Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Asymmetric breasts

+7
Newbie 251
shellymae
Phoebe
COOKIE
Peachy34
Carrie
Diamond2223
11 posters

Go down

Asymmetric breasts Empty Asymmetric breasts

Post by Diamond2223 18th March 2011, 10:14 am

Hi has anyone had slightly asymmetric breasts pre surgery , thought they looked more asymmetric post surgery and then found in time this improved . If so if you have a picture trail of this I'd be really greatful to see it because at 4 weeks post BA I can never see how my littler one ( pre & post ) is ever going to be like the bigger one and they are now so different it's worrying me & making me self conscious which it never did before HELP !!!
Diamond2223
Diamond2223
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 110

Back to top Go down

Asymmetric breasts Empty Re: Asymmetric breasts

Post by Carrie 18th March 2011, 10:41 am

My left was bigger than my right pre BA and my surgeon advised that it would remain the case after my BA. The difference wasn't enough to warrant diff sized implants as this would create other sizing problems. After my BA the left dropped sooner than the right and also the nipple is naturally higher so it looked even bigger, especially at the bottom of the breast. But the right is dropping down now and they are looking better all the time. My surgeon concentrated on making sure the take-off was the same so that they look even in a low-cut top/dress and bikinis - and they do!

I'm trying to stop analysing them so much now and just enjoy them, 4 weeks is still early days and you've alot more changes to come. It's usual to be self-conscious in the early days because you feel like everyone can see you've had a BA, but that's not the case - no-one is analysing them as much as us!! xxx
Carrie
Carrie
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 343

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy34 18th March 2011, 10:54 am

Mine were slightly different before and didn't warrant different sized implants I notice it but my OH says you can't tell unless I point it out. I have pm'd you my picturetrail if you want to have a look x
Peachy34
Peachy34
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1942

Back to top Go down

Post by Diamond2223 18th March 2011, 10:58 am

Thanks girls I've also just done a picture trail although rather rubbishly il pm you I'd really like your opinion
Diamond2223
Diamond2223
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy34 18th March 2011, 11:09 am

I wouldn't worry at all hun just remember its 2 separate ops and each boob heals at a different rate. Looking at your pics and the fact that you are only 4 weeks post op I'd say you've got loads of settling to do just be a little more patient did you have overs or unders? x
Peachy34
Peachy34
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Diamond2223 18th March 2011, 12:03 pm

Thanks peachy I think I'm looking at them too much lol if they were symmetrical before I wouldn't be worried but I think I'm just being paranoid I will look at your pics now
Diamond2223
Diamond2223
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Diamond2223 18th March 2011, 12:52 pm

Oh & I had overs x
Diamond2223
Diamond2223
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 18th March 2011, 1:34 pm

I don't share pics hun but after a rupture which distorted my left breast I have severe assymetry pre-op, I never in a million years thought it could be possible to have boobs of the same size again and throughout my recovery, they looked awful and I had points were I got myself so distressed thinking at times that they looked worse then they did before the op, but they finally both caught up with each other and look great now.

Peachy is right in suggesting you think of both breasts as having a seperate operation and therefore there recovery times may differ, but they soon catch up, Just be patient babe, 4 weeks post-op is still very early days in your recovery, you still have so many change ahead of you. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrie 18th March 2011, 2:32 pm

Hi D, having looked at your pics I think that you are gonna have a lovely pair when all the settling's done! Speaking as someone with one nipple higher than the other, I think it does make any differences in size appear greater - however it is just one of my many quirks and my PS showed me that when my nipples are covered the perceived difference is greatly reduced. Try it on your photos - I think you're boobies look really great already and it's still so early xx

PS, I think you need a password on your picture trail account hun x
Carrie
Carrie
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 343

Back to top Go down

Post by Diamond2223 18th March 2011, 2:48 pm

Thanks carrie I feel a whole lot better now I'm pleased with the size so do u know what I'm gonna give up worrying :-) re password I thought I had one will check now opps x
Diamond2223
Diamond2223
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoebe 18th March 2011, 7:33 pm

Hi lovely, I have pm you xx
Phoebe
Phoebe
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1211

Back to top Go down

Post by shellymae 18th March 2011, 8:13 pm

I will PM u, however mine is a little diff scenerio, I had asymmetry before and it was corrected in surgery..the one that was bigger is actually the smaller one now :( but with settling its supposed to get better

if anyone has experienced this as well I would love to see pics if anyone is willing to share :)
shellymae
shellymae
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 234

Back to top Go down

Post by shellymae 18th March 2011, 8:36 pm

you look fantastic!!! you must be a perfectionist cause they look great... you can hardly tell there is any asymmetry :)
shellymae
shellymae
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 234

Back to top Go down

Post by Diamond2223 18th March 2011, 8:39 pm

Thanks soooooo much I think I'm looking at them too much and over analysing I obviously have differing nipples and this I think is making me over think the issue . I'm just gonna try to think of the fact that I love the size & that all the girls that have seen my pics have said they look great for four weeks ;-)
Diamond2223
Diamond2223
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy34 18th March 2011, 11:28 pm

Thats the best way to look at it hun :thumbs: and they do look great for 4 weeks x
Peachy34
Peachy34
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Newbie 251 21st March 2011, 3:42 pm

Hi Diamond, I was wearing a 34B pre-op and one side was larger than the other although it didn't bother me that much and my PM said that the difference wasn't so great to warrant different size implants. I had 230cc unders and I am now wearing a 34D. I have PM you my password for picturetrail if you want to take a look. The pics are at 6 weeks and I believe there are still more changes to come xx
Newbie 251
Newbie 251
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 50

Back to top Go down

Post by clareyd 26th March 2011, 10:39 am

hi hun, i have had the exact same issue.... right nipple and scar is higher than the left.... i would love to see ur pics if possible hun xxx
clareyd
clareyd
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 55

Back to top Go down

Post by lisalisa 26th March 2011, 1:13 pm

Hi Diamond,

I had assymetry pre-op and my PS put 20cc more in the smaller breast than the bigger one, and at the moment the smaller breast now looks bigger but it is more bruised than the other one so maybe because it's got more stuffed into it it's just more swollen. I'm only 3 days post op, so will have to wait a while longer to see.

Can I have a peek at yours since you seem to be further ahead than mine
lisalisa
lisalisa
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 84

Back to top Go down

Post by lisalisa 26th March 2011, 1:39 pm

Wow, you look amazing...except for possibly the upside down one :teehee:
I think no many of any one would really notice them once its settled.

I'll PM you the initial pics of mine, I hope it becomes as even as yours
lisalisa
lisalisa
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 84

Back to top Go down

Post by Nico2101 26th September 2011, 6:07 pm

Hi iam new to the site, i have joined the site to really get some good advise! i have had one consultation i have been told i have two different shaped breasts one tubular and one a cup size or more different, just wanted to know if anyone else has had this issue? i don't want a reduction but maybe an implant but iam just scared it will look very perky and wont settle? has one had surgery similar?

x
Nico2101
Nico2101
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by chloerose7 26th September 2011, 7:47 pm

Im so glad I read this post as I was thinking of making one myself. I to feel that my left breast is slightly smaller, barely though. My surgeon I plan to have it with didnt even mention it and the OH doesnt even notice it really. But like you girls said - After the BA will this make it more or less noticeable? Im still Pre BA but god am I counting down the days...Peachy is there any chance I would be able to have a look at your pics pre and post BA? x x x
chloerose7
chloerose7
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 313

https://twitter.com/ChloeRoseHutton

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down