Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

230cc implants sound really small now.....

+17
sorktma
Dina
nicolamichael1
anita21
iampetite
tizzyt
kittenswithoutmittens
lindylou22
sammi35
Newbie 251
thevisionoflife
shellymae
blithekitten
RoxyChick
tekarma
janeybird
Plinkabob
21 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

230cc implants sound really small now..... - Page 2 Empty Re: 230cc implants sound really small now.....

Post by tizzyt 17th March 2011, 7:31 pm

Hi hun,i had 260g,although im only5ft 4.They are a good size for me,although sometimes wish for bigger.The beauty is they can be dressed up or made to look more natural depending on the occasion.They really do look like i was made with them ! Good luck x
tizzyt
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 972

Back to top Go down

230cc implants sound really small now..... - Page 2 Empty Re: 230cc implants sound really small now.....

Post by iampetite 17th March 2011, 8:54 pm

My PS suggested 225 cc for me and when researching and looking at pictures it doesn't seem that big. However when we did sizing it looked right for my body. I guess everyone is different and all I want is to look natural and not too big.

kittenswithoutmittens I'm afraid I will have bobby greed too!!!

I wonder what cup size I will be after? dance So excited!
iampetite
iampetite
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 101

Back to top Go down

230cc implants sound really small now..... - Page 2 Empty on the same boat =/

Post by anita21 2nd June 2011, 4:05 am

Plinkabob wrote:After reading all about every one else and their choice of implant size I have come to realise that I can't find anyone who has used 230cc high profile implants. They just looked so big to me but do you think I will regret getting them that small?

I'm so confused! And I only have 12 days until the op! Help!!

hi Plinkabob im also considering getting a 230 cc in a couple of weeks..well i have two choices really 230cc or 280cc im 21yrs old 5'3ft 114 pounds cup size A and he said the 230 cc would fit more with my lifestyle(i exercise alot and want a natural look). but now thinking about it...they sound small im confused cause i dont want to regret it... 230cc implants sound really small now..... - Page 2 267328
anita21
anita21
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by nicolamichael1 2nd June 2011, 9:48 am

I just had 300cc overs put in yesterday and im currently in a 36C bra, they look small to me at the moment but cant really tell cause bandaged up! x
nicolamichael1
nicolamichael1
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 266

Back to top Go down

Post by thevisionoflife 2nd June 2011, 4:30 pm

anita21 wrote:
Plinkabob wrote:After reading all about every one else and their choice of implant size I have come to realise that I can't find anyone who has used 230cc high profile implants. They just looked so big to me but do you think I will regret getting them that small?

I'm so confused! And I only have 12 days until the op! Help!!

hi Plinkabob im also considering getting a 230 cc in a couple of weeks..well i have two choices really 230cc or 280cc im 21yrs old 5'3ft 114 pounds cup size A and he said the 230 cc would fit more with my lifestyle(i exercise alot and want a natural look). but now thinking about it...they sound small im confused cause i dont want to regret it... 230cc implants sound really small now..... - Page 2 267328

Hay hun,

Just thought I'd add I was a 32 a/b cup 5 ft 1 about 8 stone and had 225cc round overs and am now a 32d.

So you might still get a good size out of 230cc.

x
thevisionoflife
thevisionoflife
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 235

Back to top Go down

Post by Dina 3rd June 2011, 4:32 am

Plinkabob wrote:At the moment I am a big A or small B and am usually a 32. It fluctuates massively.

What size are you actually aiming for?
Dina
Dina
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 166

Back to top Go down

Post by sorktma 29th August 2011, 5:47 pm

Hi [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. I am also having mine with amazing Mr James McDiarmid on 8th Nov 11. Also anatomicals unders. and I am currently 32 AA.The maximum size I can have is 235cc. Would you mind sharing pics with me as I'd like to see some pics done by this great surgeon.

Many thanks. x
sorktma
sorktma
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 45

Back to top Go down

Post by RoxyChick 30th August 2011, 3:31 pm

Sorktma, as you're a newbie, you cannot request pictures from lindylou. Please read the rules before posting again. Thanks
RoxyChick
RoxyChick
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6704

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by StirCrazy 15th September 2011, 8:03 am

Hi Girls. I'm also new to this site. I've got my BA scheduled for the 28th of Sept, I'm seeing my PS again on the 20th to discuss sizing options. I initially decided to go for the 270cc Moderate plus profile, Natrelle implants, but after reading posts about girls feeling upset about not choosing bigger implants, I've decided to go and see him again.

I'm 5'15" and I'm 103lbs, I'm currently a 34B, not a full B I think. I've got a decent amount of breast tissue. I'm 29, I haven't had kids and don't plan on having any.

Will the 300cc look too big, I'm very petite and only want natural looking breasts, not the fake look. What do you girls suggest
StirCrazy
StirCrazy
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 727

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyD 15th September 2011, 8:36 am

welcome2
Hi hun, no i don't think the 300cc will be too big at all, ru having overs or unders? You lose a small amount of volume with unders, although they do give a more natural look. I'm having 340cc unders, been told that will increase my cup size by about 2 and half cup sizes. Most girls on here seem to wish they'd gone bigger, even i'm starting to wonder if i should be going bigger now!! Ur only talking about increasing the size by 30cc, its not a lot. I say go for it xxx
AmyD
AmyD
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2138

Back to top Go down

Post by lou231179 15th September 2011, 9:43 am

Overs can give you a very natural look if you have enough breast tissue, they will also fill out the tissue better, your surgeon should be able to advise you properly though. 300cc should be fine especially if you have sufficient tissue. Unders are more suitable for those who have little or no tissue - over would then look like little balls under your skin - not a good look. I think the profile also makes a difference.

I had lots of spare tissue from pregnancy and breastfeeding and all the people who have seen my boobs since (everyone is soooo nosey!) say you wouldn't be able to tell they are implants at all.
lou231179
lou231179
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 173

Back to top Go down

Post by StirCrazy 15th September 2011, 9:53 am

Hi ladies.

Thanks for the advise. I'm getting unders. I've heard you loose about 10 -15% of the projection going under the muscle.

I have enough breast tissue to go above the muscle, but I really want unders as this minimizes the capsular problem. It can still happen, but its just a lot less.

I'll talk to the surgeon. I've printed out a few pics of what I want and I've done the rice test. I kinda like the way the 286cc look and feel, so 300cc should prob be the best option.
StirCrazy
StirCrazy
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 727

Back to top Go down

Post by Sammyj 15th September 2011, 11:34 am

Hi

I've only been offered 260cc anatomical unders.

It does seem small compared to what the majority of others have, but i keep telling myself they can only be better than what i have now!

Sam

x
Sammyj
Sammyj
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 87

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2