Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

lumpy bubbles in left boob?

+3
Nessa2011
COOKIE
flowergirl
7 posters

Go down

lumpy bubbles in left boob? Empty lumpy bubbles in left boob?

Post by flowergirl 19th April 2011, 8:03 pm

Hi girlies,
I was massaging last night and noticed my left boob (my troublesome left boob) has what appears to feel like bubbles inside. They are malleable and soft. Is this normal, what is it and will it go away?!! Could it be related to the fact that this boob is bigger and not dropped properly yet? Do I need to call my clinic?
Thanks xx
flowergirl
flowergirl
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 477

Back to top Go down

lumpy bubbles in left boob? Empty Re: lumpy bubbles in left boob?

Post by COOKIE 19th April 2011, 8:09 pm

You don't need to call your clinic hun lumpy bubbles in left boob? 571992

It sounds like what you're feeling is something called 'rippling'

Lots of us can feel this hun, I wouldn't worry about it at all, it's absolutely fine!

If the rippling is visible, then contact the surgeon sweetie, but as you're only 'feeling' it and not 'seeing' it it;s normal hun. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by flowergirl 19th April 2011, 8:17 pm

Oh no! Not rippling already! Boohoo! This makes me sad! I didn't even think it would happen this quickly! Can I make it go away?!!!! And will it get worse?!
flowergirl
flowergirl
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 19th April 2011, 8:20 pm

LOL. Stop worrying hun... if you 'feel' rippling it's NOT a bad thing! LOADS of us can feel a bit of rippling babe, it's NOTHING to worry about hunni. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by flowergirl 19th April 2011, 8:26 pm

You are too kind, Cooks Hug
It's just that my leftie is a pain in the bloody **naughty word**! First, it was this side - boob, nipple and arm- which was completely numb, then gave me pins and needles and shooting pains. Then it doesn't bloody drop as well and is bigger than my right (still). Then I get this infection, potentially messing up my scarring (already looks not as nice). And now I might have rippling in it!
Whilst my rightie sits there nice and happy and gives me no grief!! What else is my left going to do to annoy me?!! Hysterical
flowergirl
flowergirl
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 19th April 2011, 8:32 pm

haha... When you say you have 'rippling', if you can only 'feel' it - you dont in theory lovely...

That might sound confusing LOL, but it's VERY normal, to feel rippling from your implant, this doesn't mean you 'have rippling' in the sense of it being visible, onlly if the rippling is 'visible' does it then become a 'complication'

I hope you understand babe - You've already had a rough ride, just feeling a bit of rippling doesn't add to what you're already going through sweetness, it's just fine lumpy bubbles in left boob? 571992
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by flowergirl 19th April 2011, 8:38 pm

Oooh no, I didn't mean to whinge Blush I don't think I've had it any worse than some other ladies, as everything has been pretty minor. I know what a trial you've been through Hug and I'm lucky I haven't had anything serious.
Fingers crossed this is the last of the things that can go wrong. CC is my next panic, I'm even giving up smoking tomorrow just in case! Hysterical Hysterical So expect my next post to be freaking out about that! lol! I should never have had a BA being the worrier that I am!!! Hysterical
Thank you for all your support, chick xxx
flowergirl
flowergirl
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 19th April 2011, 8:44 pm

I don't for a single moment think you're whinging babe and I apologise if I for a single moment made you feel that way lumpy bubbles in left boob? 571992 You're having a bloody rough ride right now and it's normal to start feeling around and for your imagination to run away... Lord knows how many times I did the same!

You ask as many questions you like for as many concerns you might have, we'll be here for you every step of the way gorgeous lumpy bubbles in left boob? 571992
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by flowergirl 20th April 2011, 8:47 am

Hehe, I know you didn't Cooks! I do moan alot though Hysterical xx
flowergirl
flowergirl
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Nessa2011 28th April 2011, 6:03 pm

It's good that you talk about it flowergirl as we all can "learn" from the issues other ladies have. So Thanks for "moaning" :flowers:
Nessa2011
Nessa2011
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 65

Back to top Go down

Post by hattie260 28th April 2011, 7:41 pm

It does sound like rippling hun, although this can be alarming when you first feel it, you will soon get used to it. It not the nicest thing ever but it is one of those things we have to sometimes live with after a BA (especially if you didn't have much breast tissue to start with). You won't notice it after a while xx
hattie260
hattie260
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2121

Back to top Go down

Post by tekarma 28th April 2011, 8:03 pm

hi flowergirl my sweet ;-)

I have the exact same thing happening with my left boob too

I can feel the implant & when i move my fingers over the area it has a rippling effect but you cant see anything. I had tissue removed from my left boob to correct asymetry so this has left me with hardly any padding hence you can feel the implant.

We've all spent a lot of money on our new editions & of course want them to be perfect so its understandble that we all worry ;-)

x tek x
tekarma
tekarma
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 114

Back to top Go down

Post by lindylou22 28th April 2011, 9:35 pm

Hi hun,

I have this too! Funny, just before I read this thread I was laying down and kind of playing with it... not in THAT way lol, but just feeling it as it feels really funny and I actually find it kind of amusing to prod it.

LL
x
lindylou22
lindylou22
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 648

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy34 28th April 2011, 9:56 pm

Ah sweetie don't worry its perfectly normal and I had it after my first op I wasn't sure what it was and my OH couldn't feel it and there was nothing visible. Probably because these boobis of ours get scrutinised to death my old boobies never saw so much attention lol xx
Peachy34
Peachy34
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1942

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down