Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An up day today. Dressings off!! yay!

+6
zimbabwegirl
RoxyChick
moonmar
littlemisstiny1
gotsomeboobs
Len1
10 posters

Go down

An up day today. Dressings off!! yay! Empty An up day today. Dressings off!! yay!

Post by Len1 14th April 2009, 1:21 pm

Firstly i slept on the couch last night - Don't worry no domestic problems, but it was so much more comfortable then sleeping in bed at the moment, i think this is the way forward girls, i got a great nights sleep and not much boobie pain in the morning. 👍 No sickness today, well so far anyway - touch wood. xx.

Today i had my first post op appointment with the nurse. She removed the big strapping band thing which is around the top of my boobs, I did have to put it back on at the end, but just to have it off for a few mins was fab :) . She then removed the dressings, and i know this may sound a bit wierd but i really enjoyed this because they have been itching for a few days now and when she pulled off the dressing if felt such a relief.

All was ok, everything clean. I then got to look at my new Boobs for the first time with nothing on them. And i must admit i think they look pretty fantastic. I am really happy with the size, although i know this can all change.

I can now go and have a shower! YAY!! I just have to keep the band on for one more week, but i can take it off to wash it. Then i need to put the band on for the finall week just at night time. I finish the antibiotics tomorrow, thank goodness.

I will try and get some pictures taken today, and then takle trying to put them on picture trail - don't hold your breath though i'm not that good at things like that.

xxx
Len1
Len1
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 856

Back to top Go down

An up day today. Dressings off!! yay! Empty Re: An up day today. Dressings off!! yay!

Post by gotsomeboobs 14th April 2009, 1:25 pm

Aww glad youre feeling better hun, looking forward to seeing your pics xxxxxx
gotsomeboobs
gotsomeboobs
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1331

Back to top Go down

An up day today. Dressings off!! yay! Empty Re: An up day today. Dressings off!! yay!

Post by littlemisstiny1 14th April 2009, 1:26 pm

Sounds like everything is going well - really pleased for you x
littlemisstiny1
littlemisstiny1
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 523

Back to top Go down

Post by moonmar 14th April 2009, 1:33 pm

Great news hun! Now you can really start to enjoy your boobies :)
moonmar
moonmar
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1377

Back to top Go down

Post by RoxyChick 14th April 2009, 1:42 pm

Congrats lovely, and great idea about sleeping on the sofa too!

xx
RoxyChick
RoxyChick
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6704

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by zimbabwegirl 14th April 2009, 7:45 pm

Hi well done - worst is over - how many days it is now .. sounds like your recovery is very good .... what size were you before this op ..... getting a good nites sleep makes all the difference to how you feel i am sure ..
zimbabwegirl
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 256

Back to top Go down

Post by mariajw 14th April 2009, 8:41 pm

Hey Hunni

So glad you're feeling better today. Well done, darling, you're over the worst and it's all down hill from now on. Every day will get better.

Maria
xx
mariajw
mariajw
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2252

Back to top Go down

Post by ShootingStar 14th April 2009, 9:04 pm

I'm so happy to hear you are feeling better at last 👍 brilliant news!
All uphill from now on hunni, I bet you enjoyed that shower too Hug xx
ShootingStar
ShootingStar

Number of posts : 6917

Back to top Go down

Post by cakey_baby 15th April 2009, 8:40 am

Ahhh the first shower is lovely!! lol so glad your feeling better hun

x x
cakey_baby
cakey_baby
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3773

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 15th April 2009, 8:42 am

Glad it went well hun and you're feeling better, bet the shower felt great! Glad you're happy with your Flash xxx
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 13463

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down