Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

please send me pics of 350CC if you were a 34A.

4 posters

Go down

please send me pics of  350CC if you were a 34A. Empty please send me pics of 350CC if you were a 34A.

Post by butterfly69 26th June 2011, 10:40 pm

I had my boobs done 4 days ago. and i thought they lookes great than the swelling went down now i think they are too small. i was wondering if anyone could send mw some pics of a 350cc iam 5'6 and weigh 109 and i was a 34A before. iam a mess iam crying about my size and need some pics to see if mone our to small i know there is nothing i can do about it now. but i would like to see everyone else 350cc to see if mone look similar did anyone else feel this way after they got theres done. will i be happy with what i have. they are much bigger than they were. i just thought they would have been bigger. someone please help me.
butterfly69
butterfly69
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 9

Back to top Go down

please send me pics of  350CC if you were a 34A. Empty Re: please send me pics of 350CC if you were a 34A.

Post by Dina 21st July 2011, 1:22 am

What size were you aiming for from a 34A? I'm curious.. because I'm a 32A right now and I think I might get 350cc implants.. and I'm afraid it'll be too small...
Dina
Dina
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 166

Back to top Go down

please send me pics of  350CC if you were a 34A. Empty Re: please send me pics of 350CC if you were a 34A.

Post by LiL SIS 21st July 2011, 1:31 am

when i went to my first consult.. the PS said i would get 350cc 'overs' to get me to about a full D (UK DD) but i am starting at a full D/small C (UK C/D)

did you get unders or overs.. because a lot of girls say that give it some time, you will 'fluff'.. so might get bigger again

sorry to hear you arnt happy.. just remember 4 days is still very early.

maybe have a look through the stats in here..

and this link has some photos of 350cc implants

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
LiL SIS
LiL SIS
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 315

Back to top Go down

Post by Knxgrl 21st July 2011, 1:09 pm

I felt that way at first too! They just weren't what I had expected. But now that they're relaxing and the muscles aren't fighting me so much, they are getting that softer- fuller feeling and working together.... At first they were like two separate entities all stiff and pushing away from each other. Give it more time... A few days isn't enough to see what they'll look like once they start healing :) patience is easier said than done!! ;)
Knxgrl
Knxgrl
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 373

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down