Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Breast reduction + implants

4 posters

Go down

Breast reduction + implants   Empty Breast reduction + implants

Post by layton666 7th May 2011, 2:58 am

Ok i have a question from a friend, Ive had breast implants and she likes the look of them, so shes considering getting them done. But shes 23 had one child so her boobs aren't perky anymore. but she already has boobs id say shes a DD she wants to get a breast reduction up lift as well as implants, i didn't think this was possible or smart.( i think she just wants implants to say shes got them).

What would you suggest?
shrug
layton666
layton666
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 12

Back to top Go down

Breast reduction + implants   Empty Re: Breast reduction + implants

Post by COOKIE 7th May 2011, 8:25 am

layton666 wrote:Ok i have a question from a friend, Ive had breast implants and she likes the look of them, so shes considering getting them done. But shes 23 had one child so her boobs aren't perky anymore. but she already has boobs id say shes a DD she wants to get a breast reduction up lift as well as implants, i didn't think this was possible or smart.( i think she just wants implants to say shes got them).

What would you suggest?
Breast reduction + implants   267328

I think you're being a little harsh on your friend to be honest sweetness.

Pregnancy very often does have a great impact on your breasts and although, yes, your friend may well still have boobs, it's possible since the birth that they have now sagged and no longer hold the appearance she once had and liked and it seems your friend has done a bit of homework into what she'd like from her surgery because yes, it's VERY possible to reduce your breast size with an uplift and have implants placed to 'fill' the loss of breast tissue possiby caused by pregnancy.

In saying that, I'd suggest your friend goes for a consultation with a surgeon if she isn't happy with how her breasts look and get the advice needed from them to gain the look she wants.

Just to add - I reduced my breasts, had a smaller implant placed and had an uplift, so there ya go sweetness - Your friend was right! Breast reduction + implants   48411 x
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by butterfly7713 7th May 2011, 11:40 am

Hi, I had an uplift with implants like Cookie but because the skin is reduced you can end up getting smaller breasts than before depending on the implant size your friend goes for. I wanted to be smaller than I was but because I needed a decent size implant to replace the breast tissue/volume loss I suffered due to weight loss I have pretty much stayed the same size but they are now nice and pert and fulll.

I would try and be there for your friend hun and support her with her choices as i'm sure you know having been there yourself how much of a difficult decision it can be xx
butterfly7713
butterfly7713
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 631

Back to top Go down

Post by layton666 8th May 2011, 7:14 am

i no i must have come off as being catty and i didnt mean to offend any one, but in all honesty ive seen her breast there full and there a nice size i could under stand her getting a lift and a reduction but the reason for her wanting the implants was simply just to say she had them cause she said something along those lines any way,
as much as i love her she realy is one of those ppl that geting things just because she thinks its cool or someone else has done it, and to be honest i was angry when i wrote that, my BA was something special for me ive never had breast, so for say thats what she wants it just annoys me.

in saying that i will be supportive, i suppose ppl have there reasons, would any one know a ruff estimation on how much it would cost i have no idea but it seems like it would be more then what a general Ba which was 10,000
layton666
layton666
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 12

Back to top Go down

Post by bugmonkey 9th May 2011, 8:30 pm

Some people may have said the same about me at one time but it is amazing how good a great bra can make you look many of my friends did not under stand why I would need implants seeing that I was a dd but I was a saggie dd very well hidden in a good bra. I would have went down two whole cup sizes with my lift if I had not had implants and that would have changed my look and self asteam. So maybe try and look at it from that view it might help.
bugmonkey
bugmonkey
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 24

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down