Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sitting outside the hospital in my PJs

+13
butterfly2
pinkbabe
Auriga
Rachaelf
alfie
bentley936
tekarma
KIRSTY#
jellytot1
RoxyChick
TeresaMaree
lola_blsk
Plinkabob
17 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Sitting outside the hospital in my PJs Empty Sitting outside the hospital in my PJs

Post by Plinkabob 15th March 2011, 8:18 am

Got up at 5 am this morning after a terrible nights sleep. Had a shower got in my red spotty pjs and fluffy red dressing gown and jumped in the car with my OH.

We got here an hour and a half early for the 8am check in. I was too scared to go in cause I look so silly.

I'm in my room right now. My ps has seen me and now the anethetist has come in. I'm so scared now. OH is still sat by my side ordering coffee from the kitchen.

All I want right now is a cup of tea!

I think I'm about to go in so I should go.

Big love to you all!

Wish me luck!
Plinkabob
Plinkabob
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 109

https://www.facebook.com/plinkabob

Back to top Go down

Sitting outside the hospital in my PJs Empty Re: Sitting outside the hospital in my PJs

Post by lola_blsk 15th March 2011, 8:22 am

Ah good luck hun!!! You'll be absolutley fine and have amazing boobies when you wake up :-)

Looking forward to your update after! Thinking of u xxxxx
lola_blsk
lola_blsk
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 1085

Back to top Go down

Sitting outside the hospital in my PJs Empty Re: Sitting outside the hospital in my PJs

Post by TeresaMaree 15th March 2011, 8:39 am

Aw yaye hunny!So exciting!
TeresaMaree
TeresaMaree
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 206

Back to top Go down

Post by RoxyChick 15th March 2011, 8:55 am

All the best lovely! Enjoy it, it's over before you know it! xx
RoxyChick
RoxyChick
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6704

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by jellytot1 15th March 2011, 9:19 am

Good luck and happy healing - I'm going to smile all day at the thought of you driving to the hospital in your PJ's. Look forward to hearing your story when you feel up to it. xx
jellytot1
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 762

Back to top Go down

Post by KIRSTY# 15th March 2011, 9:45 am

Good luck, looking forward to your next post. xxx
KIRSTY#
KIRSTY#
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 222

Back to top Go down

Post by Plinkabob 15th March 2011, 12:02 pm

Right then....

It's all done! I think what I'm going to do is write a time line for you so you can see roughly how long everything takes.

6.00am Left south London to miss the traffic. Feeling excited.
6.45am Arrived at HIghgate Hospital. Feeling nervous and hungry
7.45am Finally checked in and filled out paper work. Excited and tired.
8.00am Shown to room. Played with bed controls. Feeling tired and hungry!!
8.10am Surgeon come in to write on my boobs and talk about what I want.
8.15am Anethetist came by. Make sure you tell him/her EVERYTHING about your past, especially recreational drug history. It's very important.
8.30am Nurse came by to take blood pressure, weight, height, and all that stuff and measured me for my surgical stockings and told me to get my kit off and put my lovely little blue gown on. Now I'm getting nervous.
9.45am another person came by to take me down to theatre
10.00am laying on the bed waiting to be drugged and to get cut open. The canular wasn't as bad as I thought. They gave me air and I was out in a second.

Just as they were giving me the anesthetic they let me know they were doing it. I felt really sick for about 2 seconds and started to cought and the next thing I know I am being wheeled out of the room and back to my private room with my lovely OH waiting patiently for me.

Apparently I was crying when I first came around, asking for my OH. I don't remember this at all but it sounds very much like me.

My chest doesn't hurt at all. Just feels like I have really tight bandages wrapped around me. It's actually quite a nice pain right now as I quite like wearing corsets. It's very similar. I have been given the cup of tea I have been wanting all day and some toast with butter and jam.

I quite need a wee but I think I am going to hold it in for a bit so that I don't have to move just yet.

My chest is all covered in bandages and my cannula (the needle they put in your arm for the drugs) is still in. I just want to see them!!!

I will let you know how the journey home is like as soon as I get home.

Right now I have some toast to devour!
Plinkabob
Plinkabob
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lola_blsk 15th March 2011, 12:09 pm

Ah congrats hun!!!!

So lovely to hear your ok! Good luck on your journey home! And hope u have a speedy painfree recovery xxxx
lola_blsk
lola_blsk
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by KIRSTY# 15th March 2011, 12:29 pm

Thats great hun, glad its all done and gone well. Thanks for the time line, good idea. Nice to know the process. Hope you well and happy healing. xxx
KIRSTY#
KIRSTY#
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 222

Back to top Go down

Post by jellytot1 15th March 2011, 12:48 pm

Wow that must nearly be a record for posting after a BA, glad it all went well - hope you are pleased when you get your first peek! :boobchick: Happy healing xx
jellytot1
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 762

Back to top Go down

Post by tekarma 15th March 2011, 12:51 pm

congrats hun ;-) xx
tekarma
tekarma
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 114

Back to top Go down

Post by bentley936 15th March 2011, 1:37 pm

So happy for you. Enjoy some R&R.
bentley936
bentley936
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 25

Back to top Go down

Post by alfie 15th March 2011, 1:51 pm

congrats

Great countdown of your day.
xx
alfie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5841

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachaelf 15th March 2011, 1:55 pm

Congratulations, I'm sure you'll love 'em when you get to see 'em. Stars
Rachaelf
Rachaelf
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 118

Back to top Go down

Post by Auriga 15th March 2011, 1:59 pm

Congratulations! I'm so impressed you managed to post so quickly. Hope the journey home is okay and your OH avoids all the pot holes ;)
Auriga
Auriga
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by Plinkabob 15th March 2011, 2:01 pm

I just hope he doesn't smoke too much on the way home. The journey here was so hard! I think I might cave next time
Plinkabob
Plinkabob
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkbabe 15th March 2011, 3:16 pm

Congrats hun! x
pinkbabe
pinkbabe
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 4947

Back to top Go down

Post by Plinkabob 15th March 2011, 4:04 pm

They have taken my blood pressure so many times and are not happy with it so have put me on a drip. My advice to any pre op girls is don't suddenly go vegan before your surgery as I think that is what has lowered mine!!
Plinkabob
Plinkabob
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by butterfly2 15th March 2011, 4:18 pm

Congratulations on the new additions hope your BP sorts itself out ASAP for you hun. Happy healing and thank you for the time line. Really helps to no what are day will be like x
butterfly2
butterfly2
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 881

http://I'll do an instruction or find one if I can.  As for writ

Back to top Go down

Post by lola_blsk 15th March 2011, 4:27 pm

Plinkabob wrote:My advice to any pre op girls is don't suddenly go vegan before your surgery as I think that is what has lowered mine!!

Sorry to hear this hun! I best get on that meat then as I've not eaten meat for months :-(

I hope ur BP sorts itself out asap xxxx
lola_blsk
lola_blsk
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Plinkabob 15th March 2011, 4:34 pm

I'm only guessing that it is that. I went to the doctors at the end of Jan and she said I had perfect blood pressure. When I went for my pre op check the nurse said that I had very low blood pressure. The only thing I have changed between January and March is turning vegan and going to the gym 3 times a week.

On a totally different note, I can't wait to get these stockings off! They are soooo itchy and tight.
Plinkabob
Plinkabob
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by elle83 15th March 2011, 7:04 pm

Congrats!!! new boobies!!! congrats
elle83
elle83
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 80

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 15th March 2011, 8:08 pm

I asked the nuse to take my stockings off as I couldn't stand them on, she was very nice and said I shouldn't take them off but seeing as I was ok she would. Hope you are home safe and sound now. Do you have to wait until tomorrow to take your bandages off?
Congrats on your new boobies
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Plinkabob 15th March 2011, 9:22 pm

No. They said to take them off at my 1 week check up which I have to drive to bloody Cardiff for. I don't know if I can last a week with this itchy thing on! What did everyone else do?
Plinkabob
Plinkabob
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 15th March 2011, 9:31 pm

Lol I had to go to Bristol for my first check up. I was allowed to take my bandage off the next day, but I wasn't allowed to remove the dressings over my scars until my check up. I would do as they have told you to do.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next