Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's happening this Saturday...

+11
avuteli
Peachy34
butterfly2
alfie
shellyj
pinkbabe
jen86
Smiley25
COOKIE
chencire
d_whpl
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

It's happening this Saturday... - Page 2 Empty Re: It's happening this Saturday...

Post by shellyj 15th May 2011, 12:28 pm

hi d-whpl yes my date is coming up very fast and i soooooooooooo can't wait xxx glad your happy with the size xxx
shellyj
shellyj
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 335

Back to top Go down

It's happening this Saturday... - Page 2 Empty Re: It's happening this Saturday...

Post by d_whpl 17th May 2011, 10:57 am

UPDATE.
3 days post BA.
I'm still sure I'll feel very happy with the final results of my boob job, but the excitement has now gone a bit sour as I just grind on with the recovery.
I'm so tired of recovering! I'm tired of the pain, and actually I'm wondering how much of it is normal. Waking up in the middle of the night and re-arranging pillows and propping myself up again is agony. I'm also starting to feel so dirty, I would LOVE to have a full hot shower. Later on today I will attempt to wash myself in halves.

Oh and did I mention that with all this inactivity there is the temptation to snack constantly. I have Nutella and it's dangerous.

I look in the mirror and my reaction is one of the following:
- My God, they're huge!
- Wow, pretty you! (smile)
- What have I done?! :O
Thankfully number 1 and number 3 are getting more infrequent as time passes ;)

My box of co-codamol says: "Can cause addiction! For 3 days use only." (Any longer, I imagine, and I will instantly become a junkie and graduate to heroin) However, the box has 32 tablets and the maximum allowed dose is 8 tablets in any 24 hour period. Did the maths -- that's enough for FOUR days! Lol. Seems a bit contradictory :)

d_whpl
d_whpl
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 132

Back to top Go down

Post by Vics 17th May 2011, 11:43 am

d_whpl wrote:UPDATE.
3 days post BA.
I'm still sure I'll feel very happy with the final results of my boob job, but the excitement has now gone a bit sour as I just grind on with the recovery.
I'm so tired of recovering! I'm tired of the pain, and actually I'm wondering how much of it is normal. Waking up in the middle of the night and re-arranging pillows and propping myself up again is agony. I'm also starting to feel so dirty, I would LOVE to have a full hot shower. Later on today I will attempt to wash myself in halves.

Oh and did I mention that with all this inactivity there is the temptation to snack constantly. I have Nutella and it's dangerous.

I look in the mirror and my reaction is one of the following:
- My God, they're huge!
- Wow, pretty you! (smile)
- What have I done?! :O
Thankfully number 1 and number 3 are getting more infrequent as time passes ;)

My box of co-codamol says: "Can cause addiction! For 3 days use only." (Any longer, I imagine, and I will instantly become a junkie and graduate to heroin) However, the box has 32 tablets and the maximum allowed dose is 8 tablets in any 24 hour period. Did the maths -- that's enough for FOUR days! Lol. Seems a bit contradictory :)

Hey D!
I am totally with you lol! More or less what we were talking about yesterday, just keep dozing all the time and my left arm is still swollen from the stuff they injected into it lol!

I am sore too but I've worked out when going from sitting upright to getting up, i I bring my knees in toward my chest then 'rock' myself upward and forward, it is easier to get to the edge of the bed/sofa! But I still find myself holding my boobs as I stand as it feels so uncomfy that they mght fall off hahahaha! Of course I am kidding but they are sore lol!

Ooooh the bubbles! My boobs are almosyt vibrating today from all the air bubbles moving around! Really odd sensations! Can't believe we're only 3 days post op! SOOO looking forward to seeing how they will settle but I guess it is a little like Christmas, but the present has about 1000 layers of wrapping paper to get through!

xxxx
Vics
Vics
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 127

Back to top Go down

Post by Vics 17th May 2011, 11:45 am

As for co-dydramol, I am going to try paracetamol today as had to crack out the senokot yesterday :heehee: xx
Vics
Vics
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 127

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2