Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will my overs stay the same size?

+4
danni
Peachy34
COOKIE
ellanwy
8 posters

Go down

Will my overs stay the same size? Empty Will my overs stay the same size?

Post by ellanwy 7th May 2011, 8:10 am

Hello.I had 300 cc overs on the 4th.I've got on a 36d sports bra atm,and was just wondering if they are likely to change size? More specifically,will they get smaller?am I a d cup atm due to swelling?or is this likely to be my size when I'm all settled?thanks!
ellanwy
ellanwy
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 54

Back to top Go down

Will my overs stay the same size? Empty Re: Will my overs stay the same size?

Post by COOKIE 7th May 2011, 8:36 am

No-one can guarantee what size you'll be sweetness, I will say though that the breasts you see now are NOT what you're going to end up with.

Take a look at this thread [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (give the pics a moment to load, sometimes they're a little slow)

As you can see, you will have a LOT of upper pole fullness at the moment and this will have an effect on how you're filling a bra, as your implants fall down into place, you're going to lose some of that upper pole fullness and fill out the lower pole of the breast and this will help protrude the breast forward.

During this time when the breast drops, a lot of women actually panic and think their breasts have shrunk! When infact what has happened is quite the opposite, they just got used to having so much upper pole, but the breast as a whole will have filled out more.

At 3 days post-op sweetness, I'd forget about size, you've a LONG way to go in your recvery yet and so many changes to go through...

Give yourself and your boobs time to recovery from the major surgery you and them have just been through and when given the all clear from your surgeon, it's very possible you have a nice surprise.

Immediately after my surgery I was wearing a DD bra, at 12 weeks post-op with overs, I was wearing a F cup...

So, overs DO fluff, it's said not for everyone, but I've yet to see a woman come back here after their recovery and not have a nice surprise after having a 'fitting'. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by ellanwy 7th May 2011, 8:50 am

Thanks cookie.before my op i promised myself I wouldn't obssess over size,but that quickly went out of the window! I'm really happy so far so will try to relax and let my body get on with recovering! X x x
ellanwy
ellanwy
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 7th May 2011, 8:55 am

Will my overs stay the same size? 571992 xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy34 7th May 2011, 9:04 am

Cookie has given you sound advice there hun. It all depends on how much swelling you have right now though.

I was so happy with my boobs at first but as they settled and the swelling went down they got smaller but I'm the only person I know of on here that this has happened to everyone else seems to fluff and get bigger. I must have had loads of swelling and have this time round which is why I can't get excited about how they look just yet!

Its far too early to tell yet so just sit back try not to obsess and enjoy the journey : ) x
Peachy34
Peachy34
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1942

Back to top Go down

Post by danni 7th May 2011, 9:05 am

Hi Hun like cookie said you have loads of changes to go through yet, and all the info she has give you is correct ( she's a good un ) I had 360 cc overs and was in a dd sports bra at first Then after a few weeks needed an E cup sports bra Then at 6 weeks went to debnhams and they messured me at FF in there gorgeous range !!! so some overs do fluff In my case a hell of a lot lol Happy healing Hun xxx
danni
danni
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 164

Back to top Go down

Post by jen86 7th May 2011, 9:45 am

i wanto fluff!!!! im an ff atm, really wanto fluff!! i had partials, can u still fluff with partials?? xx
jen86
jen86
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2901

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy34 7th May 2011, 10:10 am

Yes you can hun fluffing tends to be more obvious with unders most people have partial unders its quite rare to have full unders. I'm sure you have more changes to come Jen and the fluffing fairy may well be paying you a visit in a few weeks so don't be buying any bras just yet!
Peachy34
Peachy34
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1942

Back to top Go down

Post by ellanwy 7th May 2011, 10:28 am

Thanks ladies. I just can't wait to see the end result you know,after wanting a boob job for so long!danni,I can't believe you 'fluffed' that much!I guess it's different for everyone,so I'll just have to wait and see! X x x
ellanwy
ellanwy
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by andsophie 7th May 2011, 6:34 pm

Hey Hun, I had 315cc overs and was a 34B before hand.

I'm nearly 4 weeks post op and I'm currently wearing a 34DD sports bra.
I went and bought a proper bra the other day as I'm gonna be away for the next few weeks and my surgeon said I can where a normal bra at 6 weeks, so I wanted to make sure I have one with me for when I can finally be out of thus sports bra!!

I got fitted as a 34DD which felt like a perfect fit now. Will be interesting to find out if it will still fit me once I'm 6 weeks post op and can actually wear it haha. Will let you know!

I'm really happy with the size I am now but would be very happy if they got a bit bigger!! Hehe

Xx
andsophie
andsophie
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 78

Back to top Go down

Post by Vics 8th May 2011, 10:46 am

Great thread! Thanks for such descriptive replies to it too girls!!

One question, can someone explain to me about fluffing? They haven't told me anything about it lol. Thanks

xx
Vics
Vics
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 127

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 8th May 2011, 10:50 am

Vics wrote:Great thread! Thanks for such descriptive replies to it too girls!!

One question, can someone explain to me about fluffing? They haven't told me anything about it lol. Thanks

xx

If you click > [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] < and give the thread a moment to load the pics, you'll find a diagram to better explain fluffing. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kezza85 8th May 2011, 11:01 am

I actually asked me PC and she said she had never heard of "fluffing" before lol x x x x
kezza85
kezza85
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 532

http://www.decalz.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Vics 8th May 2011, 11:03 am

Thanks Cookie :good: Now I think I understand what everyone was referring to haha!!

Kezza - so many new things to learn about, I am lost lol! Did you get told about profiles and things? I didn't xx
Vics
Vics
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kezza85 8th May 2011, 11:14 am

Nope but Im guessing Transform do Moderate High Profiles as the sheet they gave me with the implants have on there MHP so I think thats what that means lol x
kezza85
kezza85
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Vics 8th May 2011, 11:18 am

Lol I feel so clueless lol! Just paying the money and letting them do what they know is best lol xx
Vics
Vics
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 8th May 2011, 11:35 am

kezza85 wrote:Nope but Im guessing Transform do Moderate High Profiles as the sheet they gave me with the implants have on there MHP so I think thats what that means lol x

Transform sell a standard Allergan CUI implant. The 'M' from the MHP stands for 'Microcell' which is the material used and copyrighted for this implant and then HP is as you say 'High Profile'. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vics 8th May 2011, 11:48 am

kezza85 wrote:Nope but Im guessing Transform do Moderate High Profiles as the sheet they gave me with the implants have on there MHP so I think thats what that means lol x
What sheet did they give you? They gave me my receipt, post op instructions, leaflet on the hosp and confirmation of procedure booking but nothing with implants size or anything written on. What does yours say? xx
Vics
Vics
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kezza85 8th May 2011, 11:53 am

Wooooo well 2 out of 3 wernt bad for a guess lol. x Cookie never cease to amaze me with your knowledge your fab !! x x x x
kezza85
kezza85
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by kezza85 8th May 2011, 11:54 am

Ask him its just a peice of paper with each size implant and there stats. Il see I can send it to you in a message if ya like? x
kezza85
kezza85
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Vics 8th May 2011, 11:59 am

That would be great, thanks. Just off to work for another 12 hour shift! Talk to you tomoz girlies xxx
Vics
Vics
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down