Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Few questions prior to my surgery

+4
ruby roo
RoxyChick
COOKIE
Tracyd
8 posters

Go down

Few questions prior to my surgery Empty Few questions prior to my surgery

Post by Tracyd 24th May 2011, 2:58 pm

Hi

Im going to have my implants replaced in just over a week and have a couple of questions.

Im currently a size 30DD and have 365cc implants in and have decided to have 450cc put in instead. Do you think ill be much bigger going for 450cc? I hope so wanted to try and get to an F but not sure if I will or not. Im only a size 8 so hoping they will look big lol!

Also it was a while since I had the op last time so unsure roughly hope many days ill be in pain for is it normally a week? will I be able to drive after a few days? I have been told I cant work for a month as im a mobile beauty therapist so not allowed to carry any beauty equipment which is a little annoying as ill be so skint but least ill have new boobs he he!

Tracy
x
Tracyd
Tracyd
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 33

Back to top Go down

Few questions prior to my surgery Empty Re: Few questions prior to my surgery

Post by COOKIE 24th May 2011, 3:21 pm

I 'downsized' just 50CC hun and saw a massive difference in my boobs, not so much projection but more so in the width of my breast, the extra width really does make a big difference and with you having an 85CC difference I'd say you should hun, but it will be more visible in the width of the breast, you'll have a lot more side bobbage if that makes sence.

Re-op's in general will have a much quicker recovery period and If you are one of the lucky ones, even if you do feel well I'd still give yourself at least a week before you get back behind the wheel as your insurance is invalid for a specified time after surgery, but you should call your own insurers and check this out for yourself, it's also illegal to drive until you can do an emergency stop safely, can you imagine doing one of those right after surgery! OUCH!

Just take each day as it comes babe, don't put any pressure on yourself and just enjoy the time you have to relax. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by RoxyChick 24th May 2011, 3:26 pm

Hi lovely.

they say that for every 100cc you have you go up a bra size (not sure I agree with this though!) I think you'll notice a difference as you're going up almost 100cc in volume, but of course it depends if you're having a similar sized/shaped implant.

If you're a size 8 I'm sure they'll look big!

As for how long you'll take to recover, I'd say 7-14 days in your case as you're having a reop. Driving can be quite hard, I really wouldn't recommend driving too soon after your op unless you have an automatic, give it at least a week as you don't want to put yourself or your new boobs in danger.
RoxyChick
RoxyChick
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6704

Back to top Go down

Post by Tracyd 24th May 2011, 5:18 pm

Hi
Thank you both for replying. I will definately leave driving for a week or so then as dont want to cause any damage ill just put my feet up and rest and watch lots of films sounds fun to me he he!

Just been reading a few other posts from girls and starting to think that maybe I should be having bigger than 450cc put in but dont know. Im a size 8-10 and 5'4
Im currently a 30DD with 365cc and thinking of going for 450cc which will like you say make them bit bigger but I want them quite big so dont know if I should go for more but dont want my skin to look too stretched. Do you think bigger may look a bit wrong? any advice girlies really confused now.

Tracy
x
Tracyd
Tracyd
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ruby roo 24th May 2011, 5:35 pm

Hey hun, everybody is different in sizes. i had 340cc first time then had re-op so went to 380cc hardly any difference at all, then i had 525cc and i only went up a cup size. but i did notice like cookie said more in the width of implant.
And with driving i got told 10days and first time round it took me about that to drive. but id def say dont drive for a week, speacilly as there under the muscle. good luck with your op xxx
ruby roo
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 910

Back to top Go down

Post by jen86 24th May 2011, 5:44 pm

well whatever you chose i really hope they end up lovely and big for u!! I know the feeling...i love love big boobs!! i was a 34c, had 460cc and now a 34ff!! but i wish i could be a bit bigger as i dont think they look that big. I would say you will easily achieve an e cup, and possibly an f, but i spose we cant say for sure. What does your surgeon think? will he let you go bigger then 450?? and will it be okay for you??
xx
jen86
jen86
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2901

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 24th May 2011, 8:13 pm

Tracyd wrote:Hi
Thank you both for replying. I will definately leave driving for a week or so then as dont want to cause any damage ill just put my feet up and rest and watch lots of films sounds fun to me he he!

Just been reading a few other posts from girls and starting to think that maybe I should be having bigger than 450cc put in but dont know. Im a size 8-10 and 5'4
Im currently a 30DD with 365cc and thinking of going for 450cc which will like you say make them bit bigger but I want them quite big so dont know if I should go for more but dont want my skin to look too stretched. Do you think bigger may look a bit wrong? any advice girlies really confused now.

Tracy
x

Bigger isn't always best hun, what is best is getting the 'look' YOU' want, you'll see lots of posts with us advising to take pics in of the boobs you like to show your surgeon what you want and if you want the best opportunity of achieving your 'look' then this is the best way to go hun.

Remember also that the thinner you are, the less CCs are needed to achieve a cupsize, so when you're reading what implant size other women may have had, that isn't necessarily the right size for you babe and with only a 30 band, you're pretty tiny...

If you can arrange another consultation to discuss sizing before your op this may be the best way to go for you babe so that you're 100% happy with your decision PRE-OP. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

Back to top Go down

Post by Tracyd 25th May 2011, 5:56 am

Thanks for your replies in response to you jen86
He initially advised to replace for the size I am 365cc as he didnt recommend bigger. Then on last consultation I said I would like to go biggger so he suggested 400cc and I said is their any chance of going bit bigger and finally he agreed he would do 450cc and said that would make me another cup size. So not too sure what he would say if I asked for larger. Im guessing he wouldnt think it was a great idea.
Tracyd
Tracyd
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ladylush31 19th June 2011, 7:01 am

Hi girls, please can somebody help me, I am pre op booked for 27th june riverside, I'm so confused about what size to have, my surgeon recommended 525cc I'm a size 12\14 small waist big hips I'm thinking 460? I want to look natural but big if this is poss. How will 525s or 460 look on a curvy girl. Please help, xxxx
ladylush31
ladylush31
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 4

Back to top Go down

Post by stokesy88 19th June 2011, 7:27 am

Hey tracyd, sorry to get off the topic but I saw you had the same surgeon who I'm booked in with. How was the op etc? Are you pleased with the results? Xxx
stokesy88
stokesy88
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 475

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoebe 19th June 2011, 7:36 am

Ladylush, I am a 12/14, bigger at the bottom. I had 390/420, I was a 34b, I am now 34dd/e. Still not in proportion with my butt, think I would need to go to K cup to achieve that lol!!
Phoebe
Phoebe
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1211

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down