Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

back sleeping tips???

4 posters

Go down

back sleeping tips??? Empty back sleeping tips???

Post by charms 4th April 2011, 8:42 pm

ok ive been sleeping on my back for 3 nights and im already suuuuuper sick of it!! i normally never sleep on my back.. // its really hard to get rest that way. ive got all the many pillows and support stuff and that helps, and also sometimes i sit up in a recline-y chair and that helps,but geez, my lower back is killing me and also, all of my back is feeling very stiff and weird cause usually i think i stretch it out more a lot when i sleep on my side twisted around// ive tried doing some yoga stuff with my legs like pulling them up to my chest or off to the side and it helps a little but hard to do without stretching the skin.. //

soooo today my bf is going on a shopping run. what can he get for this? like, heating pad or something??? how are you guys coping with the back sleeping stuff?? =not= looking forward to another week and a half of this!! :doh: how are you guys coping?
charms
charms
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 318

Back to top Go down

back sleeping tips??? Empty Re: back sleeping tips???

Post by misf1 4th April 2011, 8:47 pm

Hot water bottle was a god send for back sleeping for me. Deep heat is good. I would try some treats like hot chocolate before bed and lavender oil on your pillow which is pampering and also makes you sleep (supposidly) I also used calms sleep herbal sleeping pills, dont know if they worked. Also always be aware of your posture through out the day when you are standing/sitting as you may slouch more in a protective of new boobies way, without realising you are doing it. Just try and straighten up when you remember, this helps so much with back issues.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahdawn31 4th April 2011, 9:38 pm

I know you said you have lots of pillows, but have you tried putting one under your knees, it takes a bit of pressure off the lower back.
sarahdawn31
sarahdawn31
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1575

Back to top Go down

Post by charms 5th April 2011, 12:33 am

awesome you guys that helps.... rememberd i have one of those massage cushion things in my recliner chair.. so i turned on the heat and used the lowest vibration at very low setting and that helped a lot. (dr said that was ok if it felt ok, which it did and it helped the back a huge amount)

gonna try the pillows under the knees tonight. // great idea. and its funny i got all this relaxing tea like chamomile and stuff before, just exactly for this purpose, and totally forgot i had it.. // haha. also tonight i get to take my first shower and also get clean clothes.... oh yeah.. im sure that will help a huge amount too, with feeling relaxed... Hug thanks.
charms
charms
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by javajunkie001 10th April 2011, 5:50 am

How are you doing sleeping? Just a tip, if it helps: I sleep on my couch always. It was heavenly helpful for the BA, cause I put two cushions behind me, then my standard pillow under my head. It didn't feel like sleeping sitting up, just like relaxing baxck against the cushions, and I never rolled over onto my side or stomach. Getting up was so much easier too than rolling out of a bed. I liked it so much I am still sleeping this way, even though I don't have to anymore. :)
javajunkie001
javajunkie001
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 228

Back to top Go down

Post by charms 10th April 2011, 6:29 am

haha! theres nothing like good comfy sleep ill tell you. ^^ sleeping on the couch always reminds me of something special like a slumber party or staying home from school with a cold and getting pampered hehe. ^^ well the heat setting in the massage chair -really- ended up helping.. just a few minutes in there and all my back pain seemed to go away and i was totally refreshed.. im actually feeling good enough that last few nights ive been sleeping more and more on my side, which is a monstrous relief as well. so between those two things, i was able to make it over the back sleeping hump ^^ praise the lord cause being tired wasn't helping -anytihng-.

im imagining you all snuggly on the couch ^^ feel like bringing you chicken soup and tea n cookies in bed haha. ^^ Heart Hug

charms
charms
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by javajunkie001 10th April 2011, 6:54 am

I am so glad you're sleeping well now! The heated massage chair sounds brilliant ~ and you can sleep on your side now, yay! You are right, there is NOTHING so sweet as a good comfy sleep. You can look forward to more of that now darling! You'll start to feel more yourself again, as you get better sleep.

You are so sweet! I would love to have you bring me tea and cookies and chicken soup in bed! Right now I just put it all on the coffee table and pretend someone else brought it! hahaha. I would so return the favor. We girls know how to take care of other girls! xoxoxo

I like thinking of couch-sleeping as special like a slumber party. I usually keep it a secret I don't have a bed (cause I wanted to give each of my kids their own room), and people think I am weird if I tell them that. I love the idea! I am all comfy with my laptop, tucked in on the couch and you just gave me a brand new perspective. Thank you doll! Kisses.
Happy sleeping!
javajunkie001
javajunkie001
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 228

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down