Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BJSF Addict - Sharing photos - 250-300cc unders

+18
lisalisa
Miss Milly
Shelsuit
Dina
madalena
Tilliewoo
kezmac
haybabyy
Nemi
rk19
Nyssa-H
lola_blsk
jen86
deeshep
Karen1982
misf1
chencire
sianb23
22 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

BJSF Addict - Sharing photos - 250-300cc unders - Page 2 Empty Re: BJSF Addict - Sharing photos - 250-300cc unders

Post by haybabyy 30th May 2011, 5:26 pm

since i havent posted enough to send private messges how do i go about giving you the password?
haybabyy
haybabyy
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 27

Back to top Go down

BJSF Addict - Sharing photos - 250-300cc unders - Page 2 Empty Re: BJSF Addict - Sharing photos - 250-300cc unders

Post by haybabyy 30th May 2011, 5:27 pm

oh and my surgery was about 7 months ago
haybabyy
haybabyy
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sianb23 30th May 2011, 5:33 pm

hi i did wonder if you would be able to pm me back, its best you keep it private so leave it for now and just send me it when you are able to, thanks hun xx
sianb23
sianb23
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 262

Back to top Go down

Post by haybabyy 30th May 2011, 5:35 pm

sounds good :)
haybabyy
haybabyy
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kezmac 30th May 2011, 5:40 pm

Hi girls,
I'd love to see pics of 250-300cc under pics post op. I'm 5 days post op and I hate mine, would like to see how theyre supposed to look

Kez x
kezmac
kezmac
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 247

Back to top Go down

Post by sianb23 30th May 2011, 5:59 pm

have i already sent you my details kezmac? if not let me know and i'll send you the details but please do not judge your own on how others look at the moment. you are still very early and have a lot of changes to come, i also hated mine up until really the past week or so yet despite the change in my feelings my boobs havent actually changed at all in how they look its just that i feel better so i see things more clearly Hug xx
sianb23
sianb23
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by kezmac 30th May 2011, 6:06 pm

sianb23 wrote:have i already sent you my details kezmac? if not let me know and i'll send you the details but please do not judge your own on how others look at the moment. you are still very early and have a lot of changes to come, i also hated mine up until really the past week or so yet despite the change in my feelings my boobs havent actually changed at all in how they look its just that i feel better so i see things more clearly BJSF Addict - Sharing photos - 250-300cc unders - Page 2 571992 xx

If you could send me them thatd be great sian. I know I shouldnt but just looking for something like normality if that makes sense. I'll see if I can upload mine tonight, your opinion would be soooo appreciated x
kezmac
kezmac
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 247

Back to top Go down

Post by Tilliewoo 30th May 2011, 6:49 pm

Hey there,

Have the same stats as both of you... Was 34a until Yesterday, had 300cc unders.
My post op bra was a 32C. I am now in a 32D and have just sent Hubby to get me a DD as im swelling out of it.

I have no pain at all. Juat a tightness in the chest wall, just feels like a mild chest infection.

I have had no pain killers...Yet, I keep thinking it's gonna come with a bang any minute now.
I havent started my picture trail yet, will do it tomorrow, and I would be more than happy to swap photos. Im interested to see how I also will look in the comin days weeks.

Happy healing girlies xxx
Tilliewoo
Tilliewoo
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 134

Back to top Go down

Post by Nemi 30th May 2011, 7:12 pm

Hi Tilliewoo

i am 32A and also having 300cc under. Cant wait and would love to see your pictures when you post them if you don't mind.

I hope you will be healing quickly and with little pain as possible; though its sounds like you are doing well!!.
wavey
Nemi
Nemi
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 172

Back to top Go down

Post by sianb23 30th May 2011, 7:21 pm

Congratulations Tilliewoo!! It sounds like you have got a fantastic result from your 300s and you're recovering well so far. do try and take it easy though as most girls (myself included) find the pain gets worse around the 3/4 day mark but saying this i also didnt feel the need for painkillers just dont over do it as this will result in agony! i will pm you now with my details so you can have a look xx
sianb23
sianb23
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Tilliewoo 1st June 2011, 8:20 pm

Bad night last night Sian, but think it was because I kept trying to roll over in my sleep OUCH!

Have kicked hubby out tonight and have atleast 10 pillows, my back support and my V pillow all propped up in the bed. My Mum said she'd tuck me in, Bless her, the 2st time in almost 25 years I needed tucked in!
Tilliewoo
Tilliewoo
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 134

Back to top Go down

Post by Nemi 1st June 2011, 8:56 pm

Hi ARIAANGIE,

I have been to see Mr SH last week and still waiting or them to come back to me from my breast. so not sure what is the price difference.

I am very surprised they have not come back to me. I might call them back tomorrow. I was hopping they will contact me so that i can negotiate the price but they have not done so.

When i know i will post it.

As for Nagor Vs Inspira. Its my understanding from the girls on this site that they are as good as each other with the inspira being a more well known brand.

Initially i thought to go for Inpira, but after the PS and the girls suggested that there is not much difference between them i am thinking about it gain. The price might make a difference.

I hope it helps. How much were you quoted? are you going to my breast?

nemi

Nemi
Nemi
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Nemi 2nd June 2011, 9:43 pm

Phoned today and did not get much really.

They said that its about £800 more for Inspira but were not really committed!

Their admin seems chaotic to be honest. I was not impressed and it worries me a bit.

Nemi shrug
Nemi
Nemi
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Nemi 3rd June 2011, 12:19 pm

I really did like him a lot! He made me feel totally at ease. We talked politics as well and was really interested (more like nosy) in my job etc

So i did not feel like a silly girl.
I wish you luck. Not long now...
Nemi
Nemi
Nemi
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Nemi 3rd June 2011, 10:56 pm

OK all,
I have now booked my surgery with Mr S Hamilton. Its less then two weeks away!
My big day is on the 17th of June!

Hurray yipee
Nemi
Nemi
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by madalena 18th June 2011, 10:37 pm

Hi girls,
I'd love to see pics of 250-300cc overs pics post op. I'm 22
days post op and I think i look to small, would like to see how they re supposed to
look after 2-3 mnths. Was 32a, had 280cc overs.
My post op bra is a 32C-32D but they look like a B to me:((((
madalena
madalena
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 106

Back to top Go down

Post by Dina 19th June 2011, 6:43 am

Hey girl.. I'm going for about the same size .. May I see pictures?
Dina
Dina
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 166

Back to top Go down

Post by madalena 19th June 2011, 1:43 pm

as soon as i find out how to upload!! (im newbie)
i'll let you know
madalena
madalena
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelsuit 19th June 2011, 2:17 pm

Hi all,

Im PRE BA, i have 34B just now and im stuck between 410cc and 460cc unders ... i want about a DD ... anyone help me out , ?
Shelsuit
Shelsuit
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 251

Back to top Go down

BJSF Addict - Sharing photos - 250-300cc unders - Page 2 Empty Would love to see your pics

Post by Miss Milly 20th June 2011, 2:54 pm

sianb23 wrote:hey chencire, i'm feeling pretty good thanks, the occasional little twinge but nothing major and seem to be softening up nicely now. what about you?

thanks lola, i've still got your details :) xx

Dear Sianb23,
I am new to the site, but think you say on your profile that you are ok for anyone to see your pics. I am having 250-275cc unders and would really appreciate a look. But don't worry if you'd rather not!
Miss Milly
Miss Milly
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 86

Back to top Go down

Post by lisalisa 21st June 2011, 11:10 am

Hey gals,

If you are an active member PM me and happy to share the photos, just PM me, and I would love it if I can see anyone else willing to share as well!

I am now just over 3 months post op, details of my BA is in my profile.
I am now a large B (ozzie) so I think in the UK is a C.

The size is perfect for me as I am only very tiny, but there is an occassional twinge of thinking I should have gone just that little bit bigger hehe
lisalisa
lisalisa
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 84

Back to top Go down

Post by Opal_Eyes 21st June 2011, 12:18 pm

sianb23, I'd love to see your pics if you don't mind sharing them with me? We have similar stats and you had a similar size implant to what I am considering having too.
No probs if you're not happy to share with a newbie, totally understand :)
Thanks! xx
Opal_Eyes
Opal_Eyes
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 664

Back to top Go down

Post by madalena 21st June 2011, 12:43 pm

lisalisa, I'd love to see your pics!
madalena
madalena
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

BJSF Addict - Sharing photos - 250-300cc unders - Page 2 Empty Struggling with size

Post by StirCrazy 9th September 2011, 2:54 pm

Karen1982 wrote:if neither of you would mind I would like to have a look at your pics as you have both had pretty much what my PS is telling me to have.

Sorry I obviously don't have any pics to share yet x

Hi Karen1982

My BA is scheduled for the 28th of Sept 2011. I had initially decided on 270cc Natrelle Moderate Plus Cohesive gel, unders. But after doing some more research, and the rice test with some bigger sizers. I found that I liked the 286cc's more, and they say if you like a certain size with the rice test, go one size bigger as 10 - 15% is lost with going under the muscle...is this true.

I'm seeing my PS on the 20th again, so still enough time to change my mind and order another size. Also, I've found that looking at a lot of pics of before and afters online helps. I've actually printed a few pics of the size and shape I'm after, and I'm taking those and also my sports bra I was told to buy along. I will then fit some of the implants whilst there.

My stats:

34B (I still have alot of breast tissue, I don't have kids)

5'15"

7.37 stones

29years

Any advice would help.. I'm now considering going to 300cc. I want a full C cup
StirCrazy
StirCrazy
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 727

Back to top Go down

BJSF Addict - Sharing photos - 250-300cc unders - Page 2 Empty 300cc round unders

Post by boobieboobie 28th October 2011, 1:08 am

Hey guys, im getting my op with THG Nov 24th. 300ccs undermuscle would rly love to see some pics if possible? Little bit nervous but so excited!!!
boobieboobie
boobieboobie
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next