Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

August Buddies!

+43
Doony
dawnmids
lou231179
christy1988
FinallyBB
surfgirl
*Nat*
vixen1980
SuzieW
hbullen
Doddssilverlady
jomcm
Lookoutgirl
sportygal
kittenswithoutmittens
tammo22uk
xaxa
sweetcarol
NewGirl 4108
EJM
tinkabell23
chezza
starsfade
Lucy4
miss flump
tASHABASHA_1986
Love2run
Rach26
NickiH
shelz
missy77
lauraswts
Donna222
kelly.giles@yahoo.co.uk
Dizee
Lucy-Jane
Blandie
Dolly6410
niknak85
stokesy88
Macmama3
lolly
nads
47 posters

Page 3 of 33 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 33  Next

Go down

August Buddies! - Page 3 Empty Re: August Buddies!

Post by Blandie 1st July 2011, 9:41 pm

3 weeks off! wow I only have 11 dayd off before i have to go back to work, but am an office girl so should hopefully be ok????

I think im more scared of the needles than the actual op, i kinda panic when I have to have them lol.

Ive have 2 kids and the worst part about having them was the injection they give you after delivery......

Why are they rock hard and painfull? what does cc mean? im a little new and have not learnt all the lingo yet lol x
Blandie
Blandie
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 15

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolly6410 2nd July 2011, 10:22 am

lol i'm self employed mobile beautician so i need alot of time off because i have to lug my kit around to peoples houses and also i have a beast of a couch to carry, i dont think clients would understand me saying 'sorry i cant do a leg wax today because i've had my boobs done...' so i'm hoping if i take 3 weeks off then itll be ok, although i wont b carrying my couch because no heavy lifting!

i'm awful with needles, i hate them! i'm on the depo and i dred going every 3 months, i even cried and passed out once haha.

I've got capsular contracture, which is when scar tissue forms around the implant and makes it harden, it was fine at first, just hard, but now it hurts :( x
Dolly6410
Dolly6410
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 326

Back to top Go down

Post by Blandie 2nd July 2011, 10:34 am

Haaaaa I also have the depo, I sweat shake and get jelly legs when i go lol but i never remember to take pills so its the best option lol

Were yours textured? not sure how true it is but heard textured help prevent this?? such a shame your in pain....

Are you having overs again? x
Blandie
Blandie
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Blandie 2nd July 2011, 10:35 am

Haaaaa I also have the depo, I sweat shake and get jelly legs when i go lol but i never remember to take pills so its the best option lol

Were yours textured? not sure how true it is but heard textured help prevent this?? such a shame your in pain....

Are you having overs again? x
Blandie
Blandie
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolly6410 2nd July 2011, 10:45 am

that is exactly the same as me! i had this crazy nurse do it once and she jabbed it in and twisted it, it took forever! so everytime i phone i'm like 'not the short plump one with ginger hair!'

i'm not actually sure what i had, i've been trying to get my notes off my old surgeon but its just excuse after excuse, he never actually told me what i had??? mr singh wants to know though so i've got to keep badgering him. yeh i am having overs again :D
Dolly6410
Dolly6410
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Dizee 2nd July 2011, 7:23 pm

Hi all, I'm an August buddy!!

I have my consultation with Mr Khan at Transform tomorrow and BA booked for the 14th August! Nervous but excited, still can't believe after sooo many years of waiting I will finally grow boobs (with a little help) xx
Dizee
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by stokesy88 2nd July 2011, 7:29 pm

Hey dizee! Congrats on becoming an august buddy! Ooo good luck at your consultation tomorrow! Xx
stokesy88
stokesy88
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 475

Back to top Go down

Post by Dizee 2nd July 2011, 7:46 pm

Thanks Stokesy88, I will let you know how it goes! xx
Dizee
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lolly 2nd July 2011, 8:00 pm

yes good luck let us know how you get on hun x
lolly
lolly
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 563

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolly6410 2nd July 2011, 10:04 pm

yay welcome to the gang! good luck tomorrow, my friend had Mr Khan and said he's quite quiet and straight to the point but her boobs are amazing! tell us all when you get back :D xx
Dolly6410
Dolly6410
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Blandie 3rd July 2011, 8:07 am

Hey Dizee

Hope you get on ok today xx
Blandie
Blandie
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dizee 3rd July 2011, 3:12 pm

Well I'm back from consult with Mr Khan, as expected he was quite abrupt but also slightly witty!!

He has suggested 300cc overs which will make me a full C cup, bit disappointed as hoping for a D but compared with what I have at the mo a C will be a big improvement!

Thanks Dolly6410 for the reassurance regarding Mr Khan, have just read on my newbiee post that another lady has had a bad experience with Mr Khan. Its such a big decision and I have a bit of a nervous disposition at the best of times August Buddies! - Page 3 267328 xxx
Dizee
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolly6410 3rd July 2011, 5:18 pm

i got told by one of the girls on here 'go with the surgeon you feel comfortable with' and its so true, i saw the hospital group, mya and transform before i decided on mya. because just think, that mans going to be playing with your boobs when your asleep! haha only joking, but yes go with someone you like and not just because he's there. have you seen anyone else or just transform? :D
Dolly6410
Dolly6410
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by stokesy88 3rd July 2011, 5:50 pm

Hey Dizee! Glad your consultation went well :-) my surgeon suggested 300 for me too, I was quite dissappointed because i'd built myself up to wanting a much bigger implant! But I think it was just booby greed! The way i see it is, when i have my next BA after i have my kids i can have a bigger implant then :-P have you got anymore consultations? xxx
stokesy88
stokesy88
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Dizee 3rd July 2011, 6:15 pm

To be honest Dolly I quite liked him and have since been reading other posts on here about Mr Khan so my minds been put at rest! I purposely requested him as I had seen alot of good reports. Far more positives then negatives!

I asked to go as big as poss but natural so thats why he suggested the 300 he said he would go to 340 max but it wouldn't look right on me.

I can totally get the whole "booby greed" thing Stokesy all I seem to be doing is asking friends what size they are and thinking I want that size no that size! I have always said I only ever wanted to go up a couple of cup sizes but the boob monster inside me has taken over!

Just wish the 14th Aug wasn't so far away, I have a pre op on the 5th Aug even that seems along time off

xx
Dizee
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by stokesy88 3rd July 2011, 6:26 pm

Haha yeah I went to the first consultation with C cup in mind, after i got home i read about the rice test so did that and decided I would like 460cc! When i went to see my surgeon for a 2nd consulation he completely disagreed with 460 and said he definately wouldnt operate on me! He suggested 300 and i persuaded him to 340 but thats the absolute max he was prepared to do. I am constantly looking at boobs though, im like a massive perv!! Ohh 14th august will come round quick, im seeing my surgeon on the 11th july for one final consulation then my ops on 22nd aug. xxx
stokesy88
stokesy88
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Dizee 3rd July 2011, 6:37 pm

I feel like a massive perv to at the mo, I keep trying to guess what size people are, really not good!! So i'm a week before you, he told me to take 2 weeks off work which isn't possible August Buddies! - Page 3 683465 so looks like I will have to tell my bosses (both men) what i'm having done in order to keep the diary lite for the second week!! not looking forward to that conversation haha
Dizee
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by stokesy88 3rd July 2011, 6:42 pm

I just had a conversation with my boyfriend about telling work! He seems to think i should tell my boss but i really dont want to! he is right though! i go back to work after 9 days :( xxx
stokesy88
stokesy88
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Dizee 3rd July 2011, 6:50 pm

I guess it's better to tell them and just hope they understand. I will be 8 days, I'm a dental nurse so not alot of heavy stuff but alot of reaching into cupboards and the like! what makes it worse is the other nurse is off that week so will be running between 2 surgeries!

I have told a few people but was hoping to keep it quiet to be honest!
Dizee
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kelly.giles@yahoo.co.uk 3rd July 2011, 7:23 pm

hi girls im a august buddie to. my ba 2nd august,so nervous and after 8 years of wanting them done im starting to think im doing the wrong thing. what is wrong with me. im just being a wimp. x x x x
kelly.giles@yahoo.co.uk
kelly.giles@yahoo.co.uk
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 59

Back to top Go down

Post by kelly.giles@yahoo.co.uk 3rd July 2011, 7:34 pm

girls why does my ticker not show up,what am i doing wrong. copied code into profile now what do i do. x x
kelly.giles@yahoo.co.uk
kelly.giles@yahoo.co.uk
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 59

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolly6410 3rd July 2011, 8:01 pm

haha Dizee i have mega boobie greed! i decided i just want a full E cup, then an F, and then i was like I WANT GG!!!! pmsl. so glad you found a surgeon you are happy with :D

hey kelly! welcome to the august boobie gang! who are you going with? what size? tell us all! congratulations on booking August Buddies! - Page 3 48411 did you copy paste the whole of the link for your ticker? you need to make sure you get every last bit and then paste it in?
Dolly6410
Dolly6410
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by lolly 3rd July 2011, 8:06 pm

congats on being an august buddy, your day before me too hun.

re your ticker you may have copied the wrong one hun x
lolly
lolly
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 563

Back to top Go down

Post by Donna222 4th July 2011, 8:02 pm

Hi my ops booked for 19th August it seems so long to wait some days then others far too scary close lol I hadn't though of halloween either sooo many more costume choices to think of now this year x
Donna222
Donna222
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 28

Back to top Go down

Post by stokesy88 4th July 2011, 8:19 pm

Hey Donna! Welcome to August Buddies!! Ooo your op is 3 days before mine :-) it seems so far away still though!! xxx
stokesy88
stokesy88
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 33 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 33  Next