Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 weeks to go... ARGHHHH

5 posters

Go down

2 weeks to go... ARGHHHH Empty 2 weeks to go... ARGHHHH

Post by blondeandblue 6th April 2011, 7:00 pm

It's two weeks tomorrow! :O it's come around sooo fast!
I've had my bag packed for a month!
I've got:
Button up pyjamas, books, magazines, iPod, bras, makeup wipes, underwear, toothbrush, hairbrush, slippers, loose clothes and lots of snacks packed. Have I forgotten anything?

I've also been advised to go under the muscle but my main concern is what they'll look like if I have children in the future. I want as few procedures as possible, will the skin go all saggy and the implant stay where it is? Does it look as bad as it does in my head?

I think it's just last minute nerves but once this is sorted, the excitement will take over my life :P I'm so excited! just a little bit worried about the whole saggy boob potential :S

xx
blondeandblue
blondeandblue
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 138

Back to top Go down

2 weeks to go... ARGHHHH Empty Re: 2 weeks to go... ARGHHHH

Post by COOKIE 6th April 2011, 7:05 pm

You're gonna be just fine babe, you're just having a bit of a panic, it happens to most of us LOL, you'll find in the next two weeks, you'll have packed and unpacked that bag a million times before you have your surgery hunni haha. It's such an exciting time babe - Enjoy this part of the journey, I always felt it was the best bit next to waking with BOOBS! 2 weeks to go... ARGHHHH 543132 xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by blondeandblue 6th April 2011, 7:17 pm

hahaha thank you! i've already changed the bag, the contents and my 'still to pack' list about 20 times! haha. i cant wait now :D WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO i cant wait to just have boobs! to not have to wear a top under a top just so it doesnt fall down and reveal too much. and to actually be able to buy shops in shops and not online! wooooooooooo xD xxx
blondeandblue
blondeandblue
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Janedevotedmummy:) 6th April 2011, 7:34 pm

Hi Blonde and Blue!
I have had 2 children and would like another in a few years time. All the surgeons I have seen have said that if I was looking to have another in a year's time then I might as well wait. But as I'm looking at 4/5yrs time, then I can't wait!!
Saying this, I know someone who has 6 children and had a boob job after no.4. Her boobs look more natural after having it done and breastfeeding too! :)
Good Luck!!
xxxxxxx
Janedevotedmummy:)
Janedevotedmummy:)
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 109

Back to top Go down

Post by POTCHIE123 6th April 2011, 7:38 pm

Sounds like your all set. I'm super excited for you.
POTCHIE123
POTCHIE123
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 134

Back to top Go down

Post by blondeandblue 6th April 2011, 7:41 pm

wow that's great thank you! my surgeon said that if i have children with unders, the implant wont move but the natural breast may grow then shrink back down and become droopy so i'd potentially need an uplift? has this been mentioned to you or was he exaggerating to give me worst case scenario? :S x
blondeandblue
blondeandblue
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by blondeandblue 6th April 2011, 7:42 pm

thanks potchie :D when's yours booked for?
im sooooo pumped :D x
blondeandblue
blondeandblue
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonk 6th April 2011, 8:09 pm

wooooooo good luck im sure you will be fine and find more stuff to go into your bag lol Dressing gown and arnica and mints i found these useful too, not to make you re-pack.

I had unders too your healing process is longer, but i dont really know about the kiddy bit im afraid :-( i dont really want children so i wasnt too worried about it...

good luck with your BA

xx
sharonk
sharonk
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 356

Back to top Go down

Post by blondeandblue 6th April 2011, 8:31 pm

whats arnica? ive heard some people warning against it :S im lucky that my hospital is right next to a supermarket so if i forget anything or want anything else i can send people over :P ive been threatened with lots of visitors haha.
thank you sooo much :D x
blondeandblue
blondeandblue
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonk 6th April 2011, 9:52 pm

Its a herbal tablet for bruising, works a treat and helps you recover quicker from bruising, oh yh grapes too or dried apricots to help with bloating. The grapes seem to taste really nice after op for some starnge reason :)

It goes so quickly I can't belive I'm in my 3rd week of recovery already.

Xx
sharonk
sharonk
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by blondeandblue 7th April 2011, 3:43 pm

ooooh i might try some of that then. has the time gone really quickly for you? it seems like less than 3 months since i went for my open day and spoke to my mum about it (its a birthday present now even though it wasnt intended to be). it's two weeks away and time has flown! im sooooo excited now! i think its gonna be the best birthday present ever, and hopefully worth the 3 month wait!
how much pain were you in with unders? im starting to wonder if people are elaborating and exaggerating the level of pain slightly because in my head a more invasive op would be much more painful. is this me trying to reassure myself or is it really not as bad as people make out? i usually have quite a high pain threshold so fingers crossed its not too bad!
xx
blondeandblue
blondeandblue
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonk 7th April 2011, 4:36 pm

Hey hun, yeah it has flown by for me, I had 2 weeks off to recover as my job is really active as there is no way I could of coped going back after one week. The first 4 days for me were painful but its a weird pain kinda achey and frustrating as you can't move your arms or have a shower or wash your hair, and you can't stretch or lift anything too heavy, push yourself out of bed haha I'm prob making sound awful, but everyone is different I'm a wimp and have no pain threshold lol. I'm all good now still hurts when I move my arms in a certain way and strangely enough when I change from 4th to 5th gear. I can only carry 2 pizza plates at work haha.

Brilliant birthday present :). You'll love it when they are done what size are you getting? Xxxx

sharonk
sharonk
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by blondeandblue 7th April 2011, 5:52 pm

im having two weeks off too. its the easter holiday and i dont do anything strenuous anyway. im having 400's and he wants to go under the muscle. apparently cos ive got quite a big frame thats the smallest ones that would give me the result i want. they seem so big when i have the implants in my hands! at first i was like no bigger than a c, now bigger is better in my mind. it just seems like quite a big implant to go under the muscle so i might just ask on the day that when they take me in if its possible to go over then do that, if not it doesnt bother me too much going under. if its just being able to see the implant under the skin that wouldnt bother me too much. i dont think theres any major health risks of having it over if youve got naturally small boobs. other people on here used to be the size i am now and had overs but then i guess everyones different and they probably had more tissue and were a 'fuller' A... if theres such a thing :P xx
blondeandblue
blondeandblue
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down