Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I hate my boobs problem after problem

+8
jay1983
sars3dd
Peachy34
Phoebe
jellytot1
kld247
butterfly2
Nicolaxxxx
12 posters

Go down

I hate my boobs problem after problem Empty I hate my boobs problem after problem

Post by Nicolaxxxx 14th March 2011, 11:16 am

Hey girls well here goes Im gony apoligise in advance for how long this is lol

I had my uplift and Implants under the muscle 7weeks ago and have had nothing but problems with my left boob first I took reaction to dressing then I found a lump under my boob It also squeks when I massage them The nurse and surgeon said this was just the Implant I could feel. My nipple Is also in the wrong position and has to be corrected and now my left breast sits about 3cm lower than my right breast and It is also sitting at a squint. Also when I lye down my right breast doesnt move and the left breast falls to the side and it really hurts feels like the Implant is pulling my tissue and muscle to side ahhhh
I also told him I didnt want to go any bigger than a d cup as i had big breasts when I was pregnant and hated them and thats why they sagged in the first place and I went to get measured yesterday and Im a 30ff OMG how can he get it so wrong and to make things worse I cant get a non underwired bra anywhere ahhhhhhh
Now to top it all off the surgeon who done my op only works fron Newcastle and there trying to make me pay for the travel down to Newcastle to see him so he can tell me what hes going to do then I need to go to Manchester for the re-op Im from Glasgow and was told he would come here to do all my aftercare as thats where I seen him for my cons etc. I had to go to Manchester for my op so dont mind having to go back there for reop but I shouldnt have to pay to go to Newcastle to see someone who messed it up in the first place should I.
Im getting really depressed by it all and just wish Id never had them done and you always get the people who say well I told you just to leave them I just wish this could be undone I really regret this and I dont think I can go through another op I was floored for 2 weeks.
Im feeling sorry for myself as yous can tell girls hissy Nicola xxxx
Nicolaxxxx
Nicolaxxxx
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 106

Back to top Go down

I hate my boobs problem after problem Empty Re: I hate my boobs problem after problem

Post by butterfly2 14th March 2011, 1:05 pm

Nicola I can understand why your feeling sorry for yourself hun. If I was in your shoes I would be feeling for myself as well. I can't really advise you on what to do as I am pre BA. I just wanted to you to know that I am here if you need to blow off some steam Hug
butterfly2
butterfly2
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 881

http://I'll do an instruction or find one if I can.  As for writ

Back to top Go down

I hate my boobs problem after problem Empty Re: I hate my boobs problem after problem

Post by kld247 14th March 2011, 1:16 pm

Hi Nicola, thanks for your PM I just replied x Wish I had read this first, feel so bad for complaining about my boobs when clearly your having more problems than me Hug

I have read lots of here that after a re-op you can recover better than the first time round. To be honest if your boobs are getting you down this much after a re-op and corrective surgery you will love your boobs and be pleased you went through it again.
Have you managed to get another appoinment with your surgeon to discuss your issues? Are Harley Medical supporting you throgh this?
I would keep a diary of all conversations you have had, who you have seen and when, that way you'll always have something to refer to. It can be hard to remember everything when it's a mine field out there and everythings a bit alien.
Keep your chin up hun, I'll keep my fingers crossed for you xx
kld247
kld247
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 609

Back to top Go down

Post by jellytot1 15th March 2011, 1:26 pm

Sorry that you haven't got the perfect boobs that you wanted and paid for - such a shame that they are expecting you to travel so far to see the surgeon who messed up in the first place. I had 295 cc unders and said I wanted to be a D cup but I have ended up a 30F/FF, but they really don't feel or look too big now that they have softened up. I looked for non wired bras but in the end I just bought more low impact sports bras from Asda - they are so comfortable, have got one on today just to have a rest from wires, now I am allowed to wear them. Hope you get everything sorted soon xx
jellytot1
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 762

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoebe 15th March 2011, 6:57 pm

Sorry you are having such a horrible time, but dont give up. I know you will have to go through alot to get what you want. Cliche, I know but all good things come to those who wait. And beleive me when you do get what you wanted you will love them and will hardly remember the hassle you are having now..Keep your chin up chick xx
Phoebe
Phoebe
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1211

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy34 15th March 2011, 7:41 pm

I had the same thing with having to travel to see my surgeon he moved clinics immediately after my surgery and I had to go and see him at his new clinic when I had a problem it was only an additional 40 minutes from what I would have been travelling anyway but it doubled the time it takes me to get there and its annoying when you sign up to something and they change things at our expense. I had picked my clinic because of th closeness and convenience.

Kid you shouldn't feel bad huni we are all here to support eachother however big or small our problems are.

Facing a re-op for whatever reason is frustrating although I am strangely looking forward to mine not that I enjoy the op lol just that I can't wait for my boobs to be sorted xx
Peachy34
Peachy34
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1942

Back to top Go down

Post by sars3dd 15th March 2011, 8:34 pm

your aloud to feel how you feel after all this. it cant be easy at all.

As for the size wait a good few weeks and get measured again, you will be amazed at the changes you will go through. I cant wait for my re-op. I got a 420cc and a 520cc and went from a 34a/b to a 32c/d.

I really hope it all gets sorted with re-op and you dont have to travel to far xx
sars3dd
sars3dd
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 937

Back to top Go down

Post by jay1983 15th March 2011, 9:47 pm

Ah so sorry for you hon. Msg me as we had the same PS! Apparently he doesn't work in Scotland now as they are operating out of a hospital in scotland now so scottish patients don't have to travel to Manch/london and that there are 2 new PS's operating from the Glasgow clinic. How was he when you saw him...apologetic?xxx
jay1983
jay1983
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 788

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicolaxxxx 15th March 2011, 10:29 pm

Thanks for all the lovely messages of help and support girls Im just really down about it and really hate them Im really considering just geting the Implants took out I just dont want to go through it all again for them to be messed up again and if I get the Implants out that wont happen they will just be saggy again but I honestly think I would prefer that to this.

The harley med group have been supportive so far but Ive still to go see my surgeon I only seen the surgeon whos working from Glasgow now and the nurse but they said it will defo get fixed. Im going to see my surgeon on the 13th of April but theres no way he could look at it and think its okay.

Jellytot thanks for letting me know about the bra Il be at Asda first thing 2moz x
Thanks again everyone for being so nice Im an emotional wreck I was crying reading all the messages hissy
Nicola xxxxxx
Nicolaxxxx
Nicolaxxxx
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by *Sally* 22nd March 2011, 3:32 am

Sorry you've had such a hard time Nicola. M&s do some great non-wired bra's in big sizes. I wld link but am on my iPhone at mo. I know FF sounds huge but remember augmented boobs always measure bigger than they look so don't get hung up on the numbers xxx
*Sally*
*Sally*

Number of posts : 4230

Back to top Go down

Post by kittie 22nd March 2011, 7:27 am

Sorry to hear you've been through all this hun. You're allowed to feel the way you do, don't worry about moaning, that's what we're here for.
kittie
kittie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2076

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 22nd March 2011, 8:34 am

Awww hunni c'mere! I hate my boobs problem after problem 571992

From someone who has also had problem after problem the best advice I can give you is STAY POSITIVE!

You've been told that your boobs CAN and WILL be fixed so that's great!

If the additional travel is what's upsetting you maybe you could contact the clinic manager, explain all the upset you're going through and how difficult the unexpected travel for this aftercare is, telling them you were never told this would be the case when you signed up with them to have your surgery.

If you'd consider a surgeon that works in your area to take over and repair the breast maybe suggest this surgeon to save you travel, ensuring that you're surgeon is close to look after you.

Believe me sweetness I honestly know what you're going through and the pain you're feeling as well as your frustration, but stay focused on how lucky you are that your clinic are happy to help you and hopefully this will be the last surgery you need to get the boobs you want and as Sally said - stuff bra sizes! They mean nothing! If you're happy with the size of your boobs that's what matters, not what it says on a label! If you're not happy with the size when you look in the mirror then this is something you should also address with the surgeon.

Given that you've already been through so much though, I think I'd be inclined to skip the middleman (patient co-ordinator) and demand you speak with the clinic manager, you may have to send your complaint in writing, but thats nothing is it sweetness to get what you want.

Good luck sweetheart, we're all here for you. I hate my boobs problem after problem 571992 xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicolaxxxx 22nd March 2011, 8:12 pm

Hi Girls
thanks so much for the lovely messages of help and support it means so much honestly. I really appreciate the fact that yous take time to write back to me yous are all stars
Well just to update yous I went back to see the nurse and she took pics to send to my surgeon and also she went to the directors to tell them Im not happy with the fact I need to pay to go see the surgeon shes been absoloutley brilliant through all this really supportive I cant fault her.
Anyway I heard back from her yesterday and they are going to give me £100 towards my travel which is good and my surgeon had a look at the pics and agrees with everything I said was wrong he wants me to wait till Im 3 month post op before I go to Newcastle to see him so Im healed better and he can decide there and then what he has to do and give me a date for going back in he doesnt want me to go down the now for me to have to go down again at 3 month once Ive healed as he wont do the reop before 3 month post op.
I asked about the surgeon who works at glasgow fixing it and she said that the company would want the surgeon who done the op in the first Instance to re-op I would prefer If I could get the surgeon who is based near me but I just need to try and think at least its getting fixed eh
Im still feeling really down about it and I know I should just be thinking that there gony get fixed but I just dont want to go through it all again and what if something else goes wrong my heads doing overtime ahhhh
Nicola xxxxx :flowers:
Nicolaxxxx
Nicolaxxxx
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by angelemma 23rd March 2011, 9:08 am

Glad you are getting it sorted Nicola. I am super unhappy with mine too (seeing my surgeon tomorrow) as I was told I was having and uplift then didn't get one in surgery and 3 months on they are very saggy. The main thing is like Cookie said, you WILL get it fixed and they'll be the boobs you wanted. Some of us just have to get there a long way around ;)

xx
angelemma
angelemma
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 532

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down