Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Laser Scar Revision

4 posters

Go down

Laser Scar Revision Empty Laser Scar Revision

Post by Emme-Kate 20th June 2011, 6:43 pm

I'm early on in the healing department.But I was wondering if the scars do end up staying dark or otherwise not pleasing,can a laser treatment be used to help them look better? I have never heard or seen any pictures of this being done but I was curious.
Emme-Kate
Emme-Kate
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 849

Back to top Go down

Laser Scar Revision Empty Re: Laser Scar Revision

Post by kinkyboots33 22nd June 2011, 12:56 pm

hi, there is something called micromigmentation which works brilliantly to blend in the scars...

would i be able to see your pictures pls?
i have double bubble and need to have a lift and change of placement to correct it!
kinkyboots33
kinkyboots33
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 254

Back to top Go down

Post by Emme-Kate 23rd June 2011, 1:48 am

Yes,I'd be glad to share! I'm at 5 weeks.I have to get them posted online.What site should I upload my pictures to?

I'm worried about a few things myself.That darn left breast of mine looks so different from the right one :(

I have never heard of micropigmentation.Is that like tattooing of the areola? I'd love to learn more about that just in case my scars don't get light.
Emme-Kate
Emme-Kate
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 849

Back to top Go down

Post by singingbabe_123 24th June 2011, 9:39 pm

I am having my uplift soon and I'm really paranoid about the scarring...If anyone has had a good experience with laser scar treatment then I would love to know!! Also.....Does bio oil really work?! x
singingbabe_123
singingbabe_123
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 194

Back to top Go down

Post by kinkyboots33 24th June 2011, 10:07 pm

hey.... most ladies from here upload there pictures on picturetrail, try not to worry about one boobie being a little different, its a big op and will take months for both to look and drop to the same level.

micropigmentation can be used anywhere on the body where you have a scar, the technician will blend it into your natural skin tone, you are better to wait till you get to about 1 yr po though.... you dont want to get it done too soon then for the scar to end up lighter than your skin, if you know what i mean...lol... sorry, yeah.... its very similar to tattooing, so im lead to believe? not had it done but its something i will consider if im not happy with the scars after my lift..

xxx
kinkyboots33
kinkyboots33
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 254

Back to top Go down

Post by emilyboots 25th June 2011, 7:21 pm

hi ladies, im in the exact same situation i have been advised to have either a 525cc implant or a smaller implant with a lift as im an empty b cup. i never thought i would of needed an uplift and im soooo scared because i dont like them as it is, im worried that the scar on my breats will look awful! anyone have a good or bad experience and mind showing me there pic please thanx x
emilyboots
emilyboots
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down