Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

After Surgery Questions

4 posters

Go down

After Surgery Questions Empty After Surgery Questions

Post by Kyates13 13th February 2011, 5:55 pm

Hey EveryOne..I Am New To This Site But Wanted To Get Some Advice From Those Of You Who Have Been In My Shoes & Can Give Your Input!! So As Of Right Now I Am Almost 48 hrs Post Surgery!! My Boobs Were A 34B & I Got 560cc's With Hopes That They Will Be A Full D Possibly A DD...AnyWay, My Left Boob Seems So Much Bigger Than My Right But My Right One Is Also Alot Higher Than My Left..Is This Normal?!?! I Hate Letting My Mind Get The Best Of Me But It's Kinda Hard Not To Worry About It When It Is Such A Big Difference!! I Know That There Is Still A Ton Of Swelling Going On & They Are Still Pretty Sore & Tight Just Wondering If Your Boobs Drop At Different Times As Well As Swell In Different Places?? Any Info Would Be Greatly Appreciated, Thanks K
Kyates13
Kyates13
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 1

Back to top Go down

After Surgery Questions Empty Re: After Surgery Questions

Post by alfie 13th February 2011, 6:09 pm

Hello :wavey: welcome to the forum hunni.

Yes your boobs can heal at different rates, one may swell more than the other, you have to treat them as two seperate ops. I think you just have to be a little patient hun, hard I know, we just want to have these perfect looking boobs straightaway, but we have to remember to let them heal and settle. Try not to worry. xxx
alfie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5841

Back to top Go down

Post by hattie260 13th February 2011, 6:24 pm

Yes hun, what your boobs look like now is nothing like what they will look like in 3 months. It is completely normal for them to be swollen in different places, slightly funny looking, and high up and yes the can heal at different rates, you have had 2 separate operations so this is ll normal.

2 days is sooooo early, if I were you I would try not to inspct them too much at this stage as they will change a lot over the next few weeks.
xxxx
hattie260
hattie260
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2121

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoebe 13th February 2011, 6:42 pm

HI and welcome to the forum, my boobs were VERY different to start with, infact they were different for a long time, they are now fairly even. Try not to worry things turn out great in the end xxx
Phoebe
Phoebe
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1211

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down