Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Still can't believe it's happening...

+4
rachelw287
JordanG92
kdeee
Alisonx123
8 posters

Go down

Still can't believe it's happening... Empty Still can't believe it's happening...

Post by Alisonx123 22nd January 2014, 9:35 pm

Hi girls! 

Hope your all well.

I'm beginning to feel extremely nervous... My BA is on Monday!!! That's like 5 days! It's gone from being months to weeks to a matter of days!! 

I think I've got everything prepared but I'm nervous... Excited at the same time!

I'm worried it's going to be so painful! 
Any last minute prep tips? Xxx
Alisonx123
Alisonx123
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 54

Back to top Go down

Still can't believe it's happening... Empty Re: Still can't believe it's happening...

Post by kdeee 22nd January 2014, 9:56 pm

Make sure you pamper yourself over the weekend 
Good luck for your BA. What size are you having? xx
kdeee
kdeee
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 928

Back to top Go down

Still can't believe it's happening... Empty Re: Still can't believe it's happening...

Post by Alisonx123 22nd January 2014, 10:09 pm

Ill try! I have to remove my nails and micro bond hair extensions.. Im still getting over that too haha.

Thankyou! Im having 265cc and 240cc in the other :) xx
Alisonx123
Alisonx123
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kdeee 22nd January 2014, 10:13 pm

Sorry to hear about your hair and nails but it's totally worth it. What size do you start from? 
I'm 34A 5ft8, having 280 or 310 (not sure yet)….Seeing my surgeon again to discuss sizes xx
kdeee
kdeee
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 928

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisonx123 22nd January 2014, 10:18 pm

It sure is! Theyre replaceable! Im a 30B in one and C the other, hoping for a DD. Im 5ft 3.

Whens your date? Theyre good sizes. Ive seen alot of people on here saying always go for the bigger option due to boob greed etc! Size is so important but difficult to get right so its good to see your surgeon again.. I did a few times with mine because he didnt discuss the size of implants he just discussed me and the result i wanted and then he recommended and knew what we would be best! Xx
Alisonx123
Alisonx123
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by JordanG92 22nd January 2014, 10:25 pm

Eek 5 days! Thats so soon! It comes around sooo quick :) tips.. as kdeee said have a pamper session! You can't have nails or make up or anything in surgery so its nice to make yourself look and feel as good as you can before! :) other than that.. just relax and enjoy your next few days! They will absolutely fly by and before you know it, it'll be your day :D all the best for it lovely, will be looking forward to your boobie updates :) xx
JordanG92
JordanG92
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 213

Back to top Go down

Post by rachelw287 22nd January 2014, 10:40 pm

Sooo exciting 5 days! Bet ypu cant wait to see them. I, not until April so still have that 'not real' feeling! 

Kdee, what size are you hoping to achieve or look? I'm having 320 cc teardrop unders and am hoping to look a big C. I'm 32b now. I'm hoping they won't be too big.
rachelw287
rachelw287
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 539

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 22nd January 2014, 11:00 pm

'Cited for ya Alison!  yipee 

Its unreal isn't how you seem to wait so long for the big day and then all of a sudden its like BAM! right there!!!  panic 

Sounds like you've a lot to keep you busy sweetheart and you know we're here if you fancy a booby gab lol.

Monday will be here before you know it hun and we all can't wait to celebrate Monday with you.  Hug 
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by mirren001 22nd January 2014, 11:01 pm

As long as you have shown your surgeon pics of the size and look you want (as everyone's perception of cup sizes is different ) you'll be just fine hun.
You can look forward to having your hair and nails done as well as the big one New Boooobs!!!
   woohoo  XXX
mirren001
mirren001

Number of posts : 3459

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertonix 22nd January 2014, 11:10 pm

Wow I bet you're so excited!!
The time is going to fly by and before you know it Monday morning will be here haha!
The size your getting seems perfect for your frame and I'm sure you'll absolutely love the result!
Trust me, you'll get over the no nails and no extensions rule when you see your chest for the first time haha!
Eeeeek, exciting!! Make sure you stay on here for the build up to the big day!
Exciting times!xxxx
tigertonix
tigertonix
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1672

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsball 23rd January 2014, 6:54 pm

Exciting times hunny, don't worry it doesn't hurt just uncomfortable , feels like engorged boobs, or a bit like an elephant sitting on your chest or an extreme chest workout at the gym!

As for prep tips, there's a list somewhere I'll find it I a. Mo.

Things like preparing at home like lots of ready meals or quick micro meals if no one can cook for you.
Lots of protien snacks
Maybe prepare an online shop for a few days after ba
Put things like cups and bits at arm level so don't have to reach,

Dry shampoo is a life saved for first few days. Or book in at your salon for a wash and blow dry around 3-5 days later (someone will have to take you)

Lots of DVD box sets to sit through

X
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 5982

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisonx123 23rd January 2014, 11:38 pm

Thanks for all your replies ladies! Your all such great help!

Of course i will be on here throughout the build up and on the day (if i can!)

Im looking forward to it... Not long now! Xx
Alisonx123
Alisonx123
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down