Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nad's 6 week pics- scars and squeezing!

+15
angelicfruitcake
Optima
MrsMartini
mariajw
mah81
polegirl
cakey_baby
BoobiePrize
SG007
BlondeBarbie
amanda2k10
Annie66
Angelpie
_Carrie_
nads
19 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Nad's 6 week pics- scars and squeezing! Empty Nad's 6 week pics- scars and squeezing!

Post by nads 30th January 2009, 2:40 pm

Heya girls,

I've put up some pics of my 6 week old boobies! I included some pics of scars and me squeezing to show they are getting more squeezable Hysterical
I think i'm done dropping as they look in a good position, would be great to hear honest feedback on my boobs,

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

pm me for pw please x
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 13463

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Nad's 6 week pics- scars and squeezing! Empty Re: Nad's 6 week pics- scars and squeezing!

Post by _Carrie_ 30th January 2009, 2:44 pm

Meeeee please!! x
_Carrie_
_Carrie_
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 615

Back to top Go down

Nad's 6 week pics- scars and squeezing! Empty Re: Nad's 6 week pics- scars and squeezing!

Post by _Carrie_ 30th January 2009, 2:54 pm

Thanks! They do look in a great position hun! And actually they are quite squeezable already aren't they? The scars are looking good too, very neat. Think you should be very chuffed, and imagine how great they're going to look in another couple of months if they look that good already...

I JUST WANT MY VERY OWN BOOBS RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!! ARGGGHHH!!!!! hahahahah - sorry!!

Are you still wearing a 32D?

C x
_Carrie_
_Carrie_
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 615

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 30th January 2009, 2:57 pm

_Carrie_ wrote:Thanks! They do look in a great position hun! And actually they are quite squeezable already aren't they? The scars are looking good too, very neat. Think you should be very chuffed, and imagine how great they're going to look in another couple of months if they look that good already...

I JUST WANT MY VERY OWN BOOBS RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!! ARGGGHHH!!!!! hahahahah - sorry!!

Are you still wearing a 32D?

C x

Hysterical only a few days left for you hun! Thanks hun, i hope they'll look more natural in a couple of months and get much softer and move more but if they dont i wont mind too much as the size has def grown on me.
Yep still in a 32D which im pleased about, dont really want to measure bigger!

xxx
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelpie 30th January 2009, 3:02 pm

Ooohh... can I have a looky to please?? xx
Angelpie
Angelpie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1428

Back to top Go down

Post by Annie66 30th January 2009, 3:06 pm

They are lovely - and getting better all the time. Great to see the 'squeezability' factor too :lol:
congrats again 👍
A x
Annie66
Annie66
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1828

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 30th January 2009, 3:08 pm

Annie66 wrote:They are lovely - and getting better all the time. Great to see the 'squeezability' factor too :lol:
congrats again 👍
A x

Thanks hunny! How you been? xxx
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by amanda2k10 30th January 2009, 3:10 pm

i think someone has had a visit from the fluffing fairy lol
oh hunni they look fab, lovely scars and like carrie said they are a lovely shape and in great possition.
they look so natural when squeezed also
thanks for letting me look hun
hugs
amanda
xxxxxxxxxx
amanda2k10
amanda2k10
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 473

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelpie 30th January 2009, 3:13 pm

My goodness... lucky you... a perfect size and looking so good already. Pleased to see they're softening up. I think they really look great Nads... loved the pic in the bikini... that's one of the main things I'm looking forward to, is wearing a bikini... and having something to put in it!
Angelpie
Angelpie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1428

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 30th January 2009, 3:14 pm

weichardt wrote:i think someone has had a visit from the fluffing fairy lol
oh hunni they look fab, lovely scars and like carrie said they are a lovely shape and in great possition.
they look so natural when squeezed also
thanks for letting me look hun
hugs
amanda
xxxxxxxxxx
Really? Maybe they have filled out a bit! When you look at them all the time you dont notice, thats why i love hearing from u girls!
Im happy with the scars and my ps said they get darker before they get lighter too, thanks hun its nice to hear they look natural xxxxx
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 30th January 2009, 3:16 pm

Angelpie wrote:My goodness... lucky you... a perfect size and looking so good already. Pleased to see they're softening up. I think they really look great Nads... loved the pic in the bikini... that's one of the main things I'm looking forward to, is wearing a bikini... and having something to put in it!

Thanks babe Hug it is such a great feeling wearing bikinis you bought that you had to pad out loads and now they fit like a glove! You're going to love it! xxx
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Annie66 30th January 2009, 3:21 pm

oh, not too bad - like I said to xtina, got the feeling I was expecting too much from the BA - not just to look better, but for it to change other things as well - and I suppose I didn't mind doing that when there was plenty of easy money around, but now, things are a bit more serious ...

Anyway, hope you don't mind me hanging around here for a while :lol:

Seeing your great result does give me second (or is it third!!) thoughts ...

A xx
Annie66
Annie66
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 30th January 2009, 3:27 pm

Annie66 wrote:oh, not too bad - like I said to xtina, got the feeling I was expecting too much from the BA - not just to look better, but for it to change other things as well - and I suppose I didn't mind doing that when there was plenty of easy money around, but now, things are a bit more serious ...

Anyway, hope you don't mind me hanging around here for a while :lol:

Seeing your great result does give me second (or is it third!!) thoughts ...

A xx

Aw hunny, we love you! Stay forever! Hug

Its good of you to realise you were hoping for too much and to postpone it, better than just going through with it with loads of doubts hanging over you. Its a life changing op and its better done when you have no doubts, worries so you can enjoy it.
Tbh its not just the size of your boobs that change its many other things too, for me. My confidence has rocketed, i feel more womanly, feminine, i feel i deserve better from future partners, my outlook on life has changed because of all these things too, i could go on!
You're so lovely, you deserve lovely boobs, whenever you set your next date we'll be here for you and excited for you and you have an amazing surgeon too! hehe 👍

xxx
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Annie66 30th January 2009, 3:34 pm

Nads wrote:

Aw hunny, we love you! Stay forever! Hug

Its good of you to realise you were hoping for too much and to postpone it, better than just going through with it with loads of doubts hanging over you. Its a life changing op and its better done when you have no doubts, worries so you can enjoy it.
Tbh its not just the size of your boobs that change its many other things too, for me. My confidence has rocketed, i feel more womanly, feminine, i feel i deserve better from future partners, my outlook on life has changed because of all these things too, i could go on!
You're so lovely, you deserve lovely boobs, whenever you set your next date we'll be here for you and excited for you and you have an amazing surgeon too! hehe 👍

xxx

Thanks Nads! Hug it's great to read everyone's stories and to know that lots of people get positive results both physcially and psychologically - and you've had such a genuinely inspiring experience!

A xx
Annie66
Annie66
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 30th January 2009, 3:36 pm

Thank hun xxx
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondeBarbie 30th January 2009, 4:03 pm

Can i see please hun xx
BlondeBarbie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1849

Back to top Go down

Nad's 6 week pics- scars and squeezing! Empty Boobs

Post by SG007 30th January 2009, 4:19 pm

OOOOO can I take a look please .....xx
SG007
SG007
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 643

Back to top Go down

Post by SG007 30th January 2009, 4:32 pm

Yep those :tit:'s look really good n natural, sounds like u got what u asked for (always helps lol). Thanks for letting me take a look .
xxxxx
SG007
SG007
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 643

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 30th January 2009, 4:32 pm

Thanks hun xxx
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondeBarbie 30th January 2009, 4:44 pm

Looking good hun cant believe how natural they look, bet your really pleased xx
BlondeBarbie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1849

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 30th January 2009, 4:47 pm

Thanks hunny, thats lovely to hear x
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BoobiePrize 30th January 2009, 6:37 pm

me please! I don't think I kept your password
BoobiePrize
BoobiePrize
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3231

Back to top Go down

Post by cakey_baby 30th January 2009, 7:21 pm

Me Me Me! ive been asking you about these for ages! god im such a perv Hysterical x x
cakey_baby
cakey_baby
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3773

Back to top Go down

Post by cakey_baby 30th January 2009, 7:26 pm

Aw nads they look fab hunni! so natural and your scars are barely there! there a perfect size aswell thanks for letting me see :flash:x x x x
cakey_baby
cakey_baby
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3773

Back to top Go down

Post by polegirl 30th January 2009, 7:28 pm

Me please nads! xx
polegirl
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 8

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next