Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

lil roll / lump of skin at end of scar line?

5 posters

Go down

lil roll / lump of skin at end of scar line? Empty lil roll / lump of skin at end of scar line?

Post by charms 29th April 2011, 5:09 am

so - has anyone had a little sort of roll or fold of skin at the end of an incision line?

its not a bump on the scar exactly, its more a roll of skin at the end of the fold line, where the skin was folded at the end of the incision... //

the other 3 ends of the lines lie flat, but this one has a little fold of skin. its only noticeable cause its right on my cleavage haha, i think it can actually be seen in my avatar actually.. //

i have been pushing on it very very lightly to see if it will flatten, i can feel stitches inside, it doesnt hurt to push lightly and it seems a little flatter now.

has anyone had this, has it gone away for you, will gently pushing it help or maybe putting a little tape/bandaid etc to hold it flat for a bit? forgot to ask the dr about it last week but i will call again about it if it seems like i should.. // thanks :>> Heart
charms
charms
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 318

Back to top Go down

lil roll / lump of skin at end of scar line? Empty Re: lil roll / lump of skin at end of scar line?

Post by butterfly2 29th April 2011, 7:09 am

I think I have this on my left scar also, i can feel stitch when I press on mine to xxxx
butterfly2
butterfly2
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 881

http://I'll do an instruction or find one if I can.  As for writ

Back to top Go down

lil roll / lump of skin at end of scar line? Empty Re: lil roll / lump of skin at end of scar line?

Post by charms 29th April 2011, 7:27 am

can you see it too? // i probly wouldnt have paid attention if it werent pretty visible.. i think if you squint you can see it in my avatar even. // like on my left one (of course) right on the cleavage! but im hoping gently pushing will smooth it out. //

how are you doing otherwise? // i saw you were having some pain n stuff.. is that any better.. ? Hug
charms
charms
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 29th April 2011, 8:38 am

Hey Charms, you're just over 4 weeks post-op sweetness, so VERY early days in your scar recovery, what you're describing may well be due to a stitch coming through, but I'd leave it be and allow it to come throygh naturally hun, if it become red or you see the stitch, just make an appointment with your clinic nurse to have the stich snipped.

I should imagine you're soon to go back to your surgeon for a check-up around 6-12 week mark?

If it's still bothersome then, then you should bring it to your surgeons attention, they may suggest massage and possibly Bio-oil or silicone sheets to help flatten out the scar, you'll be amazed how much your scar is going to change over the coming months!

Ao don't worry though sweetness, your scar has a lot of healing to go through yet, just give it a little time. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by charms 29th April 2011, 9:02 am

hm, thank you cookie /// well hm.. actually, i just saw them last week, and im not supposed to go back until june now.. i was hoping i wouldnt have to bother them again after that awful thing with the glue stuff is now cleared up!! //

so i dont see any stitch at that spot..// but i actually do see stitches in several other places. i can see several stitches poking through on the other side, and one actual whole knot i can see outside the skin. //

are you saying i should call them about those? // or will they work their own way out?? good lord. // they dont hurt or anything but i can easily see them. // :doh:
charms
charms
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 29th April 2011, 10:34 am

Not sure how it works over the pond hunni, but here, the stitches would be snipped and removed.

I'd call your clinic sweetness, or if possible Email your surgeon and ask for advice regarding your stitches working their way out.

Nothing to panic over though, so don't rush anf think things will go bad, they won't swetie, don't worry, but just ask what the post-op advice is regarding these stiches coming through. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by charms 29th April 2011, 8:43 pm

thanks cookie im not too worried bout that part.. // i think the funniest thing so far is how many times ive been worried about something and then the actual problem was something i entirely overlooked // :doh:

they did tell me to come in monday so they can snip them so thanks very much for letting me know Hug //

charms
charms
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by jen86 1st May 2011, 8:06 pm

hey, one of my scars is like a roll! but im not too fussed, as im even earlier days then u! im sure ur scars will turn out beautifully tho hun xxx
jen86
jen86
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2901

Back to top Go down

Post by butterfly2 1st May 2011, 9:50 pm

charms wrote:

how are you doing otherwise? // i saw you were having some pain n stuff.. is that any better.. ? Hug

Awwww Charms thank you so much for asking. Sorry its taken me so long to write back. Gosh I have had a up and down weekend, baby cut her head open on friday and had to get it glued back together at A&E, ended up having a fag on friday as well grrrr.

As for the pain I am still uncomfortable righty is giving me some problems, but like the lovely ladies on here have told me, its just some rest my body and brain needs.

Hope you are alright lovely xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
butterfly2
butterfly2
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 881

http://I'll do an instruction or find one if I can.  As for writ

Back to top Go down

Post by charms 3rd May 2011, 5:46 am

hey thanks jen youve been sounding super happy ^^ Hug i actually asked today they said they refer to this as a "dog ear" (lovely) and that if its not gone in a few months its an "easy fix" who knows what that means. // usually i wouldnt care too much i have 15 inches of scar line and most of them are totally flat and very soft.. but for some reason this little lump just happens to be right in the midle of my cleavage! can't have that!!!

butterfly i know its been a trying few days for you.. hope you're hanging in there. // haha dont worry bout the cigarette i can sure understand the feeling. // hope your little one's doing ok. Hug
charms
charms
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by yettiricey 3rd May 2011, 9:25 pm

Hey Charms your avatar pic looks amazing xxxx
yettiricey
yettiricey
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2309

Back to top Go down

Post by charms 3rd May 2011, 9:55 pm

oh yettiricey!! :tears: Give You that makes me feel so nice ^^ cant believe its only 2 days to go for you!!! (((WHERE IS THE FINGERS CROSSED EMOTE????????)))

i saw you said that in another thread and now you came all the way over and said it again!!!! @@ thank you soo much cause i really needed to hear that and i know you are not bs' ing me specially since you said it twice hehe and also you work in TV .. haha.. ^^ // im enjoying them sooo very much....... oh it feels soooooo nice!! oh such an improvement. i have some pics up on picturetrail now.. i think that noone will begin to believe that it is the same person before and after. //

so its really nice to hear a compliment... & thank you. Hug omg only two days. // you sound good.. //

charms
charms
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by yettiricey 4th May 2011, 5:15 am

Ohh charms pm your details so I can have a perve at your boobs Hysterical

Seriously they look so nice, you must be extremely pleased with the results xxxxx

Yes it's tomorrow now for me. I've very twitchy and just keeping myself very very busy.

xxx
yettiricey
yettiricey
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by charms 4th May 2011, 6:27 am

i pm'd you ^^ you sound good and i know it will be ok. i think you know everyone on this whole board is pulling for you rigiht now :>>

yes im extremely pleased! specially compared to before. // quite the astounding difference as you will see. // Heart

yahoo
charms
charms
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by charms 4th May 2011, 6:41 am

ps tell me if you dont get the pm, for some reason it doesnt seem to be sending correctly.. // also.. like anyone needs to tell you..... get some rest tonight!!!! @@
charms
charms
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by yettiricey 4th May 2011, 7:18 am

I got it hun but the password doesn't seem to be working :-(
yettiricey
yettiricey
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down