Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

anyone care to share uplift pics

3 posters

Go down

anyone care to share uplift pics Empty anyone care to share uplift pics

Post by kaboobie 10th May 2011, 3:26 am

just wondering if the shape i see is what they will stay like, or if it changes bc 4 days post op and im glad they are higher and etc, but the shape from the front looking on is weird, and wondering if this will go away or stay this way'

thanks girlies
xoxoxoxox
kaboobie
kaboobie
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 319

Back to top Go down

anyone care to share uplift pics Empty Re: anyone care to share uplift pics

Post by charms 10th May 2011, 5:16 am

hey what kind of lift? my shape from the front definitely started out a bit flat on the bottom and rather triangular at first and it was a little freaky but it is slowly rounding out. this is why he wants me to wear underwire bras now to help that. they are getting rounder and i am hoping that eventually this is what will happen. its a very good dr and im pretty sure he wont leave me with triangular breasts so im trying to keep the faith. // i really love evrything else about them he did a great job. but i had a pretty extreme lift. they told me that just like anything it takes a couple months for the shape to settle.

ive put up pics but when someone tried to look they couldn't get in so im not sure it will work, but you can see them if you like. :>
charms
charms
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 318

Back to top Go down

Post by CherryCheesecake 26th May 2011, 8:13 am

Hi KB,

I wouldn't mind sharing my year and a half post op uplift with implants pics with you. Only problem is that I haven't actually got round to uploading them yet so I will do when I have the chance and then will PM the password to whoever wants to see what results I have 19 months after my op.

When I was first researching all this stuff I found it almost impossible to find pics of older uplifts so was always wondering what they'd end up being like in years to come! lol

I have been away from this forum for a year now, and only stopped visiting because of lack of time and not having the internet since I was saving to go away, so I might have to even start reintroducing myself before I can be involved in private messaging again- not sure if there are rules on that on this forum but I will let you know when my pics are up if you like. :-)

I only had small implants. They were 230cc unders and i had the full uplift with that so have the anchor scars. I LOVED the way there wasn't even a crease under my boobs immediately after my op and they looked like Barbie's boobs!!!..... It was so good after years of having pendulous sagging things lol. But while they have dropped since I had them done, they now look a lot more natural and feel absolutely great too.

Will keep you posted, hope I can be of some help!

X X X
CherryCheesecake
CherryCheesecake
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 160

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down