Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a question for all still in sports bras???

+4
butterfly2
jen86
lola_blsk
BevG
8 posters

Go down

a question for all still in sports bras??? Empty a question for all still in sports bras???

Post by BevG 16th May 2011, 3:37 pm

I have just read that we are having 2 weeks very hot weather from this coming saturday ... Im only 2 weeks post op ... does anyone have any advice on how to cope and what we can possibly wear .... it could have least held off until I was out of this damn bra haha
BevG
BevG
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 54

Back to top Go down

a question for all still in sports bras??? Empty Re: a question for all still in sports bras???

Post by lola_blsk 16th May 2011, 3:41 pm

Oh chick. I was 2 weeks post op when we had the amazing weather few weeks back!

I'm afraid I just went for a vest top. Its all I could find that covered the bra and didn't make me sweat!

But hun don't be taking it off etc if uve been advised to wear it! (I wa soooo tempted when I was literally sweating my tits off) haha!

Just think few mor weeks now of ur sports bra then u can keep ur bikibis on :-)

Its sooooo worth it!xxxx
lola_blsk
lola_blsk
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 1085

Back to top Go down

a question for all still in sports bras??? Empty Re: a question for all still in sports bras???

Post by BevG 16th May 2011, 3:46 pm

Thanks for that hun, I know I cant take it off, no matter how tempted ... gutting tho haha Ah well, I cant buy bras yet so vests it is then lol
BevG
BevG
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by jen86 16th May 2011, 3:47 pm

vest top was fine for me...also, those loose style tops r in now, and those baggy style playsuits....newlook do therm for like £8...in cotton, they ould be good. I think as long as they arent too low cut, u dont see the horrendous bolder holder style bras!! he he :teehee:
jen86
jen86
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2901

Back to top Go down

Post by butterfly2 16th May 2011, 3:50 pm

I wore a few lose flowing t'shirt type tops that I have, also i have a t'shirt style maxi dress and a couple of sport dresses so i just wore them. Unfortunately my maxi dress and sports dress are both dark colours so i was still hot but i managed. I am sure you will find a few things hunni xx
butterfly2
butterfly2
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 881

http://I'll do an instruction or find one if I can.  As for writ

Back to top Go down

Post by yettiricey 16th May 2011, 4:07 pm

I just thank my lucky stars I'm no longer wearing the sheep!!!!! dance
yettiricey
yettiricey
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2309

Back to top Go down

Post by alfie 16th May 2011, 4:13 pm

yettiricey wrote:I just thank my lucky stars I'm no longer wearing the sheep!!!!! dance

OMG yeti, can you imagine, you'd be sweating buckets.
alfie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5841

Back to top Go down

Post by jen86 16th May 2011, 4:14 pm

omg...the sheep!! wtf did u wear!???? lol xxx
jen86
jen86
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2901

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie123 16th May 2011, 5:32 pm

sheep skin tankini lol
Julie123
Julie123
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 124

http://www.jaweddings.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by yettiricey 16th May 2011, 6:45 pm

Jen86 did you now see my pics? My surgeon (for a laugh) made me wear a kinda boob tube tight top with cotton wool lagging in to keep my boobs in a certain position for about 7 days!!!!! :-(
yettiricey
yettiricey
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2309

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonna 16th May 2011, 6:47 pm

I'm in same position as you, I have found wearing a 100% cotton support bra helps loads. I have 1 that isn't and it's horrible it makes me sweat buckets
Nonna
Nonna
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 135

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down