Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i just posted new pics of the girls help!!

+3
kaboobie
Nessa2011
FLOWER11
7 posters

Go down

i just posted new pics of the girls help!! Empty i just posted new pics of the girls help!!

Post by FLOWER11 28th April 2011, 10:29 pm

I'm having an issue w the left one it looks flat on top just there the right one is nice n round...check it out and please tell me if its worth adding more cc's to it to make it more like the right......oh! the pain all over again..nnooooo!!!!

pm me for picture trail info

thanks girls
FLOWER11
FLOWER11
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 655

Back to top Go down

i just posted new pics of the girls help!! Empty Re: i just posted new pics of the girls help!!

Post by Nessa2011 28th April 2011, 10:44 pm

Hi,

can i have a look? I'm so excited to be an active member since today. Just created an account as well.
Nessa2011
Nessa2011
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 65

Back to top Go down

i just posted new pics of the girls help!! Empty Re: i just posted new pics of the girls help!!

Post by kaboobie 4th May 2011, 2:16 am

do you mind if i take a look?
kaboobie
kaboobie
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 319

Back to top Go down

Post by danni 4th May 2011, 5:30 am

I will take a look Hun if you don't mind ? Hug Xx
danni
danni
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 164

Back to top Go down

Post by yettiricey 4th May 2011, 7:25 am

Hi Hun

it's very early days hun and I'm sure all is ok. They will heal at different stages. Can I take a look?

Y
x Hug
yettiricey
yettiricey
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2309

Back to top Go down

Post by elle83 4th May 2011, 10:56 am

Can I take a look if its ok? Heart
elle83
elle83
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 80

Back to top Go down

Post by FLOWER11 4th May 2011, 3:25 pm

I pm all u girls honest opinions....I see my Dr. tmrw..thanks dolls! :flowers:
FLOWER11
FLOWER11
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by elle83 4th May 2011, 6:06 pm

All I can say is wow!!!! I feel so much better about having a lift after seeing your pictures!! They are healing so well! the scars are barely visable and thats 1 month!!!
They really do look great!
To be honest I can only really see a difference in one of the pictures and that could be the angle, I think if you are going to see your surgeon then you could mention it to him but it soooo early, dont they change quite a lot over the months?
They will drop and settle and then they might really even out?
Congrats on how well they have turned!!!! And thank you for making my day!! congrats
elle83
elle83
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by FLOWER11 4th May 2011, 6:17 pm

AHHH! Elle thanks sweetiiee...yeah i think im obssessing n im looking for perfection when we all knw there's no perfection...Everyone tells me the same thing about my scars I think my Dr. did a great job with the incisions n even size for my body....yeah! the difference between the boobs might change with time I for sure wont get anything done until im certain thats the best choice..I'm still early into recovery so i will wait for the fluff fairy n for them to cont. to drop and settle....

I'm happy my pics made ur day gives u in insight on what ur scars r going to look like... I know how scared i was about having all these crazy scars every where but its not so bad...the one around my areola is not visible at ALL!! I cant wait to start wearing my nice clothes n see how great they will look!!Just in time for summer!!

Hope u have a speedy recovery!!
FLOWER11
FLOWER11
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by elle83 4th May 2011, 11:09 pm

The areola scar is incredible, actually incredible, and thats the scar im most worried about! So its really given me hope, can I ask who your surgeon was? I might have to track him/her down because those scars are seriously neat!
elle83
elle83
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by elle83 5th May 2011, 10:50 am

just realised your in california :( Thats a bit too far for me to go to your surgeon!! I was just wondering how come none of the stitches are on the outside? Is that a special technique?
elle83
elle83
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by FLOWER11 6th May 2011, 7:08 pm

Elle yes! Im in cali. my doctors name is Dr. Li...a bit expensive but very much worth it..he has great back groud and education n over 20 years exp. board cert. he was rated one of LA's best check out his video on his web site [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I had a follow-up with him and he said it all looks good that the bigger boob will soon drop more and I will not need any re-op....he said im healing very good n scars are fadding...he cleared me to resume to all my normal activities...n wear a bra...yuppies..I love that man!!!

Elle have u posted any pics?
FLOWER11
FLOWER11
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by elle83 7th May 2011, 6:32 pm

No pics yet, still searching for the right surgeon, dont think i could afford to go to cali as well as get my boobies done!! Your surgeon did such an amazing job tho!! Wish i was a millionaire, i would jump on a flight! I hope to find the right surgeon and book my date within the next month or so, cant wait till i have it booked! Will let you know when i do and I will put some pics up and you can tell me what you think!
So glad its all going so well for you!
xxxxxxx
elle83
elle83
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by FLOWER11 9th May 2011, 2:52 pm

Elle I think ur being smart about taking your time to find a good doctor it's your body we're talking about here...n sometime cheaper ends up more expensive.....Just do ur research on the doctor and follow ur gut....here's my email maybe we can keep in touch and see how everything works out for u and me both....[email deleted by request]..I will soon post a few new pics of my progress... :boobstick:

Last edited by RoxyChick on 23rd October 2011, 2:06 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : email address deleted)
FLOWER11
FLOWER11
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by elle83 9th May 2011, 10:05 pm

yes lets keep in touch! would be great to have updates on how you are doing! Your avatar looks great btw!
elle83
elle83
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bambi<3 10th May 2011, 1:25 pm

can i please see!! xx i had a lift im worried about my scars :( x
bambi<3
bambi<3
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 29

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down