Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just booked my BA!

+2
COOKIE
FloJo
6 posters

Go down

Just booked my BA! Empty Just booked my BA!

Post by FloJo 14th May 2011, 8:51 am

Morning, I have just booked my BA for the 27th of this month and I'm now having the worries about size. I was given the option of either 340cc or 380cc all I can think now is they felt small when I held them and I'm finding it hard to imagine how they are going to make me look bigger - from reading other posts I think I sound normal with my worries!? I wear a 36c bra which I don't totally fill out, but it's the most comfortable size to wear. At my consulation I was told I was an A/B cup so the whole size thing confuses me.
FloJo
FloJo
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 216

Back to top Go down

Just booked my BA! Empty Re: Just booked my BA!

Post by COOKIE 14th May 2011, 9:23 am

Congrats on booking your op hun!

It is normal to have size concerns sweetie, most of us do, however in saying that, you should never continue with your surgery just thinking, 'it's a normal feeling, I'll be OK' If you are 'overly concerned' do something about it pre-op!

Going through your sizing again on a second consultation to gain reassurance helps so much, many of us do this so don't think you're putting your surgeon out at all, you're paying a heck of a lot of money for this surgery which is going to be lifechanging and you want to get it right! So if you think your concerns are a little more than ones that will settle before your op - Go back! Speak with your surgeon until you 'both' agree with a size that you're both happy with, pics of boobs with the shape and size you like will help if you need further reassurance from your surgeon to help them get a better idea of the look your after....

If you're content though babe and happy with the choice made for you, then throw those fears aside hun! Yes, it's absolutely normal to feel jittery, excited and nervous and as long as you're sure all your boxes are checked pre-op, you'll be OK babe Just booked my BA! 184153 .

Check out the May buddies thread hun, all the women having their surgeries in may congregate there, and if you'd like to, you can also add your surgery details to the 'calender entries' section of the forum too so when your special days comes, we can all send our good luck wishes your way. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by jen86 14th May 2011, 9:26 am

all i would say is go back too, make sure your completely happy! and congrats on booking ur BA!!! most ppl experience nerves when they first book it because it suddenly seems so real! xx
jen86
jen86
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2901

Back to top Go down

Post by FloJo 14th May 2011, 9:43 am

Thank you, I have an appointment booked for Monday for the medical so I'll go over the sizes again when I'm there. When I had my previous appointment with Dr Khan he said 380cc would be the largest I could go otherwise I would have problems with stretching the skin and sagging and I guess he is the expert and I don't want to be unhappy with the result.
FloJo
FloJo
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 216

Back to top Go down

Post by Loxxie 14th May 2011, 9:47 am

Oooooh congratulations on booking your BA hunnie-How exciting-time to get your ticker sorted so that you can watch the countdown to your specail day! 8-)
Loxxie
Loxxie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2102

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkbabe 14th May 2011, 10:59 am

Congrats on booking your BA. x
pinkbabe
pinkbabe
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 4947

Back to top Go down

Post by POTCHIE123 14th May 2011, 6:03 pm

Yay congrats on booking your day.
POTCHIE123
POTCHIE123
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 134

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down