic! ACTIVE+ MEMBERS ONLY Empty Re: Pics Posted-Graphic! ACTIVE+ MEMBERS ONLY

Post by Emme-Kate 1st July 2011, 9:57 am

Old houses and bats seem to go hand in hand!EWE! I can't stand those creepy things :(

I'll PM you now,let me know if you agree with me on the areola being to low.Thank you
Emme-Kate
Emme-Kate
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by yettiricey 1st July 2011, 9:58 am

Ok Hun will do.

My uncle had a bat in his house once but he just laid on the floor with his hands covering his head while he screamed like a baby Pics Posted-Graphic! ACTIVE+ MEMBERS ONLY 557141
yettiricey
yettiricey
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Emme-Kate 1st July 2011, 10:03 am

I don't blame him!That's what I usually do but with the husband gone and he kids screaming I was the only one to be able to get it.We get them a lot.I was told they sneak in through cracks as thin as a wafer.And to boot,they are endangered so you have to carefully remove them...if they're endangered how come I have so many that end up in my house?LOL!

Your poor Uncle! I feel his pain and fear Pics Posted-Graphic! ACTIVE+ MEMBERS ONLY 476424
Emme-Kate
Emme-Kate
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by yettiricey 1st July 2011, 10:08 am

I would've had splatted it and just not told anyone!!! Pics Posted-Graphic! ACTIVE+ MEMBERS ONLY 267328
yettiricey
yettiricey
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by alfie 1st July 2011, 12:25 pm

Could I see your pics please Emme-Kate. xx
alfie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5841

Back to top Go down

Post by yettiricey 1st July 2011, 2:23 pm

Don't forget to send your details hun x
yettiricey
yettiricey
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Emme-Kate 1st July 2011, 7:16 pm

I PM'd you girls.I hope it went through.I'm new to this :)
Emme-Kate
Emme-Kate
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by singingbabe_123 2nd July 2011, 1:22 pm

would I be able to see your pics please?
How much movement can you? I'm terrified of mine opening...so trying my hardest not to move at all. I can see dried blood on my dressing and its really scaring me that i've opened the wound! xxx
singingbabe_123
singingbabe_123
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 194

Back to top Go down

Post by ab1982 2nd July 2011, 1:23 pm

Hey hun

Could i see please?

xxx
ab1982
ab1982
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 404

Back to top Go down

Post by kinkyboots33 9th July 2011, 1:08 pm

Id love to see your pictures please?
i will also pm you back with my honest opinion..

xxx
kinkyboots33
kinkyboots33
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 254

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach26 9th July 2011, 2:11 pm

Can I see your pics please hunnie? x
Rach26
Rach26
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1316

http://markowenunofficial.forum-motion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Little jen 9th July 2011, 2:34 pm

Hi hun,

Can I take a peek please??
x
Little jen
Little jen
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 750

Back to top Go down

Post by rachyg1 9th July 2011, 9:19 pm

Could I look at your pics please x
rachyg1
rachyg1
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 362

Back to top Go down

Post by Emme-Kate 9th July 2011, 10:14 pm

Hi rachyg1,I sent you a PM but my computer is acting up.I hope it went through to you.

Pics Posted-Graphic! ACTIVE+ MEMBERS ONLY 899188
Emme-Kate
Emme-Kate
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by jen86 10th July 2011, 10:43 am

would love to take a look if thats okay x
jen86
jen86
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2901

Back to top Go down

Post by PoppyBee 12th July 2011, 9:52 pm

Hi, any chance i could have a peek? Thanks xx
PoppyBee
PoppyBee
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 159

Back to top Go down

Post by miss flump 18th July 2011, 6:19 pm

Hiya,

I'm having a BA, uplift and tummy tuck on 11th August.

Can I take a look at your photos please?

Thanks,

Miss Flump x
miss flump
miss flump
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 149

Back to top Go down

Post by Pixie 18th July 2011, 6:47 pm

I'm worried about low areolas and stretchmarks too! Two things I'm thinking will either improve when I get mine done or get much much worse... could I take a look? Will PM you an opinion later if you like x
Pixie
Pixie
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 248

http://chouxlala.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down