Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

8 days post op, dressings reduced today :-D

+7
missvmac28
Princessjo30
Blueeyedsoul13
COOKIE
jenniferrf1
emilysarahdodds
Midgiebites
11 posters

Go down

8 days post op, dressings reduced today :-D Empty 8 days post op, dressings reduced today :-D

Post by Midgiebites 3rd July 2013, 12:35 pm

Good afternoon ladies!!

Well as the title says I am now 8 days post op and had my appt with the nurse today to get my dressings reduced.  Today is the first day since having my BA that I got a bit excited about my new additions!  My scars are looking good (although the nurse appeared a bit surprised by the bruising on my ribs).  I went and got a cheap bikini top, so I will update my avi (all my old bikini tops are padded).  I am still a bit lopsided (the right is still totally different to the left) I am hopeful that time sorts that out.  My next appt is with my surgeon on the 6th August, hopefully I will be given the go ahead to melt my credit card on some sexy bras!!  I drove for the first time today (my car is automatic thankfully, I don't think I would be ready for gears just yet).  I also go back to work tonight.  I have a 12 hour shift tonight and tomorrow night and then I am off again until next Thurs and Fri.  I am going to keep taking my paracetamol and Ibuprofen regularly through my shifts I think.  

Well I think that is all?  Picturetrail has been updated with pics of my scars if anyone wants a nose just PM me.  Thanks for reading :-) Give You
Midgiebites
Midgiebites
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 287

Back to top Go down

8 days post op, dressings reduced today :-D Empty Re: 8 days post op, dressings reduced today :-D

Post by emilysarahdodds 3rd July 2013, 12:41 pm

Pleased things are all good! Looking great in your avi! Smike  and i'm sure the boobs will match up soon!! Xx
emilysarahdodds
emilysarahdodds
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 853

Back to top Go down

8 days post op, dressings reduced today :-D Empty Re: 8 days post op, dressings reduced today :-D

Post by jenniferrf1 3rd July 2013, 12:43 pm

Glad your first appointment went well! Woohoo looking forward to seeing the new avi too :) keep being patient... I know it's easy for me to say but you will even out! Good luck at your first shift back good idea about pain relief xxx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 3rd July 2013, 12:44 pm

Oh I'm on my phone so can't see the new avi! X
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Midgiebites 3rd July 2013, 12:45 pm

Its not that great Jen, but better than the old one ;-)

Thanks Emily xxx
Midgiebites
Midgiebites
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 287

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 3rd July 2013, 12:59 pm

I'm sure it is :) ill be on the laptop later I'm sure, great to hear you updates so keep then coming! Xxx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 3rd July 2013, 1:47 pm

Looking good midge dance  And glad to read all is healing well babe. Xxx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueeyedsoul13 3rd July 2013, 2:18 pm

ooh looking fab in your avi midgie!! Give You 

hope work goes okay for you, try to take it easy where you can x
Blueeyedsoul13
Blueeyedsoul13
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1780

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 3rd July 2013, 3:57 pm

Just got on the laptop and think your avi looks great! They look like a lovely shape :) xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Princessjo30 3rd July 2013, 7:30 pm

Glad all is well, good luck for work x
Princessjo30
Princessjo30
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 1022

Back to top Go down

Post by missvmac28 3rd July 2013, 8:09 pm

Glad to hear you're healing well, good luck in work! xxx
missvmac28
missvmac28
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 497

Back to top Go down

Post by hangle123 3rd July 2013, 8:55 pm

Avi is looking great! Glad you are healing well- good luck for work tonight, like blue said take it as easy as possible lovely :) xx
hangle123
hangle123
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 331

Back to top Go down

Post by LB1985 3rd July 2013, 9:29 pm

Loving the new avi midgiebites!!! Very nice! :) Glad you're healing well and hope work is ok xx
LB1985
LB1985
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 138

Back to top Go down

Post by louann17 3rd July 2013, 10:08 pm

Loving the new avi hun :). You must be chuffed! They are coming along nicely. Hope your first shift went okay xx
louann17
louann17
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 154

Back to top Go down

Post by mirren001 4th July 2013, 10:45 am

Have sent you a PM, hope your shift went ok , not long now before you can rest up for abit again! X
mirren001
mirren001

Number of posts : 3459

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down