Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6 days till ba and nervous about 421cc

4 posters

Go down

6 days till ba and nervous about 421cc Empty 6 days till ba and nervous about 421cc

Post by CrystalLee 30th November 2010, 5:15 pm

hey yall,
Im having ba (and tummy tuck) on dec. 6 2010. Ive been looking through some post here and wondering if if Im going to big. Im a 36 b cup and going with 421 cc unders. I really was going for a full d not more than dd, after reading other post its lead me to belive that the size i chose is much bigger than im expecting. Anyone have any advice or thoughts on this matter? The day is quickly approching and now im totally confussed.
CrystalLee
CrystalLee
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 54

Back to top Go down

6 days till ba and nervous about 421cc Empty Re: 6 days till ba and nervous about 421cc

Post by CrystalLee 30th November 2010, 5:25 pm

i totally forgot to say its a ba and uplift...;/ dang...
CrystalLee
CrystalLee
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

6 days till ba and nervous about 421cc Empty Re: 6 days till ba and nervous about 421cc

Post by COOKIE 30th November 2010, 5:34 pm

Take a look at the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] hun... you can see from that that lots of women even from the same sized implant achieve different resulting sizes. This is because all of our anatomies are different hun, so what might be right for one lady to achieve a specific size, might not be right for another.

If you're very concerned try and arrange another consultation prior to your surgery hun... if that's not possible you will have time to talk through sizing again before surgery, but it's best to make your clinic/surgeon aware of your concerns beforehand incase they need to order in a couple of sizes for you on the day.

Don't worry too much though, I'm sure if you stressed what you wantat your consultation, your surgeon after measuring you will give you as close to that as possible. xxx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by CrystalLee 30th November 2010, 7:14 pm

WOW! Cookie thank you! Im very new here and did not know about stats thread. Plus you added the link. Your amazing!!!! Thanks Doll!!! I am deffinatley going to mention it to my surgeon.
CrystalLee
CrystalLee
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ANewMeToBe 30th November 2010, 7:27 pm

Hi hun, I have just had a BA & uplift. Pre op I was asymmetric 32D and 32DD the uplift took me down to an even 32C and then he added 375cc implants to take me to a 32E
ANewMeToBe
ANewMeToBe
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 279

Back to top Go down

Post by CrystalLee 30th November 2010, 7:39 pm

oh ok, anewmetobe, i did not know that an uplift would take a lady down a size. My ps did not mention this. So im thinking if i go down a size it will take me to an a but with the implant it will be d. I hope my theory is right! Thanks girl 😁
CrystalLee
CrystalLee
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahdawn31 1st December 2010, 7:24 am

Hi CrystalLee...
its really hard to determine cup sizes they vary so much between women, and it seems to me alot of time our perception of a certian cup size is not always accurate... I asked for a DD and although my ps does not do cup sizes he goes based on pics I ended up with a F cup and to me they look how I immagined a DD to look.

I too had an uplift and like anewmetobe has said you will loose size with the lift... my ps ended up putting in 40cc extra in duing the op because I had lost a lot of tissue and he felt I need that to achieve what I wanted... I am so glad he did becasue now I would even go bigger if I could!

Have you taken pics into your ps to show the look you want... its the best way to determine size. I am sure you will be happy with your size choise though. :boobchick:
sarahdawn31
sarahdawn31
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1575

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down