Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6 wk pics. so happy. would love to share ^^

+4
kay
sarahdawn31
alfie
charms
8 posters

Go down

6 wk pics.  so happy. would love to share ^^ Empty 6 wk pics. so happy. would love to share ^^

Post by charms 15th May 2011, 3:45 am

well.. finally have pics up.

i would really love to share the results.^^ it really took awhile for everythign to settle but it is settling. i think that i am pretty happy. i am very very impressed with how the scars are healing. if anyone is curious about the use of the surgical glue (no external stitches) i think this show how very well it has worked even with the little skin reaction i had.

still tiny bit of asymmetry but i think it is just normal. the littel lump at the end of one scar is almost gone away. the change is rather extremely dramatic and id love very very much to share what happened n hear what you guys think. its kinda miraculous.

thanks very much to kaboobie for helping me setup my account! and to yettiricey for being the first to look Hug Heart and everyone for helping. Heart please please i hope someone wants to tell me what they think!!

Stars :cheerlead:
charms
charms
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 318

Back to top Go down

6 wk pics.  so happy. would love to share ^^ Empty Re: 6 wk pics. so happy. would love to share ^^

Post by alfie 15th May 2011, 7:58 am

Could I have a peek Charms. xx
alfie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5841

Back to top Go down

6 wk pics.  so happy. would love to share ^^ Empty Re: 6 wk pics. so happy. would love to share ^^

Post by sarahdawn31 15th May 2011, 8:00 am

Hi Charms could I have a look please? Thanks x
sarahdawn31
sarahdawn31
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1575

Back to top Go down

Post by kay 15th May 2011, 9:23 am

I'd love to take a look charms, if I may? x
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 6668

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 15th May 2011, 10:01 am

I'd be very interested in seeing the results from using surgical glue if you wouldn't mind sharing with me please Charms. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by BumbleBee48 15th May 2011, 11:09 am

Hi charms
I would love to take a peek if that is ok. I too am really interested in seeing the results from glue.
You sound made up
Sharon xx
BumbleBee48
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 123

Back to top Go down

Post by elle83 15th May 2011, 1:06 pm

Hi Charms, i would love to have a look if thats ok, i am really interested to see the results from the glue!, i am going to try and find a surgeon who uses the glue! all the results iv so far are fab!
Ill let you know when iv got pictures up, hopefully ill be booking my day soon! xx
elle83
elle83
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 80

Back to top Go down

Post by yettiricey 15th May 2011, 3:00 pm

Arrgh you're so welcome sweetie Hug You've been such a support to me over the past weeks hun x
yettiricey
yettiricey
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2309

Back to top Go down

Post by charms 15th May 2011, 10:26 pm

thank you soooo much evrybody!! Give You Give You Give You Give You dance

ok im awake now (haha time difference) and going to pm now!! thank you sooo so much for wanting to help n stuff. // thank you Hug dont have a lot of family or friends where i live so its really meant a lot to me.

so just hoping you guys can keep a few things in mind ok:

1) my befores are kind of scary. //
2) my afters probably look like a lot of your befores //

but im really happy, what i asked my dr for was just to be my normal self again, so i could move without pain n discomfort all the time, and exercise and all of that with comfort, and enjoy my haha life wif my boyfriend etc Blush (which i very much am) cause im just wayyyyy to young to spend the rest of my life the way i was. // and i think basically he has given me what i asked for. and i feel kinda like my life is starting over again, and im extremely thrilled.

ive got the option to add implants if i wish to later, i dont really feel need to be much bigger, if i did it would only be to maybe give some stability to the shape n stuff and maybe help it last longer. maybe add at very most one cup size. anymore would be too much for me i think. (and one of the things im gona ask you guys next, is pros and cons of adding implants in such a case) so basically im pretty happy. im also totally sold on the surgical glue. // i would totally ask for it again if i had a choice. ok THANK YOU!!!@@@

yipee
charms
charms
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 318

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down