Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

just took steri strips off open sore vertical scar

5 posters

Go down

just took steri strips off open sore vertical scar Empty just took steri strips off open sore vertical scar

Post by bambi<3 4th March 2011, 10:36 am

hi everyone

so i had my breast lift/breast aug around a month ago now and just took my steri strips off my vertical scar today because ive been noticing right down the bottom of my left vertical scar its been a bit ouchy. anyway took it off noticed it was redder than everywhere else, had my mum take a look, there is a little hole there!!!! sore to touch aswell. I'm guessing its from my sports bra rubbing on it so just letting it breathe now with a loose singlet on and wont wear a bra to bed tonight....

I am getting down about this whole boob thing : / anyway has anyone else had this happen to them? what did you do? I had my surgery in malaysia really good surgeon everything else is really good the only problem is i can't exactly go in and have him take a look so i'm turning to all of you! haha

i appreciate all your comments thank you so much : ) xxx
bambi<3
bambi<3
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 29

Back to top Go down

just took steri strips off open sore vertical scar Empty Re: just took steri strips off open sore vertical scar

Post by carol_s 4th March 2011, 10:45 am

Hi hunnie, it is possibly one of the dissolvable stitches didn't dissolve and has worked its way up to the surface - it might be still underneath the skin or it might have worked its way out now.
Keep it clean and dry, don't put anything (ointments, creams etc) on it and I would be tempted to put a fresh steristrip over it to prevent any bacteria making its way in. Provided there is no pus oozing from it you should be OK, however if you can see any pus or anything else coming out of it then you might need a course of antibiotics in which case you would need to see your doctor.
xx
carol_s
carol_s
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3270

Back to top Go down

just took steri strips off open sore vertical scar Empty Re: just took steri strips off open sore vertical scar

Post by bambi<3 4th March 2011, 11:08 am

hey carol

My doctor told me I didn't have any dissolvable stitches... I had my stitches removed a week after surgery and since then have just had my steri strips over them : / so it could be the hole where the last stitch was removed and because its been agitated its a bit ouchy... i want to keep air on it just for a little bit so it scabs and then ill put another steri strip on it : ) thank you for your reply! x
bambi<3
bambi<3
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 29

Back to top Go down

Post by angbabyxx 4th March 2011, 11:53 am

Hi hun, why don't you ask one of the forum surgeons and see what they sugggest, although Carol has given you some good advice. It is obviously difficult for you to return to see your own PS so if the problem persists I would give your GP a call and have him check it out for you....x
angbabyxx
angbabyxx
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1108

Back to top Go down

Post by kaboobie 5th March 2011, 6:04 am

you could even go to your family doctor, actual surgeries they dont do, but healing theyd know all about
good luck hun xoxox
kaboobie
kaboobie
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 319

Back to top Go down

Post by belindavictoria 12th March 2011, 9:38 am

Hi,

I having this very same problem at the moment. My wound care nurse is currently using Kaltostat over the hole, covering it with Tegaderm film and checking it every 3-4 days. It is closing up. They were considering a stitch but I will get away without it. They are using this Kaltostat to heal the wound up from the bottom.

I'd probably head to your local doctor (GP). They'd have a wound care nurse to put you right. My GP has a wound care nurse onsite mainly for the eldery patients who bump themselves and get all kinds of nasty infections.

B xo
belindavictoria
belindavictoria
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 83

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down