Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Booked op!!!!

+3
alfie
Rach26
Lou32
7 posters

Go down

Booked op!!!! Empty Booked op!!!!

Post by Lou32 1st March 2011, 12:43 pm

Well, this will be the third time I've booked an operation date.... I have had different reservations about going through with it but I've finally decided I'm always going to have these reservations and am always going to feel the way I do about my breasts so I just have to bite the bullet and go for it. :-( it's booked for November. :-) I'm nervous already. :-( is it normal to have such mixed feelings about it?
Lou.
Lou32
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 149

Back to top Go down

Booked op!!!! Empty Re: Booked op!!!!

Post by Rach26 1st March 2011, 1:29 pm

Huge congrats on booking your op hunnie!

I'm sure the time will fly by.

And remember we are all here for you if you get those doubts again, we are here to support you xxx
Rach26
Rach26
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1316

http://markowenunofficial.forum-motion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by alfie 1st March 2011, 2:32 pm

Congratulations on booking Lou. Once I'd booked even though excitement set in because I'd finally made a decision, I still got the mixed feelings, was I doing the right thing etc. Keep coming on here hun and chatting with the girls, you'll know deep down if you're doing the right thing. xxx
alfie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5841

Back to top Go down

Post by Laurametcalf 1st March 2011, 2:44 pm

It's completely normal hun! As soon as I'd booked mine I would swing from excitement to feeling scared to wondering if I should cancel - and that was on a good day!

I think we've all had doubts, and it would be weird not to - as your putting yourself through an operation which you don't really need and it's your choice. Like most of the ladies on here, you will know deep down that it's the right thing for you to do, and that the results will make you a more confident, happy person.

Congrats on getting it all booked honey xx
Laurametcalf
Laurametcalf
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 72

Back to top Go down

Post by carol_s 1st March 2011, 3:02 pm

Aww, well done sweetheart in facing up to your doubts again and realising that wanting to go through with it is just as strong as ever. If you feel you could tell us what these doubts are perhaps we could help you allay them which will make you even stronger when your operation gets closer.
Just pour your heart out Lou, we're not here to judge, just to try and help you in any way that we can Hug
xx
carol_s
carol_s
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3270

Back to top Go down

Post by Lou32 1st March 2011, 4:26 pm

OK, thanks Carol. :flowers:
Well, i've always planned to have an uplift since before I had my girls but after breastfeeding them for 2yrs each my boobs aren't at their best... (understatement!)
I had never really considered implants too, until James said that for the results I'm after I'd need implants and I'd like to have bigger breasts too. But what if when I've had them done I don't like them? I am a natural worrier and the thought of having something implanted that may cause me problems in the future scares me... I'm worried about the scars I'll end up with. I know I can help reduce the scars but I'm afraid I'll have complications which affect them. I guess I'm being alittle irrational. I really dislke my breasts in the state they are now but what if i dislike them even more after the op? I really want them done and like the idea but what if i don't like it in reality? Do i sound confused Hysterical :doh:
Lou.
Lou32
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by carol_s 1st March 2011, 4:43 pm

Wow, 2 years for each child - you really do deserve a medal, well done you!!!
I think this particular worry has passed through everyone's mind leading up to their operations Lou - sometimes it is just a little, fleeting worry amongst many other worries and sometimes, like for yourself, it is the major worry as it is an awful lot of money to spend if you don't like them.
However, I don't think that I have ever seen anybody on here, come out and say they are not pleased with the result once everything has settled down, sometimes they look a little wonky at first (mine looked completely pie-eyed at first - with one nipple pointing down to the ground and the other one trying to look under my armpit), but they did both settle and now are pointing in roughly the same direction, straight ahead. I think the biggest complaint I have seen is that they didn't go larger given the chance (there is a poll [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] which is worth looking at).
I think if you asked James for the tear drop shaped anatomical implants this would avoid the fake look which is what I imagine you are fearing. Anatomicals give a more natural slope to the upper pole. Hug
xx
carol_s
carol_s
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by hazleyez2201 1st March 2011, 7:07 pm

I had the same thing going on. I had booked and paid twice before but backed out a week before surgey. This time I just told myself no more backing out. I knew I couldn't be happy with my self if i backed out again. I had mine done yesturday and so far so good. I'm happy I went ahead and went through it this time. :boobchick:

Why schedule so far out?
hazleyez2201
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 80

Back to top Go down

Post by Lou32 1st March 2011, 7:15 pm

i was struggling to get the time off work, and could do with an extra few months to save. i did think if I booked it closer then Id have less time to think/worry about it but the extra time will be usefull financially. :-/
Lou32
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by hazleyez2201 1st March 2011, 7:18 pm

oh i see. Well I hope that everything works out for you.
hazleyez2201
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 80

Back to top Go down

Post by xokerryxo 1st March 2011, 7:38 pm

Congratulations ! :) I have just booked my 2nd consultation with James tonight ! I think the winter is a good time - easy to cover up and recover indoors. Although impatient me will probably book for may ! Xx
xokerryxo
xokerryxo
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 198

Back to top Go down

Post by Lou32 2nd March 2011, 9:02 pm

Well, I've been sent my operation details today, feeling excited again now!! :-)
Lou32
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by carol_s 2nd March 2011, 9:16 pm

Ahh - congrats hunnie - just remember if you get nervous of any doubts, we are here to help you through this in any way that we can Hug
xx
carol_s
carol_s
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down