Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

really really nervous five days to go ooo

+8
gorgeousgirl4444
jen86
Miss Milly
sarahdawn31
misf1
Nemi
JQueen
Trisha
12 posters

Go down

really really nervous five days to go ooo Empty really really nervous five days to go ooo

Post by Trisha 10th June 2011, 8:22 pm

I am so nervous I feel like backing out, I really want this done, things are so bad I cant even take my top off Im that shy, but the worry over the aneasthetic(sp?!?) is making me want to loose my money and back out. Im worried I get in there and something happens whilst im under, its magnified because I keep thinking about my daughter.
I also keep thiking I want to go bigger, im a right mess!! I havent told my parents, they wouldnt agree with it.
Trisha
Trisha
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 77

Back to top Go down

really really nervous five days to go ooo Empty Re: really really nervous five days to go ooo

Post by JQueen 10th June 2011, 8:41 pm

You will be fine. It is not a small operation hun don't think it is, some Women breeze through it and some Women experience more pain. I think and really believe if you are stressed, it will hinder your recovery..

I got myself in2 a real lather when I had mine done 23 days ago, I was on my period, my PMS kicked in like bitch, I argued with my Husband and the help I was supposed to get let me down, meaning I was driving 5 days the op. Not good!

You need to relax, you need to know that you will be uncomfortable, and you need time to heal, with help, vitally important ( I know now) Hug

Chill out, have a glass of wine, and know that we all worried about our kids/otherhalf/family when going under. Its natural 2 be scared but its better to be happy :flowers:
JQueen
JQueen
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 182

Back to top Go down

really really nervous five days to go ooo Empty Re: really really nervous five days to go ooo

Post by Nemi 10th June 2011, 8:54 pm

Hi Amy,
Its natural to be scared. I had a surgery on my ear a few years a go and i was petrified from the GA. Will it help you to know that i am not scared at all now. You won't feel a thing. Its like feeling a bit sleepy.

i do understand your fear of
A) the unknown and
B) the risk associated.
I don't know the statistics but it is very rare that something does happen. In situation like these context is very important. You are MUCH more likely to be run over by a car than have a problem with the GA.

So keep strong, think positive and tell us how it went.

PS i am having a surgery a day after you....

Nemi

Hug
Nemi
Nemi
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 172

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 10th June 2011, 10:48 pm

Hun you've just got the pre op nerves that's all. The thought of the GA is scary I agree, but honestly the chance of anything bad happening is something like less than 1% you are monitored constantly throughout the procedure and you wont be under for very long which means you will be fine. Honestly the GA was really easy and nothing to be scared of.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahdawn31 11th June 2011, 5:12 am

It is completely normal to be nervous like you are, and many of us think about backing out too... I was in a panic as well for the 2 weeks leading up to my op, I was making myself truly sick with worry! Yes it is an op and comes with risks, but they are so minimal, we take a bigger chance each time we get in a car of crashing than we do of having complications with the GA! I too have kids and I was so worried about them I almost wrote them a letter in case something happened but everytime I tried to write I couldnt stop crying so I just gave up! really really nervous five days to go ooo 557141 You will be fine, sure you will have the recovery to go through, but a lot like myself say after its all done that is was way easier than we immagined and COMPLETLEY worth it! Just focus on the outcome hunni! really really nervous five days to go ooo 48411
sarahdawn31
sarahdawn31
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1575

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Milly 11th June 2011, 8:07 am

I had a GA a few years ago and it was completely amazing. You know when sometimes you have a really good sleep and you wake up in exactly the same position you went to sleep in and you don't remember a thing about the proceeding 8 hours... Well it was like that but even better. Anaesthetists train for many years and are very professional. They will know exactly how much of the drugs you will need and it will be fine. I didn't even feel sick when I woke up. I remember thinking gawd if I could get my hands on those drugs more often my life would be great!!!!
Miss Milly
Miss Milly
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 86

Back to top Go down

Post by jen86 11th June 2011, 9:06 am

th ga was amazing¬!!! i was worried bout it, but it was really fun!! please please try not to worry, so many ppl do it evertyday and u can too!!! bite th bullet and be brave and dont be afraid to take what u wnt. dont deny yourself some gorgeous new boobies. if all us girls can do it...U CAN!!! u will be fine hun, i promise!! try to be excited...read all th ba stories here if u havent already, and they should get u all excited!!!
xx Stars Stars Stars
jen86
jen86
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2901

Back to top Go down

Post by gorgeousgirl4444 11th June 2011, 10:16 am

its natural for you to worry hun esp when you have children but it will be over and done with before your very eyes

wishing u all the best in which ever descion you go with

and remember its your choice hun xxx
gorgeousgirl4444
gorgeousgirl4444
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 845

https://www.facebook.com/#!/gorgeousgirl4444

Back to top Go down

Post by rachyg1 12th June 2011, 6:41 pm

My surgeon gave me an audio CD with every detail you could think of regarding BA. Re the GA, he said that these days they use a very very light anaesthetic. He also stressed that you would be more at risk of something happening to you on your drive home and that on the operating theatre, under a GA is probably one of the safest places to be! I found that info quite reassuring and, I have to say, I agree with the other girls in that I find it so nice being put to sleep. It's a lovely feeling! x
rachyg1
rachyg1
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 362

Back to top Go down

Post by Chanhassen 12th June 2011, 8:12 pm

Try not to worry so much hun, as every one has said above it really is fine. It is honestly quite a nice feeling, kinda like having a long deep & refreshing sleep! It will be soooo worth it yipee

Chan x
Chanhassen
Chanhassen
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 326

Back to top Go down

Post by elleblondie 12th June 2011, 8:15 pm

You can doooo it! It's scary as hell but you will be so happy and proud of yourself after. I am 3 months post op and still keep saying how I can't believe I did it. It was soooo scary before going in to the operating room - I kept thinking "why am I doing this" and wanting to bolt. I don't know what kept me there - I'm a huge chicken - but today, I am soooOOOOOOoOo happy I braved it. Honestly, my imagination and worrry was the worst part of the process. I wish you all the best!
elleblondie
elleblondie
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 213

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal 12th June 2011, 8:20 pm

sweetheart you are me 2 years ago, bless you really really nervous five days to go ooo 571992 I felt the same as you and was terified! I even has the money 5 years before I had my op but backed out last minute due to nerves really really nervous five days to go ooo 869500

I finally got to the point in my life where if I didnt get it done i would never get another chance so I went for it, it wasnt easy and I did have the uncomtrolable urge to run away once in the theatre BUT I was brave and it was the BEST thing I have ever done really really nervous five days to go ooo 899188 Again it was not a easy thing as I have 4 children and again I Know just how that makes you feel but you will be ok, youll be in very good hands.........

Just be brave

xx
Crystal
Crystal
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3724

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down