Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When do they drop?

+4
shelle222
angelemma
carol_s
kld247
8 posters

Go down

When do they drop? Empty When do they drop?

Post by kld247 1st January 2011, 9:52 am

I'm getting a bit concerned about one of my boobs. Originally my rightie seemed to be slower healing, now it sits lower than my leftie and looks fuller. My leftie sits about 1/2" - 3/4" higher and looks smaller???
I will be 6 weeks post op on Monday and have noticed the difference but just over a week now. Is this normal??
Has anyone had this experience too?
I'm gonna ring my clinic on Tuesday but I've been so worried about it, it just plays on my mind all the time. My OH loves them and doesn't see the difference as much as me but we did take some pics the other day and he could see what I saw.
any advice would be appreciated k xx
kld247
kld247
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 609

Back to top Go down

When do they drop? Empty Re: When do they drop?

Post by carol_s 1st January 2011, 11:21 am

Hi hunnie,
It is still early days yet and each one will heal at different rates. Did you have overs or unders as again this will affect how long it takes them to heal (and drop). Unders will take longer than overs (in general).
Have you seen your surgeon again for a follow up - I have only seen the nurse after mine at my 7 day follow up and I will see her again next Wednesday for my 1 month assessment. If you are still worried, please telephone your PCC and ask her to make an appointment to see Mr. Storza so that you can discuss it with him, after all, that is what you have paid all that money for.
Try not to worry too much in the meantime hun.
xx
carol_s
carol_s
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3270

Back to top Go down

Post by angelemma 1st January 2011, 11:32 am

I know I am only a couple of weeks in, but mine are the same. I had overs, and my right (the larger of my implants) still looks "stuck on" and hard where as the left one is lovely and looks amazing. I think we all heal differently and from what some of the girls here have said, it can take 3 months for them to drop properly. I am as impatient as you, but I'm sure you will be all perfect in a few more weeks.

As Carol says maybe go and see your surgeon if you haven't already?
angelemma
angelemma
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 532

Back to top Go down

Post by shelle222 1st January 2011, 12:33 pm

Hi Kid247, Happy New Year. I had my BA 2 months ago to the day, my right one is fantastic and has been from day one, but my left one which was the smaller implant and the one that was always the sorest is like yours. It is still a round ball sitting higher on my ches than the right. The right dropped within 2 weeks but this one seems to look and be exactly where it was when I came out of theatre. I am trying not to worry about it and will give it another month, which will make me 3 months post-op and if it's still the same then I am off to see my PS. One of the girls on here said to me that your boobs are not twins but sisters and are different in the time and way they heal, I keep that in mind when I look at mine and start worrying. As angelemma and Carol_S have said if you are at all bothered about anything give your clinic/surgeon a ring.
Hope this helps x
shelle222
shelle222
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 176

Back to top Go down

Post by angbabyxx 1st January 2011, 12:43 pm

I agree with the girls hun, your boobs DO heal at different rates, they are afterall, completely seperate from one another and boy they do like to play tricks with us sometimes...lol

I'm 7 weeks post op and my right boob is sitting slightly lower than my left, but it has also healed and softened slightly quicker too, so I presume at some point they will catch up with each other. Thankfully it's not too noticeable in my case. As the girls said, don't hesitate to call your clinic - that's what they are there for!!
Good luck babe and don't worry too much. xx

angbabyxx
angbabyxx
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1108

Back to top Go down

Post by ANewMeToBe 1st January 2011, 5:57 pm

Hiya hun, I'm 6 weeks post op today and as much as I love my new boobies they are still sooo high and hard! I wore a strapless dress last night without a bra and the amount of girlies who asked me how I got such good uplift with a strapless bra was hysterical!!! My right one is a little higher and smaller too. I'm sure they'll drop (and with any luck, fluff) soon xxx
ANewMeToBe
ANewMeToBe
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 279

Back to top Go down

Post by angelemma 1st January 2011, 6:18 pm

Sorry to hack this thread....ANewMeToBe - is it you that works in a lingerie shop? Just wondered what bra you're wearing in your avatar, and what you have found to fit comfortably at 6 weeks post op? I am working at a show for the weekend when I'll be 6/7 weeks and I don't want to buy anything until as close to the date, but want to get something nicer than this damn post op bra! I don't have scars under my boobs so I'm hoping an underwire won't be too sore?
angelemma
angelemma
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by ANewMeToBe 1st January 2011, 6:29 pm

angelemma wrote:Sorry to hack this thread....ANewMeToBe - is it you that works in a lingerie shop? Just wondered what bra you're wearing in your avatar, and what you have found to fit comfortably at 6 weeks post op? I am working at a show for the weekend when I'll be 6/7 weeks and I don't want to buy anything until as close to the date, but want to get something nicer than this damn post op bra! I don't have scars under my boobs so I'm hoping an underwire won't be too sore?

Hi, yes it is me with the lingerie store! I am wearing a freya bra (called monet) in my avatar. Actually, I am lucky to have found all my bra's very comfy post op, but that may be because I have stuck to quality brands that add a little extra around the wires for comfort. Freya are my favourite, closely followed by fauve, elixier by lejaby and panache. Gossard are a great brand for sexy, fun styles that create cleavage but I don't find them quite as comfy. Xxx make sure you get fitted properly and I'm sure you'll be ok xxx
ANewMeToBe
ANewMeToBe
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by angelemma 1st January 2011, 6:36 pm

Thank you! I love the Freya stuff but never bought it before as I hated my boobs! I shall definitely get measured properly :)

xx
angelemma
angelemma
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 1st January 2011, 8:09 pm

Hi hun, as the others have said it is quite normal to experience a difference in size. I wouldn't panic about it at the moment. 6 weeks is still very early days and you can experience changes in your boobs for a year. I myself had odd boobs even at 5 months post op. They did even out though given time. Have you got a 6 week appointment with your surgeon or a 3 month one?
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by kld247 2nd January 2011, 8:51 am

Thanks for all your advice and friendly words, here's hoping they do even out and it's all worry fo rnothing!

carol_s - I had unders. I saw Marcos Sforza at 4 weeks and then he said he doesn't need to see me again. The difference in my boobs was not noticable then so I wasn't too concerned. The nurse did say I could go back anytime if I was concerned. In my paperwork it does say I should see my surgeon at 3mths so I'm sure if I'm still concerned after speaking to the nurse I can get an appointment.

shelle222 - I know your right and do try to remember they are two different operations, its just so hard when I'm so bloody impatient!!

angbabyxx - thanks x

ANewMeToBe - Think I would have had a good chuckle to myself too, how fab was that to wear no bra!! I'm gonna go bra shopping next week when the kids go back to school and I've got a bit more time on my hands. Do you find your boobs sit ok in bras even though they are sitting high?

misf1 - I had my app. at 4 weeks post op and then he said he doesn't need to see me anymore. I know if anything is wrong I will be adament to see him. I hate wasting people's time though and think I need to get this thought out of my head.
I just worry as they are both not the same size AND one higher than the other. When they drop do they change shape too?
My OH had a good feel last night assessing them (he can't resist) and he says they feel the same and look very similar from the side, it's just the view from the front.

Fingers crossed all will be ok x

Thanks again for all advice, I'll keep you posted on my progress.
Happy New year!
xxx
kld247
kld247
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by ANewMeToBe 2nd January 2011, 9:04 am

Hi hun, because mine are sitting so high plunge style bras can look a little odd and a have to go up a cup size to stop them looking completely daft! I'm sure our boobies will behave soon hun x
ANewMeToBe
ANewMeToBe
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by MarieMc85 2nd January 2011, 11:55 am

Hi,

I had overs and noticed that they dropped quite considerably at around 6 weeks but when I look back at pics, they were still a lot higher than they are now!

They say it can take up to a year to settle fully but you're still very early days yet.

Given a few months, you'll find that they will have evened up.

Oh and the Freya bra is currently in the sale at House Of Fraser. I tried it on last week and I think it was half price! xxx
MarieMc85
MarieMc85
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3555

Back to top Go down

Post by kld247 3rd January 2011, 8:52 pm

Thanks Maria, I hope I am just being impatient.
I love the freya bras I used to buy them when I had pregnant boobs and thought they were fab. Think I might have to pop in and have a look when I go shopping on Friday!!
kld247
kld247
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down