Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Living Alone

+2
lola_blsk
tekarma
6 posters

Go down

Living Alone Empty Living Alone

Post by tekarma 4th April 2011, 9:16 am

Hi Guys

Well its 7 days until my uplift & BA & as i live alone i wanted to know from you guys what sort of things i'm gonna need help with after the op when i get home.

Would i need someone to come stay with me or could i get away with having people pop in & do certain things for me?

I'm starting to panic as i live alone & dont want to damage my new boobs, hurt myself or sit here stinking as i cant bath lol

My bathroom is downstairs so thats gonna be a god send for during the day & i was gonna sleep on the sofa for a few days/week.

Any help you guys could give would ease my mind at rest ;-)

x tek x
tekarma
tekarma
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 114

Back to top Go down

Living Alone Empty Re: Living Alone

Post by lola_blsk 4th April 2011, 9:39 am

Hey hun! Exciting times for u!

Id cook some meals up or buy some ready meals for the first week. And make sure everything like juice, cups cutlery are at arm level and u don't need to stretch to get them!

Get some button up pjs and easy to pull up/down bottoms (I just wore a button up nightie and knickers for first week)

I'd say You need someone with u the first night your at home. I couldn't of done the first morning at home by myself xxxx
lola_blsk
lola_blsk
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 1085

Back to top Go down

Post by sammi35 4th April 2011, 11:34 am

hi hun i also live alone , well wen i say alone i mean alone with my 3 kids ,

i did stay at my mums for a few days to help me out with kids etc , but since being home ive really not found things to difficult ive just tired to keep to basic things and not over do it on house work etc .

As Lola said it would be best if you can have someone stay with u a couple of nights if possible just to help with washin hair etc .

my cousin had a uplift and Ba and has found it more difficult then me with discomfort , so just make sure everythin u might need is within easy reach and stock up on shopin first , as that i didnt do and dreaded the thought of lifting bags { thats were the kids came in handy } .

good luck hun xx
sammi35
sammi35
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 264

Back to top Go down

Post by Secretsal 4th April 2011, 12:45 pm

How do you cope? How long since your op? I too have 3 kids and 3 dogs and although happily with Hubby he works away Monday to Friday.
Do you think i need to plan op around him having somne time off? Life is pretty hectic here at best of times.
I have a friend who seemed to cope well after her BA with 2 kids and non helpful husband but is that cos she's like super woman?
I'm normally a just get on with it girl but do not want to risk problems if i dont do recovery properly.
Secretsal
Secretsal
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 42

Back to top Go down

Post by sammi35 4th April 2011, 3:39 pm

Hi secretsal im just over a week post op , just had my check up today and nurse reassures me everythin is healing well and dropping as it should be do i m pleased that i havnt seemed to have overdone things as was worried about coping etc but my kids arnt babies and i knew they could do some things for themselves .its like you say we just get on with it as best as we can and not to worry if the house gets a little messy i just did a really good clean before hand , even coped with my boiler bursting on the morning of my op which flooded my kitchen lol .

if you can wait till your husband can have time off for a few days then that would be a godsend to you as my mum was a great help in the first few days .sam xx
sammi35
sammi35
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 264

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 4th April 2011, 6:40 pm

lola_blsk wrote:Hey hun! Exciting times for u!

Id cook some meals up or buy some ready meals for the first week. And make sure everything like juice, cups cutlery are at arm level and u don't need to stretch to get them!

Get some button up pjs and easy to pull up/down bottoms (I just wore a button up nightie and knickers for first week)

I'd say You need someone with u the first night your at home. I couldn't of done the first morning at home by myself xxxx

Good advice from Lola.

You'll be fine hun. have someone check on you, or call you everyday.

Preperation is going to make everything that little easier for you when you get home so think of all the things you're going to need/wear/use and bring them down and have them at hand. Freezing meals so you you just have to bung something in the microwave will be a godsend. Also, it might be worth buying something like longlife milk if you can't get out for a while or get someone to get perishables for you (bread, milk e.t.c) and pop a loaf in the freezer.

Sort out some entertainment for yourself too. I found I just couldn't concentrate on a book and I LOVE reading, so stock up on loads of mags to read, get yourself some DVDS and anything else you think might help pass the time and you should be fine sweetness. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahdawn31 4th April 2011, 9:50 pm

Lola and Cookie have given you great advice...
I think it would be nice to have someone there for the first night simply becasue you will be a bit groggy and it would be nice to have someone to grab you drinks ect... however, you will be fine to cope alone if need be.
I had someone here simply to take care of my kids that I couldnt do for the first week but I was perfectly fine to do everything for my self.
As said before just have things ready and accessable that you will need.
good luck hunni! x
sarahdawn31
sarahdawn31
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1575

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down