Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everyones an expert on fake boobs

+11
yettiricey
sarahdawn31
happybride
minxie
POTCHIE123
COOKIE
d_whpl
*Sally*
jen86
kati-o
Malibu
15 posters

Go down

Everyones an expert on fake boobs  Empty Everyones an expert on fake boobs

Post by Malibu 19th May 2011, 7:30 pm

I just thought I'd share this little experience of mine.

I'll start by mentioning that none of my friends know about my BA, and as I only went up one cup size I can hide it.

Anyways, I was with a large group of friends at the weekend when one brought up that a colleague at work had just had a boob job. They proceeded to say how mental she was and how ridiculous it looks and horrible it feels. Then how ridiculous ALL boob jobs look and how easy they are to spot. Smirking to myself the whole time, I then watched them intermediately point out women on the tv who they reckon 'had had their tits done' - most of which were just women in bloody good push up bras.

I thought to myself, how satisfying it is that there's a pair of fakeys right in front of their eyes and they can't even spot it. What experts they are! :teehee:
Malibu
Malibu
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 91

Back to top Go down

Everyones an expert on fake boobs  Empty Re: Everyones an expert on fake boobs

Post by kati-o 19th May 2011, 7:38 pm

Haha brilliant!

One of my friends is exactly the same! but she is also very flat chested and I think alot of the time its them just being bitter because they cant get theyre own done!

xxx
kati-o
kati-o
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 28

Back to top Go down

Post by jen86 19th May 2011, 7:41 pm

ha ha ha how funny!! if i was u i would have told them!!!! Hysterical
jen86
jen86
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2901

Back to top Go down

Post by *Sally* 19th May 2011, 8:03 pm

I think I'd have had to tell them too. How funny x
*Sally*
*Sally*

Number of posts : 4230

Back to top Go down

Post by d_whpl 19th May 2011, 8:23 pm

I would have found really hard to bite my tongue, the temptation to make them all look like fools would have been too great.
But then, I'm in no hurry to be stared at, either.
So, resist the urge!!
x
d_whpl
d_whpl
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 132

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 19th May 2011, 9:57 pm

Everyones an expert on fake boobs  557141 haha! Love it! Bet you were dying to cough weren't ya! Everyones an expert on fake boobs  557141
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by POTCHIE123 19th May 2011, 10:11 pm

My husband thinks I'm an expert now and asks me all the time if someones are real or fake. Like I know. It's amazing what a good push up bra can do but I'm so happy I don't have to worry about that anymore.
I think I would have told them too. I would love to see the looks on their faces.
POTCHIE123
POTCHIE123
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 134

Back to top Go down

Post by minxie 19th May 2011, 11:02 pm

That made me giggle :D I wouldn't have been able to resist telling them either! But then on the other hand you don't really want them saying things like that about yours behind your back..

bet it was satisfying tho :D

Mx
minxie
minxie
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 847

Back to top Go down

Post by happybride 20th May 2011, 3:53 am

LOL I love it! Jealousy is the biggest form of flattery. Be flattered girl!
happybride
happybride
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 38

http://photobucket.com/cantbelieveitsreal

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahdawn31 20th May 2011, 3:57 am

Thats a great story! I too think so many people have a tainted view on boob jobs... I would have had a hard time not saying anything!
sarahdawn31
sarahdawn31
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1575

Back to top Go down

Post by yettiricey 20th May 2011, 10:14 am

this happened to me too. I was sitting by a pool in Jamaica on my honeymoon and I'd got chatting to a girl who went on to slate another lady by the pool, saying "she's obviously had a boob job and they look so fake, why do woman feel the need blah blah blah, she said it's always so obvious that they are fake"!!! I was sat right next to her in my bikini. I actually replied that I thought the other woman had a lovely figure and good for her etc. I never told the girl I had fake boobs as I didn't want to embarass her!!! nope
yettiricey
yettiricey
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2309

Back to top Go down

Post by janeybird 20th May 2011, 10:48 am

oooh i wouldnt have been able to resist LOL
janeybird
janeybird
Pregnant Buddy
Pregnant Buddy

Number of posts : 1256

Back to top Go down

Post by yettiricey 20th May 2011, 11:02 am

I was so tempted but I guess I didn't know her really, had only just got talking to her and didn't want the rest of my holiday with her and some of the other crew we befriended staring and discussing my boobs!!!
yettiricey
yettiricey
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by charls87 20th May 2011, 12:47 pm

My mum recently had a few friends round for a BBQ and one of her friends (we'll call her Tracey) recently became a grandmother.

Well Tracey was banging on about how her daughter was now unhappy with her body since the baby and she mentioned she wanted a boob job!!..Tracey then flew into a rant about how terrible they would look, and only sl*t's have them done, and it gives men the wrong impression etc etc'all the time i was sat there looking at my mum n dad with the biggest grin on my face...

I gave my mum the 'nod' and my mum said 'Ohh Tracey, did I not mention that Charlotte had hers done about a month ago?..and I can confirm my daughter is NOT a sl*t!!'

Tracey said her 'sorry's' and has now actually told her daughter if shes does save and go ahead that she must go to the same hospital and surgeon as me!! Hysterical

x
charls87
charls87
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 199

Back to top Go down

Post by yettiricey 20th May 2011, 12:55 pm

Oh how funny.....see I reckon most woman given the chance and if they had the right finances in place WOULD go ahead!
yettiricey
yettiricey
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Malibu 22nd May 2011, 5:37 pm

It's a tricky one to handle. I think it's human nature to stare and have a bitch about what other people are doing to their bodies. I myself will still look at some women and think 'but you looked so good before, it wasn't necessary to do that.' But I think anyone who has suffered insecurities about themselves can understand the need to do something as drastic as surgery to overcome it.
When I hear people bitching about boob jobs it makes me even more scared to admit I've had one. So I'm sorry girls, I'm not ready to fly the fake flag just yet, but maybe in a year or so I'll pluck up the courage and set a few facts straight!
Malibu
Malibu
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 91

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 22nd May 2011, 5:49 pm

Don't be sorry hun, aside from my parents, sister, best friend, hubby and kids no-one else was told about my BA and I'm almost 5 years post-op from my 1st BA.

Not because I carry any shame but because I point blank refuse to share something so personal to me with people who don't really matter.

I know some of my other friends suspect I've had a BA, possibly know, but they are free to discuss it between themselves all they like, I really don't care, I just don't wish to discuss my boobs with anyone and having a BA hasn't made them public property, they're still very much mine. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Pixie 26th May 2011, 1:38 am

Lol! Reminds me of something I saw on TV ages ago - they got a group of about 6 guys and asked them what they thought of boob jobs. All of them said they always preferred natural even if they were small/saggy/whatever, though I think one might have said he didn't mind fake boobs or something. They they got a row of 6 girls with different shaped/sized boobs to line up topless so the guys could evaluate them and choose which of them had the best boobs. There was one who'd definitely had hers done and had gone for the fake look (or got it anyway) and they made a few unkind comments, but in the end they all chose a girl who was a 32/34D-DD (don't know exactly but that's what she looked like), very perky and very even... need I say more about how they came to be that way ;)

My boyfriend was the same when I first mentioned I wanted mine done - he said they'd look horrible, but he soon shut up when I showed him some before and afters...
Pixie
Pixie
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 248

http://chouxlala.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by gorgeousgirl4444 26th May 2011, 6:02 am

lol it does make u chuckle when people ae sitting thee slagging someone off when really they have no right to - each to their own... but that is the reason i am not telling anyone apat fom my family and best fiends coz people ae to quick to judge howeve if they did say anything bad about having a boob job i think i wod have to say i'd have mine done lol x
gorgeousgirl4444
gorgeousgirl4444
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 845

https://www.facebook.com/#!/gorgeousgirl4444

Back to top Go down

Post by yettiricey 26th May 2011, 9:46 am

My surgeon laughed when I showed him pics of boobs I liked....I said I want them to look natural like that! He laughed as they were all after shots of boob jobs....he said if you want a natural 42 year old pair of boobs I'll make them saggy!!!! Hysterical
yettiricey
yettiricey
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jen86 26th May 2011, 5:27 pm

charls87 wrote:My mum recently had a few friends round for a BBQ and one of her friends (we'll call her Tracey) recently became a grandmother.

Well Tracey was banging on about how her daughter was now unhappy with her body since the baby and she mentioned she wanted a boob job!!..Tracey then flew into a rant about how terrible they would look, and only sl*t's have them done, and it gives men the wrong impression etc etc'all the time i was sat there looking at my mum n dad with the biggest grin on my face...

I gave my mum the 'nod' and my mum said 'Ohh Tracey, did I not mention that Charlotte had hers done about a month ago?..and I can confirm my daughter is NOT a sl*t!!'

Tracey said her 'sorry's' and has now actually told her daughter if shes does save and go ahead that she must go to the same hospital and surgeon as me!! Hysterical

x
i LOVE this!!! esp the 'nod' !! he he he Hysterical
jen86
jen86
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2901

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down