Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

when can I stop sleeping on my back?

+8
COOKIE
vickeysmith
mrsball
mais04
tinkerbell24
Abby85
CharFaye
zoe1850
12 posters

Go down

when can I stop sleeping on my back? Empty when can I stop sleeping on my back?

Post by zoe1850 22nd January 2013, 8:58 pm

hiya!
Since I had my BA sleeping on my back has been KILLING ME! So I was wondering, from your experiences, when do you think I can start sleeping on one side...
1 week post op seem too early perhaps I need to wait longer so the implants are more healed? Im just scared they will move inside or something if I change position but the back pain is horrible when can I stop sleeping on my back? 856466

I dont know what I'd do without all your advices here! x
zoe1850
zoe1850
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 117

Back to top Go down

when can I stop sleeping on my back? Empty Re: when can I stop sleeping on my back?

Post by CharFaye 22nd January 2013, 9:02 pm

I'd also like to know this one, asked the nurse last week and she said I'd wait and ask your surgeon, I feel as if I could sleep on my side fine, did out have overs Zoe? Xx
CharFaye
CharFaye
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1240

Back to top Go down

when can I stop sleeping on my back? Empty Re: when can I stop sleeping on my back?

Post by CharFaye 22nd January 2013, 9:02 pm

You have*
CharFaye
CharFaye
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Abby85 22nd January 2013, 9:05 pm

Im ten days post op in agony with back n shoulderd but boobs,are hard n tendor still dont think id dare lay on them. Xxx
Abby85
Abby85
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 20

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 22nd January 2013, 9:06 pm

after week 2 i kept wakening on my side cuddling my v pillow lol srgeon said get my kush in and im ok. woke on my tummy yest and this morning xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

Post by mais04 22nd January 2013, 9:06 pm

I was told sleep raised up til day 10 then can lower and go slightly on my side xx
mais04
mais04
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1816

Back to top Go down

Post by CharFaye 22nd January 2013, 9:08 pm

Ooo Yay!! Going to slowly start going on my side then? Xx
CharFaye
CharFaye
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 22nd January 2013, 9:12 pm

if you support ur side with the side of the v pillow u dont lie on them xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CharFaye 22nd January 2013, 9:15 pm

Have you got a kush?? They're expensive arnt they, reckon you could make one out of something? Haha xx
CharFaye
CharFaye
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsball 22nd January 2013, 9:16 pm

I found it coming on over a month before I could lay on my side but that's just how I felt, you can sleep less propped up from now and maybe gentler rest a bit side on I find hugging my v pillow a big help so it doesnt squash them and maybe a rolled up sock or flannel to cushion them x but all a case of trial and what feels comfy for you x
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 5982

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 22nd January 2013, 9:17 pm

Around 12 cause their in american dollars on the site. i love it feel real.supported xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by vickeysmith 22nd January 2013, 9:18 pm

I really want to turn on my side half way through the night but I just can't. Still have hard sore boobies x
vickeysmith
vickeysmith
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 263

Back to top Go down

Post by CharFaye 22nd January 2013, 9:19 pm

Sock? Brilliant, ill try it, thankyou xx
CharFaye
CharFaye
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by zoe1850 22nd January 2013, 9:37 pm

I actually stopped sleeping raised on night 3...but everytime I try to lay on my side a bit it doesn't feel good, my boobs are still so hard and sore...and regarding the kush, I was also wondering about a homemade one so I'll try the socks rolled lol
X
zoe1850
zoe1850
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 117

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 22nd January 2013, 9:43 pm

it will just happen in time. promise xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 22nd January 2013, 10:03 pm

Its best to wait until you've at least seen your nurse for your first check-up no matter how great you feel lovely.

Generally women start the transition from back to side sleeping after about 2 weeks. Using your v-pillow to cuddle to take the pressure off your boobs really helps and socks or a rolled flannel will do in replacement of a kush lol to help support the top booby as you lay on your side. X
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Abby85 22nd January 2013, 10:16 pm

Hi all whats a kush xxxx
Abby85
Abby85
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 20

Back to top Go down

Post by MissAlexaEll 22nd January 2013, 10:23 pm

I woke up this morning on my side & felt abit worried that i'd hurt them but had no pain or anything and did have a very good nights sleep! x x x x

I'm just over 2 weeks so i'd say wait till abit longer hunni x x x
MissAlexaEll
MissAlexaEll
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 306

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 22nd January 2013, 10:24 pm

Abby85 wrote:Hi all whats a kush xxxx

Have a look HERE Abby :ok:
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurukullachis 23rd January 2013, 9:23 am

I. Keep waking up cuddling my new boyfriend (my v pillow) on my left side but never my right which is the side I use to sleep on.this is even with me wedged in between a bunch of pillows. Ill ask the nurse on Monday when I see her again
Kurukullachis
Kurukullachis
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 488

Back to top Go down

Post by CharFaye 23rd January 2013, 10:15 am

I slept a dream last night! On the v pillow socks wedged in, best night sleep I've had for ages xx
CharFaye
CharFaye
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 23rd January 2013, 10:44 am

yeah thats great xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mrs_s_88 23rd January 2013, 11:07 am

Wow, think i will be getting a kush...or might trial with a flannel first, when the time comes. x
mrs_s_88
mrs_s_88
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 324

Back to top Go down

Post by Perrie91 18th February 2013, 11:27 pm

I was wondering the same im 8 days post op and sleepin sittin up is giving me headaches and backache as iv always slept on my side/front I cant wait to start layin down I have another 3 days til my post op appointment so will hold off til then to see what they say xx
Perrie91
Perrie91
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 220

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 19th February 2013, 2:19 am

Perrie - there's no reason at all for you sleeping 'sat-up' babe. Its little wonder you're in pain sleeping like that Hug as long as your head and shoulders are raised higher than your chest that's all you need to do to help the swelling settle babe, so a pillow and your v-pillow should be just fine. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down