Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just drop already!

5 posters

Go down

Just drop already! Empty Just drop already!

Post by Malibu 5th May 2011, 7:49 pm

Hi All,

I'm 7 weeks post Op tomorrow and I'm going on holiday next weekend (when I'm 8 weeks post op). Anyway - I need to get some swimwear but my new editions are still looking a bit high and it just looks so obviously fake in a bikini top. It's really not the look I'm going for - not to mention I don't want to scare anyone's children in the pool with mental stuck on boobs! I'm really having trouble finding a bikini top that will be a bit more forgiving to the full upper pole.

So...the whole boobs dropping thing. Is it a gradual process? Will I notice even the slightest bit of difference in a weeks time? Or is it one of those bizarre overnight sort of things.
I haven't taken any pictures of my progress because I don't want to give myself the chance to criticise them so I don't really have anything to compare to.

Someone give me a glimmer of hope... (I know I'm really impatient haha)
I WANT BIKINI BOOBS NOW! GIMME GIMME GIMME!
Malibu
Malibu
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 91

Back to top Go down

Just drop already! Empty Re: Just drop already!

Post by lola_blsk 5th May 2011, 9:06 pm

Hey huni I'm really sorry I can't give much advise as mine dropped after 2 weeks (sad face... I like the fake look) but caprice does a swim wear range and so does kelly brook (especially amazing for big boobies)

Try looking on the net for those as I've heard amazing things about both those ranges! They are good for pushing up or covering up!

Good luck huni and have a fab holiday. xxxxxx
lola_blsk
lola_blsk
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 1085

Back to top Go down

Post by jen86 5th May 2011, 9:23 pm

mmhhh, this is a tough one, r s u sure they look that fake aftr 7 weeks? get a bikini with underwire, then when you do get the firm, more fake look, ppl will think its the aid of an amazing bikini, not a surgeons knife!!, kelly brooks range is cute, also, check out debenhams, they do a great range of bikinis for us larger chested women, with underwire, they r really nice, im sure u wont be dissapointed, n most likely, ppl will think its the bikini. Or get ur OH to wear a mankini....gauranteed to take the attention off you!! :teehee:
jen86
jen86
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2901

Back to top Go down

Post by bettyboopo 5th May 2011, 9:28 pm

What about this style hun? Its really pretty and will cover all of your boobies. They have it in different colours aswel xxx

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
bettyboopo
bettyboopo
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 158

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 5th May 2011, 9:29 pm

Hey lovely, I understand what you're feeling sweetheart, I'm not a lover either of that early high look and I too was very self-conscious during the early stages of my recovery, but I had my surgery in the winter months so it was easy for me to disguise the new additions, each to their own though, some like them sat high and that's great for them...The dropping stage does take time for some and it's possible one may drop before the other, so if it's going to be a concern, you need to be prepared hun as I doubt you're gonna be seeing any serious changes in a week hun.

Maybe try the bandeau bikini which might better hide the look at the moment, or suffer a tankini, just for this holiday, I know it's a sacrifice, but if you're anything like me being conscious of people looking as they aren't yet settled would spoil my holiday, so I'd rather cover up and be comfortable in things that won't make my new boobs quite so conspicuous.

Just do what you need to do to enjoy your holiday lovely, that's most important, there'll be lots more holidays for you enjoy when your boobs wont be a problem at all, infact buying bikinis then will make them an asset. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 5th May 2011, 9:32 pm

bettyboopo wrote:What about this style hun? Its really pretty and will cover all of your boobies. They have it in different colours aswel xxx

Ahhh you beat me to it with the bandeau! a little tip though if you're trying to avoid drawing attention to our boobs - Frills will make 'em look MAHOOSIVE! lol... Just years of experience in dressing my baps has taught me to steer well clear of frills. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by bettyboopo 5th May 2011, 9:38 pm

Yeah i used to wear frills before my BA to make my boobies look bigger! I'm still gna wear them though, they're too pretty not to :) If its just the shape you want to hide as apposed to the size though hun it could work. They have some bandeau bikinis in river island aswel hun, have a look they have some really nice colours xxx

bettyboopo
bettyboopo
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 158

Back to top Go down

Post by Malibu 6th May 2011, 7:22 am

Ah thanks girls! I love the la senza bikini!
I'm going to go shopping today, I'm sure I'll find something.
I bet they don't even sit that high and it's just me being paranoid because I'm aware of them.
After all, I've never had particularly big boobs before - how should I know where they should be sitting? haha
Malibu
Malibu
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 91

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down