Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Signed off yay

4 posters

Go down

Signed off yay Empty Signed off yay

Post by lilypop 22nd June 2011, 10:19 am

Hi, I've I been signed off already at day 15 which is so good as at the beginning of my ba, i thought that I never would be.
My first week was painful, i never slept for three days and was sick most of the time, I began to doubt why I had had it done and spent alot of time crying. It wasnt until I stumbled on this website that I realised this was normal.
By day 7, I was feeling better, still sore but sleeping finally and the sickness had gone. I really took it easy which was hard as I am very active and not being able to do much was really frustrating but hang in there as it gets easier and now at day 15, I am fine. Still can do my keep fit class or swim but I can clean the house , visit friends and do my job again.
I still wake up and feel abit sore but nothing major. Ive still got 3 weeks in this compression bra which is blooming uncomfortable but there is light at the end of the tunnel.

So to all those who feel like I did, it gets better and when you finally begin to feel like your oldself, it really is worth it.
Yesterday, I got out my old bikini and to my delight, I overfilled it and now realise I finally have a bust worth displaying in a bikini rather than wearing my tshirt over the top of it. Roll on summer- cant wait. Signed off yay 923101
lilypop
lilypop
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 8

Back to top Go down

Signed off yay Empty Re: Signed off yay

Post by LiL SIS 22nd June 2011, 10:25 am

good to hear you are coming right.. awesome to hear you filled your bikini.. lol

i feel sad for all those millions of girls that don't have forums.. and dont know that everything that happens after is normal.. they must worry themselves sick with the odd shapes.. the sickness, the noises, uneven boobs..
im so glad i found this forum.. i have a long wait, but at least i will be able to watch and hear about all your BA's.. and learn about all the different results..

did you get overs or unders?
LiL SIS
LiL SIS
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 315

Back to top Go down

Post by lilypop 22nd June 2011, 10:33 am

I got unders and Im really pleased with the results.

Went from 36b/c to 38d/dd .

Bet you cant wait for the op - its hard for some at the beginning but so worth it and yea your right this forum is so good and everyone is so friendly
lilypop
lilypop
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 8

Back to top Go down

Post by Chanhassen 22nd June 2011, 11:26 am

That's really good to hear hun! I hope I heal quickly too x
Chanhassen
Chanhassen
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 326

Back to top Go down

Post by jen86 22nd June 2011, 12:11 pm

lil sis i completely agree! im really glad you found this forum in your time of need lilypop!! i dont know how lots of girls cope without it. I bet yuo felt so much better when you read you were experiencing post op blues!! lol, yay on the over filling biknini!! congrats!! xx Hug
jen86
jen86
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2901

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down