Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Got my new boobs and about to head home!!!

+11
kay
pink_jade05
pinkbabe
Karen28
hollyolivarria
COOKIE
shona72
danni
POTCHIE123
alfie
andsophie
15 posters

Go down

Got my new boobs and about to head home!!! Empty Got my new boobs and about to head home!!!

Post by andsophie 12th April 2011, 12:00 pm

So girls here is my story and how I got on having my BA.

I arrived at the hospital at 11.30 where I was taken straight to my room and left to settle in, my mum was with me for company as my bf was working. My nurse then came through and brought me my gown, socks and lovely knickers!!

I decided to go for a wee once I'd got settled and guess what... My period started. So not only will I be recovering from surgery, I'll also have period cramps. Luckily it doesn't affect having the op, just meant I had to wear lovely big sanitary towels haha!!

So I was then left to hang out in my room for a bit and had a nice catch up with my mum.
Then the anaesthetist came to see me and check all my details, straight after that my consultant came in and talked me through the risks again and I made it clear I didn't want to be bigger than the 365 cc we had chosen and he said he had smaller implants that he would take in with him.

Next thing the junior anaesthetist came to get me and walk down to the operating theatre, glad a bought slippers with me!!

I jumped up onto the operating bed, gas mask on and it was only a matter of minutes before the anaesthetic was in, he said to think of something nice, I said my new boobs then off to sleep I went. This was about 1.50pm now.

Next thing I'm waking up in the recovery room with my lovely nurse peering over me, first thing I said was 'what size implants did he put in' she said he want for the 315 cc because the others were too tight and he didn't want to pull my skin to tight to stitch up the incision. I then began to chat away to her saying how happy I was that he went with the smaller ones. She then went and called someone to say I'm chatting away and very perky so I was ready to cone back to my room.

Got to my room and they opened my door, next thing I heard my mum go 'oh my gosh I thought I was alone' which made me laugh to realise they walked in while she was on the loo haha!

They then settled me down and left me to it with my drainage bags on either side and my morphine pump left for me to use whenever I want... Loved this!! Finally for to have my first look at my boobs and wow, I love them!! The size is perfect on me, nice and big but not too big so I can wear a push up bra to give them an extra boost when I want to!

My mum then left and a friend came to visit who had her BA about 7 weeks ago so it was great to compare with her, I'm even in the room she was in!

Then my bf came he was very sweet and very gentle when he had a look and a little feel, bless him. I could tell he loved the size.

He then left at about 9 and I was all alone, managed to get up and go to the loo with the nurses help but couldn't wee, so went back to bed for a few more hours and drank lots more water, I then felt desperate for a wee but still couldn't go when we tried again!

Left it another hour and still nothing so she fid a bladder scan to see if she could use a catheter but I wasn't full enough. So I thought sod it I'll just try and sleep, got to 1.30 and I was bursting, managed to get to the loo alone and finally did a wee! Best feeling ever!

Slept through most of the night, woke up every now and then and dossed up on morphine.

Got checked out by my surgeon this morning who is really happy with the results and said they look natural already which I agree with. He said it all looks fine and sent the nurse in.

She then removed my morphine pack and took my drains out, this didn't hurt, it just felt very strange as they were pulled out.

So now I've just had some lunch and should be allowed to go home in the next hour once I've been checked over again.

This is honestly the best thing I've ever done, I absolutely love my boobs and I could not have wished for anything better!! Can't believe how awake and mobile I am either, just need to make sure u don't over do it.

I hope those of you who have had yours recently are getting on well and good luck to those of you having your BA soon.

Sorry for rambling just didn't want to leave anything out and I haven't told many people that I was having it done so it's nice to get it all out.

Xxxxc
andsophie
andsophie
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 78

Back to top Go down

Got my new boobs and about to head home!!! Empty Re: Got my new boobs and about to head home!!!

Post by alfie 12th April 2011, 12:20 pm

congrats Sophie, I enjoyed reading your story, so glad everything went well for you hun, and you're so happy.

Get lots of rest now and happy healing.

xxx
alfie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5841

Back to top Go down

Got my new boobs and about to head home!!! Empty Re: Got my new boobs and about to head home!!!

Post by POTCHIE123 12th April 2011, 12:33 pm

Great story Sophie.
POTCHIE123
POTCHIE123
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 134

Back to top Go down

Post by danni 12th April 2011, 1:21 pm

Great to read your story Hun glad your ok and happy with your new additions Flash Happy healing and congrats xxx
danni
danni
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 164

Back to top Go down

Post by shona72 12th April 2011, 1:33 pm

Sounds like a success yahoo
Thanks for sharing your story, loved reading it
shona72
shona72
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 119

Back to top Go down

Post by andsophie 12th April 2011, 2:35 pm

Just got home.

Made myself a nice comfy den on the sofa, got the telly on and my man is being lovely, waiting on me hand and foot bless him!!

Feeling quite sore now I've got no morphine, taking sone pain killers now though.
X
andsophie
andsophie
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 12th April 2011, 2:42 pm

The pain killers will help sweetie, try and get as much rest as you can now babe. Congrats and happy healing sweetness. xxx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by hollyolivarria 12th April 2011, 3:54 pm

Happy healing!!!
hollyolivarria
hollyolivarria
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 103

Back to top Go down

Post by Karen28 12th April 2011, 4:06 pm

congrats

Loved reading your story!
Wishing you a speedy recovery! xx
Karen28
Karen28
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 62

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkbabe 12th April 2011, 6:06 pm

Big congrats! x
pinkbabe
pinkbabe
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 4947

Back to top Go down

Post by andsophie 12th April 2011, 6:44 pm

Just been examining my new boobs and having a little feel

on my right boob down the cleavage side when I touch/squish it I can hear like fluid or something slooshing around?!?
But it doesn't on the other boob.

Is this normal or should I be worried??

X
andsophie
andsophie
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by pink_jade05 12th April 2011, 7:05 pm

Your story was great! I hope I will be as lucky :-) congrats!!
pink_jade05
pink_jade05
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 149

Back to top Go down

Post by kay 12th April 2011, 7:17 pm

Congrats xx take it easy and rest up xx Hug

Slooshing squishy liquid sounds / feelings can be quite normal hun xx
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 6668

Back to top Go down

Post by andsophie 12th April 2011, 8:59 pm

Good, so long as it's normal.

It totally grossed me out hhaha!

Boy am I feeling tired now!!

Xx
andsophie
andsophie
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie88 12th April 2011, 10:38 pm

Congrats on your new assests! :D Glad your feeling well! x x x
Charlie88
Charlie88
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 131

Back to top Go down

Post by chencire 12th April 2011, 11:04 pm

congrats hun!!! so glad to hear u r so pleased with ur new boobs! lol
happy healing :boobchick:
chencire
chencire
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 99

Back to top Go down

Post by cherryblossom 13th April 2011, 1:24 am

congrats on your new additions now its time to rest up, happy healing :-) xx
cherryblossom
cherryblossom
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 272

Back to top Go down

Post by andsophie 13th April 2011, 6:34 am

So first night sleeping at home with my new boobs...
Wasn't the best!

Found it hard to get comfy sleeping upright but managed to fall asleep, woke up about an hour ago with a desperate urge to roll onto my side but the V pillow I've got stopped me!!

Generally my pain isn't to bad, generally sore and throbbing.
But my left side incision is really painful anytime I move it feels like it's gonna rip open!! Is this normal?

Just had another look at my boobs in the mirror, I can't get over how good they look, I think they look quite natural!

Xx

Xx
andsophie
andsophie
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jen86 13th April 2011, 6:58 am

congratulations! that sooo exciting that your all sorted!cant wait till im posting my story on here :) yahoo
jen86
jen86
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2901

Back to top Go down

Got my new boobs and about to head home!!! Empty I'm worried

Post by andsophie 13th April 2011, 8:53 am

Hi I've bumped this up cos I could really use some advice

My boobs are generally tender and sore which is obviously normal, but my right boob down the cleavage side feels really weird and when I touch there it makes strange sloshing and gurling noises. Really grosses me out but is it normal?

And my left boob is really painful around the incision I only have to move a tiny bit and it feels like it's gonna rip open!!

Please could you let me know if this is all ok or if I should be worried?!

Xx
andsophie
andsophie
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down