Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

August Buddies!

+43
Doony
dawnmids
lou231179
christy1988
FinallyBB
surfgirl
*Nat*
vixen1980
SuzieW
hbullen
Doddssilverlady
jomcm
Lookoutgirl
sportygal
kittenswithoutmittens
tammo22uk
xaxa
sweetcarol
NewGirl 4108
EJM
tinkabell23
chezza
starsfade
Lucy4
miss flump
tASHABASHA_1986
Love2run
Rach26
NickiH
shelz
missy77
lauraswts
Donna222
kelly.giles@yahoo.co.uk
Dizee
Lucy-Jane
Blandie
Dolly6410
niknak85
stokesy88
Macmama3
lolly
nads
47 posters

Page 17 of 33 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 25 ... 33  Next

Go down

August Buddies! - Page 17 Empty Re: August Buddies!

Post by lauraswts 1st August 2011, 9:00 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. wrote:hi can i join?? my ba is booked for 26th august, 310cc unders at transform manchester! so nervous!

welcome to august buddies!!! xx
lauraswts
lauraswts
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 260

Back to top Go down

Post by tASHABASHA_1986 1st August 2011, 9:06 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. wrote:hi can i join?? my ba is booked for 26th august, 310cc unders at transform manchester! so nervous!

Welcome hun, your having your op same day as me. congrats hun xx
tASHABASHA_1986
tASHABASHA_1986
Pregnant Buddy
Pregnant Buddy

Number of posts : 902

Back to top Go down

Post by missy77 1st August 2011, 9:09 pm

welcome [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Give You
missy77
missy77
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 403

Back to top Go down

Post by lauraswts 1st August 2011, 10:08 pm

So how are we all feeling august buddys? for me it really hasnt sunk in! iv wanted it for so many years and never thought it genuinely would actually happen. I think thats why im not nervous...one of those, ill believe it when i see it kinda things (or when i see THEM) lol... this dream is going to become a reality very shortly for me and everyone on this forum! Its nice to be able to share it with people who are feeling the same as myself! I wonder when the fear will kick in??
lauraswts
lauraswts
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucy4 2nd August 2011, 7:06 am

Well my boyf has offered to sellotape my 'beloved' pillow to me to release my arms - cheeky monkey!!

Feeling ok today, chest restriction is def easing because I can pull myself up a lot easier than I could on Sunday. Decided to try and shower again this morning which will be intestesting.

I've had very little bruising only under my boobs where the incisions are; a friend came over yesterday and said she was black and blue so I'm def recommending arnica!

It sounds weird but around my boobs it's kind of gurgling today, feels a bit like running a feather over the skin round the sides - I read that this is them settling in and sometimes you get air around the implant in the newly formed pocket.

Nicki - I looked at the anesthetists notes and I believe Mr C has 3 ops a day. I saw 2 other girls too so I think that's about right. I really can't stress enough how good everything was, everyone was so helpful and I really felt fine asking as many questions as I wanted. Oh, I think my back pain was due to my sleeping position yesterday, I got up and trotted round and felt ok again - with my trusty pillow of course... ;-) x
Lucy4
Lucy4
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 60

Back to top Go down

Post by Macmama3 2nd August 2011, 7:06 am

I am feeling so so excited!!!! This time next week I will be in my hotel room with my husband probably trying to sleep but not being able to get any sleep! yipee
Its really snuck up. I will be busy all week getting the kids settled into school, cleaning, grocery shopping....before I know it my day will be here!! AAAHHH! Stars
I keep looking at my boobs, and trying to remember what they look and feel like...its my last week with tiny boobs! Tomorrow will be my LAST tuesday with these boobs! CRAZY! woohoo
And I have totally been admiring all my bra potentials!!! Oh my gosh, I seriously cannot wait!! This is so amazing that my turn is coming around so quick!! woohoo Stars yipee Cheerleader
Macmama3
Macmama3
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 147

Back to top Go down

Post by lolly 2nd August 2011, 7:18 am

Nickyh. Yes me next well tomorrow arghh. I'm travelling down today and sleeping at premier inn already for tmoz. My admission time is 11am il let you know how things go. I just know I will ve upset saying bye to my kids at the hotel so not looking forward to that bit. But hopefully tmoz afternoon il have a pair of super boobs. Yayyyy x
lolly
lolly
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 563

Back to top Go down

Post by NickiH 2nd August 2011, 8:20 am

Thanks Lucy!. Your messages are currently the only thing keeping me sane as i know that it all went swimmingly well for you!!

Today i woke up super nervous, i have that butterfly feeling in my tummy!.

Just getting my children ready and their little suitcase packed ready for a stay with their nanny and grandad. I will no doubt be upset when i say goodbye to them which i know is silly but i feel very emotional today!.

So this time tomorrow i'll be at HH and you never know may already be asleep!.

Glad that you're feeling better today. Just take it easy. Are you still taking pain relief?.

How long do you have off of work?. I literally go back to work exactly two weeks after the op and am hoping that i will be fully recovered. I haven't told my bosses and am hoping that i don't have to. I can see myself having to tell them as i'll probably need to go on light/restrictive duties for a while.

Anyway, will post again tomorrow after my op unless i think of any last minute questions that i need to ask you!!.

xx
NickiH
NickiH
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 108

Back to top Go down

Post by shelz 2nd August 2011, 8:33 am

Well I have my pre op in 10 days, I'm feeling so scared at the mo nervous too, I'm worried that things are going to go wrong again, also keep waking myself up in the night after night mares argh not good, are there any other girls whose ops are at the end of the month, x
shelz
shelz
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 79

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucy4 2nd August 2011, 9:00 am

I was awake in recovery by this time! :-)

I'm still taking my paracetamol, anti-inflammatories and antibiotics but the later run out tomorrow so will prob drop my paracetamol abit - just don't want to put stress on my body unnecessarily.

I'm bk at work Friday but may work from home. No one knows about it so need to be careful... Oh just so you know, they book you an appointment for ten days after your op then again at 2 months at Holly House. Shower was ok this morning, even managed to wash my hair all by myself.

Good luck girls, you'll all be fine!! xxx
Lucy4
Lucy4
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by starsfade 2nd August 2011, 9:46 am

I have to say that I am starting to get v nervous and am tear most evenings before bed.

I cant think of much else and am worried about pain etc.

I want my mummy!!!

But I am ver very very very sure its the right decision and will just put all my trust in my surgeon! xxx
starsfade
starsfade
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 191

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach26 2nd August 2011, 10:48 am

I'm on my way to my pre-op right now girls. Wish me luck!!! Only 18 miles til I get there! lol
Rach26
Rach26
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1316

http://markowenunofficial.forum-motion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by starsfade 2nd August 2011, 11:43 am

Good luck sweetie xxxxx
starsfade
starsfade
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 191

Back to top Go down

Post by missy77 2nd August 2011, 12:40 pm

...got my sports bras today and I hope that the size is ok...I got 36e and 36f....now I'm 36b.They are huge!!
missy77
missy77
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 403

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach26 2nd August 2011, 12:56 pm

Lol missy I know that feeling!! They look like hammocks don't they?! I have a 38E and a 38F at home and they look enormous!!

Pre-op went well. Bloods, urine sample, and mrsa stabs from nostrils, groin and armpits. Questions covering some medical history etc and medications and allergies. And all done in half hour.

Just got to keep my fingers crossed that money arrives soon!
Rach26
Rach26
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1316

http://markowenunofficial.forum-motion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by lauraswts 2nd August 2011, 1:59 pm

ariaangie wrote:feeling the same as you laura, the nerves haven't hit at all yet! I don't tend to get nervy about things until the day though, i'm pretty excited and keep doing a boobie dance (where I basically cup the air where my boobs WILL be haha, and dance around singing that song off of 'man oh man' if anyone remembers it!!).

I've found myself spending a LOT of time on bra websites admiring the potentials August Buddies! - Page 17 67188

The boobie dance lol....iv actually been doing that myself!!! i got 3 sleeps to go and working my last shift tomorrow so its going to fly in!!! the nerves are going to hit like a tonne of bricks!! hahaxxx
lauraswts
lauraswts
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by kittenswithoutmittens 2nd August 2011, 2:17 pm

Hey Ladies. All done here, sitting in bed. Can't really get a good look at them because of the tape dressing. They feel big! I'm in a bit of shock, I hope they are not massive, I guess it's going from so small a few hours ago that makes them seem so big.
I am feeling better, but was disoriented (felt spacey and very tired), for longer than I thought. Been under GA before and felt fine after that time in about an hour, but I am guesssing its because I was under a lot longer this time.
Pain was fine at first, just sore, but the local wore off and they feeling more achey now, so had some paracetamol.
Generally I am just tired!! Did not sleep as well as I thought I would. Oh bra fitting. BRB
kittenswithoutmittens
kittenswithoutmittens
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 90

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucy4 2nd August 2011, 2:46 pm

So pleased yours went ok! I am totally feeling for you, the first day isn't great but I'm feeling so much better today! It's incredible how quicky you recover and each day feels a bit more normal... Boobs felt heavy on my chest but am totally loving them now!! So worth it ladies!!!!

GA has funny effects on everyone so don't be surprised by anything... I was crying for no reason then in hysterical laughter the next minute - my boyf kept calling me a fruit loop! Ha! I would fall asleep mid conversation too, had to warn him that I prob wouldn't get to the end of the conversation - it was pretty funny :-)

I'm off painkillers now too - hooray!! Xxx
Lucy4
Lucy4
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kittenswithoutmittens 2nd August 2011, 3:44 pm

Thanks! Haha fruitloop how cute. I felt a bit teary at one point too, for no real reason, was just thinking about family and my BF and felt all sentimental. I'm glad you are feeling better Lucy, and it makes me hopeful for tomorrow.
I am swollen around the chest so the 32D is a bit tight, but the 34 meant over the head so the nurse thought this one would be better.
My face and hands are a bit puffy too but that could be a bit because of the heat. I dunno.
On my way home yes! So glad I got the car!! Couldn't handle the people and heat in the tube today, no way.
kittenswithoutmittens
kittenswithoutmittens
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 90

Back to top Go down

Post by tASHABASHA_1986 2nd August 2011, 6:43 pm

shelz wrote:Well I have my pre op in 10 days, I'm feeling so scared at the mo nervous too, I'm worried that things are going to go wrong again, also keep waking myself up in the night after night mares argh not good, are there any other girls whose ops are at the end of the month, x

My op is at the end of the month too, had my pre op yesterday. Im scared that something wil go wrong in between but im looking forward to it tho, I just want it to be now not 24 days. lol . Where are you have your op hun? xxx
tASHABASHA_1986
tASHABASHA_1986
Pregnant Buddy
Pregnant Buddy

Back to top Go down

Post by shelz 2nd August 2011, 7:12 pm

My second op in may went wrong had an infection in my right side, fingers crossed it don't happen again, I'm having it done at the pines transform in Manchester, what about yourself Hun? What cc you having? X
shelz
shelz
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sportygal 2nd August 2011, 7:26 pm

evening!

im still really scared and worried! i am upset as i am going to a wedding on saturday so i was trying on my outfit and thought "i love this dress and might not be able to wear it again!" although to be fair it will be nice to wear strapless dresses and not worry that it will end up around my belly button when i lift my arms!!!

i am having to return to work after 12 days and i do a very active job so that should be interesting! i have told my dept and hope they are sympathetic rather than think it serves me right!
sportygal
sportygal
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 15

Back to top Go down

Post by sportygal 2nd August 2011, 7:27 pm

hey im having mr clarke too!
sportygal
sportygal
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 15

Back to top Go down

Post by tASHABASHA_1986 2nd August 2011, 7:34 pm

shelz wrote:My second op in may went wrong had an infection in my right side, fingers crossed it don't happen again, I'm having it done at the pines transform in Manchester, what about yourself Hun? What cc you having? X

Are hun, i am sure everything will be okay this time round. Im with mr singh at MYA going to highgate hospital. Im having 745 cc at the moment, but seeing him again in a few weeks and going to ask for 800cc. xx
tASHABASHA_1986
tASHABASHA_1986
Pregnant Buddy
Pregnant Buddy

Back to top Go down

Post by shelz 2nd August 2011, 7:37 pm

Wow!! What size will that take you too? I'm hoping for 410cc he's suggested 375 to give me a 34dd but I'm unsure it will xx
shelz
shelz
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 33 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 25 ... 33  Next