Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Girls I finally did it and felt awful!!

+6
pippa1985
charms
COOKIE
yettiricey
sianb23
FLOWER11
10 posters

Go down

Girls I finally did it and felt awful!! Empty Girls I finally did it and felt awful!!

Post by FLOWER11 20th May 2011, 3:39 pm

Girls!!! I finally went there with the special boy and it was awful!! My boobs hurt and the up n down movement hurt the bottom scars of my lift BAD!! I found myself holding them so they would move bcause it felt yucky!!I also noticed that even the smallest rub of his chest on mine would hurt he wasnt on me with his full weight but just a tiny rub felt awful........ him touching them did nothing for me............sorry for the details I just want to knw if anyone had the same feeling when they first went back to there normal boy n girl activities??

I just had to tap out n be honest and llet him know that the boob pain was bad.... i was so worried that I just couldn't performe.....I felt bad n embarrassed!! :doh: nope
FLOWER11
FLOWER11
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 655

Back to top Go down

Girls I finally did it and felt awful!! Empty Re: Girls I finally did it and felt awful!!

Post by sianb23 20th May 2011, 4:14 pm

oh hunni, i'm sorry to hear it was so bad for you Hug i'm sure all you need is time. my "activities" with my OH havent been too bad, theres still a lot we cant do (ie. certain positions are just too painful) and we still have to take it steady so you're not the only one who's having problems.

Did your guy understand?

xx
sianb23
sianb23
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 262

Back to top Go down

Girls I finally did it and felt awful!! Empty Re: Girls I finally did it and felt awful!!

Post by FLOWER11 20th May 2011, 4:33 pm

Ok i feel much better that I'm not alone...he was understanding but would forget and start touching them and i would have to stop him bcause it hurt too bad!!! I hope that with time this resolves bcause I was so frustrated!!! jiji I can't believe ur in only 2 wks and u tried it I waited all this time bcause I was scared of the pain!!! Flash I guess for now he can look but not touch!!!
FLOWER11
FLOWER11
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by sianb23 20th May 2011, 4:48 pm

oh i couldnt wait and jumped my OH when i was 2 days Hysterical i'm sure it will get better for you hun, just try and relax and it will be easier xx
sianb23
sianb23
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 262

Back to top Go down

Post by yettiricey 20th May 2011, 4:53 pm

OMG I was at it after 2 days.....but I must admit I was a little bit "special needs" in my choice of positions and boobs were off the menu!!!!

Hun you're very early and you've had an uplift which is much more involved. You certainly will get it back hun but you just need time.

In the meantime try to find comfortable positions for you and it might even be that you relieve your man with your hands or mouth (sorry if I'm being crude but we're all grown ups) for a while so he doesn't feel that your op is inconveniencing him!!! (you know what these men are like). My bf has been really understanding and very gentle with me and to be honest he had it in his head that it was all off the menu for weeks to come but I couldn't keep my hands off him.

You'll be fine hun and no way should you be embarrassed. Hug
yettiricey
yettiricey
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2309

Back to top Go down

Post by FLOWER11 20th May 2011, 5:08 pm

Thanks girls!! U girls are brave getting busy days after ur surgery....I for sure thought I was in the clear n that it wouldn't hurt as bad but oh! how I was wrong I guess a month n a half isn't enough....I will deft.wait a bit longer bfore i go crazy w/the boy.....Like Yetti said..im sure we can find other fun ways to have a happy ending!! :teehee:
FLOWER11
FLOWER11
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by yettiricey 20th May 2011, 5:46 pm

I'm a reop and it's not as bad as the first time round. :-) xxxx
yettiricey
yettiricey
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 20th May 2011, 6:08 pm

Awww sweetness you're definately not alone, having an uplift you had a much more invasive surgery so it might take you a little longer to get back to normal sweetie Girls I finally did it and felt awful!! 571992

Be open with your OH, explain what hurts and what doesn't, I found guiding my hubby and showing him the pressure I could take helped more than just allowing him to go for it himself lol.

I suppose our men can sometimes be fearful of new boobs but then theres the opposite end of the scale that are super excited to play with them LOL but he has to take guidance from you hun and he has to remember you didn't just have a 'boob-job' you had major surgey! you're still healing and need time to recover at your own pace. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by charms 20th May 2011, 6:51 pm

i had a lift too about as long ago as you.. the skin is ok to touch now but they are stil very sore are far as taking any kind of pressure at all... no squishing! // so yes im still very sore especially for getting squished/taking any kind of presure but can do more and more. i was having sexytiems from the first week but just being really gentle. the dr's office kind of implied that after six weeks id be pretty much healed but i am still pretty sore inside and also, not sure how strong the incisions are yet. // so just still taking it easy. i really made sure to impress on my sweetie that this healing might take awhile.. so he hasnt felt too disappointed or suprised when it did.... he is suprised im still sore at 6 weeks but after seeing what i went through, im not at all. //

in actuality i have to say (In reference to yeti mentioning the inconvenince hehe) that so far even though we cant do very much, our sex life is -already- soo much better this way and im not even healed yet and cant even do very much. so thats kind of encouraging.
charms
charms
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 318

Back to top Go down

Post by yettiricey 20th May 2011, 8:02 pm

Lol Charms...yes I've warned my man that once I'm fully healed he better be eating his veg coz I'm going to be enjoying this new body of mine and I'd like him to join me occassionally Hysterical
yettiricey
yettiricey
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by pippa1985 20th May 2011, 8:14 pm

[quote="yettiricey"]OMG I was at it after 2 days.....but I must admit I was a little bit "special needs" in my choice of positions and boobs were off the menu!!!!

Hysterical Hysterical lmao at special needs, i did it after a few days and was the same. We're at it like rabbits now I don't mind being naked lol.
Although I don't mond pain too much. I didn't make a sound giving birth lol xx
pippa1985
pippa1985
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 59

Back to top Go down

Post by yettiricey 20th May 2011, 8:21 pm

I mentioned before on another thread how my bf was as fast as lightening propping my head up with pillows when I offered him a certain treat!!!! I told him if he ever gets community service and they give him care in the community the old folk better watch out when he starts fluffing their pillows!!!!!! Shocked
yettiricey
yettiricey
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by yettiricey 20th May 2011, 8:21 pm

Especially when he asks them to kindly remove their dentures!!!! Hysterical
yettiricey
yettiricey
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jen86 21st May 2011, 1:32 pm

oh hun, that doesnt sound any fun at all!!!! ile say it here as your all lovely girls..i love sex, i like it on average about twice a day..doesnt mean i get it!! and so u can imagine my horror when i reralsied having a boob job meant no sex for two weeks nearly got me passsing out!! ha ha but after surgery i coukldnt even entertain the idea of it!! it wasnt until about 5 days post when i thought i could possibly bare it.
i foubnd that if i lay down on my back and used my hands to hold my boobs, all was fine...let him do all the work!! he he :teehee:
jen86
jen86
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2901

Back to top Go down

Post by kezza85 21st May 2011, 1:52 pm

I decided to give it ago 1 day post op wish I hadnt it wasnt very romantic or exciting laying there propped up not moving I hated it !! And to top it all OH had got thrush from using the soap at the hotel (he suffers from exma so thats how he got it) and has sodding well passed it onto me :( x
kezza85
kezza85
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 532

http://www.decalz.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by hazleyez2201 22nd May 2011, 1:19 am

Flower:Are you able to lay on your stomach comfortably? I waited 3 weeks before "doing the deed" and it did feel a little weird the first few times but if your on top you dont feel any pressure.. :good:

I promise it gets easier.
hazleyez2201
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 80

Back to top Go down

Post by butterfly7713 22nd May 2011, 7:48 pm

Hey hun, I am nearly 4 months po from a full uplift and 390 unders and although things have got better I am still finding things sore ie pressure on them a no no and the same as you with regards to having them touched- does nothing for me. I don't have much nipple sensation to start and they are still like rocks as well lol. I still feel like the internal scarring is pulling when I lay down especially without my macom bra on but that's hardly a turn for Hubby if I wear that whilst we are being naughty Hysterical

I'm sure it will sort itself out given time but I do wish it would hurry up as I so miss being close and comfortable with my OH. Good luck with your healing hun xx
butterfly7713
butterfly7713
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 631

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down