Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whats up with me? will i ever be happy?

+7
kaboobie
Alt_Barbie
alfie
misf1
carol_s
Gabby
danni
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Whats up with me? will i ever be happy? Empty Whats up with me? will i ever be happy?

Post by danni 22nd February 2011, 4:06 pm

Hi girls where do i start well my boyfriend said something to me last night that hit home and hes right iv been going over and over it all day he said since my BA i always have a bra on and it seems i don't like getting my new boobies out much in the bedroom department nope This is because i have a few issues which i hope you girls can help me with well for one they feel so sensitive and still numb and i cant bare for him to touch them, and i did think once i had a BA my boobs would be perfect but iv noticed a problem they still sag and iv only had my new boobies 3 mths when i went to my consultation before my BA i said to my surgeon i wanted to go bigger and i wanted fullness but don't want a fake luck and he has give me what iv asked for, he said as i had a lot of skin to fill i would need overs to prevent double bubble i had 360 overs and they were fab at 1st a few teething problems but fab all in all but now they have dropped its like iv got a lot of fullness at the bottom and flat on top half unless iv got a bra on and then they look fab as you can see in my avatar pic and the reason i tend to keep my bra on is when im bent over they sag and move just like the used too before my op and i hate it also when i lie flat they move right to the sides and leave me with my chest looking so flat down the middle if you get what a mean? sad smile is there any other girls with overs have this problem? im gutted its like there's still loose skin that needs filling do you think a bigger implant would correct this problem ? Do you think i should go back to my surgeon and discuss this with him ? Arhhhhh HELP help Xxxx
danni
danni
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 164

Back to top Go down

Whats up with me? will i ever be happy? Empty Re: Whats up with me? will i ever be happy?

Post by Gabby 22nd February 2011, 4:18 pm

Did your ps not discuss a lift at your consultation?
I definitely think you should go back and tell him you're not happy with the outcome.
I think the breasts falling to the sides when you lie down is normal. It happens to boobs regardless of whether they're augmented or natural
Gabby
Gabby
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 417

Back to top Go down

Whats up with me? will i ever be happy? Empty Re: Whats up with me? will i ever be happy?

Post by carol_s 22nd February 2011, 4:26 pm

Yes, my boobs fall to the sides (well, not all the way down to my sides if you know what I mean) when I lie down and like Gabby said, this is perfectly normal.
The sensitivity is normal too hunnie, some girls become hyper sensitive and some of lose all sensitivity - but it should mainly come back to normal in time - but when I spoke to James about it, he said it could take up to a year. But, you will enjoy them again sweetheart, but you will have to be patient I'm afraid, there is nothing you can do to hurry it along Hug
xx
carol_s
carol_s
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3270

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabby 22nd February 2011, 4:29 pm

Just a thought, but do you think you've been used to them being high in the first few weeks after the surgery and now they've dropped, you're a bit disappointed?

Were you expecting them to look like your avatar pic when you aren't wearing a bra?
Gabby
Gabby
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 22nd February 2011, 4:29 pm

Do they slope or just go flat without a bra? As for when u lie down it's normal for them to go to the side. It's also normal for them to move like before. Is there any skin sag where the implant hasn't filled the skin?
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabby 22nd February 2011, 4:31 pm

Also as Carol rightly says, it is early days....maybe they've yet to fluff!

Still, if you're not happy, it maybe worth revisiting your PS to discuss these issues with him.
Gabby
Gabby
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by danni 22nd February 2011, 4:31 pm

No Gabby he didnt say anything about an uplift and thanks for your advice girls i may just make an appointment to see my sergion as im thinking if there sagging now at 3 mths what they gonna be like in another 3 ???? and its not because i havent looked after them iv had a bra on day and night since my op Screwy thanks again group hug Xxxx
danni
danni
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabby 22nd February 2011, 4:32 pm

I think it's easier to tell when you see a pic. Would you be willing to put a photo on picturetrail?
Gabby
Gabby
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by alfie 22nd February 2011, 4:35 pm

I was just thinking the same as Gabby. I had an uplift because my ps said a large implant would only result in a bigger breast that would sag because the implant is so heavy. So I think if you went even bigger they could sag even more.

With regards to them moving to the sides, mine only go slightly to the side, whereas pre-op I looked flat when I was on my back.

I would go back and discuss your feelings with him hun. xxx
alfie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5841

Back to top Go down

Post by Alt_Barbie 22nd February 2011, 4:39 pm

Im the same... I dont feel comfortable without a bra on.
I feel like the look really saggy but I think its just a case of the fact I want them really high up & they arnt, They sit where natural breasts do..

I wish I could have one of those internal bras fitted.. >.<
Alt_Barbie
Alt_Barbie
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 820

Back to top Go down

Post by danni 22nd February 2011, 4:48 pm

Barbie i know the feeling it seems to me had had more confidence getting my old boobs out then i do my new ones '' crazy '' sad smile And Gabby i wouldnt mind putting pics on at all its just how do you do it and how do you get to look at other peoples pics ? Thanks again girls thank you
danni
danni
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabby 22nd February 2011, 4:56 pm

If you go to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and click 'free signup' it's a really simple process.

Then when you've uploaded a pic and passworded your account, you can post here for people to pm you for the username & password.
That way it stays private.
Gabby
Gabby
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by danni 22nd February 2011, 4:57 pm

no gabby i didnt expect them too look so high and as full as my pic and as they were when they were 1st done without a bra just seems the fullness if more so at the bottom and flat at the top once my bra is off Screwy misf1 if i bend over without a bra i can see saggy skin i can still grap loose skin too its like if i had a bigger inplant in it might fill out the skin my ps did say he was gonna use 360 or 390 he went for 360 do you think it would of been a little better if he had used 390? xxx
danni
danni
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by danni 22nd February 2011, 4:59 pm

Thanks Gabby i will do that a little later thank you xxx
danni
danni
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kaboobie 22nd February 2011, 5:03 pm

I also feel a little discourages with mine, my sports bra makes them look kind of normal, but off i dont like them and they are sensitive and i also notice my hubby a bit disappointed bc he expected me to like them and be comfortable and im so worried any pushing on the or feeling them will make my end result messed up.. so i hear where you are coming from about the bedroom department. Let us know when you have pics up, id love to have a look
kaboobie
kaboobie
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 319

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 22nd February 2011, 5:09 pm

I think abbie has a similar experience and she needed an uplift to reduce the sag in the skin. Putting bigger implants in could just make problems worse and it wont stop them sagging it would only reduce the amount of skin. I would show your surgeon hun see what he says
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by danni 22nd February 2011, 5:20 pm

Aww Kaboobie its so disappointing we feel this way like i said before will i ever be happy lol i did expect to be so happy and confident with my new boobs i mean they look fab in a bra and when im wearing figure hugging clothes but once i take my bra off lie down or bend forward they sag and yes i will sort pic out later once kids are in bed and let you know so you can have a look and misf1 i think i will go and see my ps just to discuss my worries i mean if they are a little saggy now after 3 mths and wearing a bra day and night what the hell are they gonna look like in a couple of years :pale: Xxxx
danni
danni
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Cas*28 23rd February 2011, 10:36 pm

Ya know hun my last ones sagged a bit, but my boyfriend loved them because they looked so real. It was me who wanted to change them. He was perfectly happy! As far as the falling to the sides, this is normal. I feel like when I lay down im flat, but I just laugh it off, kinda like a "where did they go?" LOL!
Cas*28
Cas*28
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 57

Back to top Go down

Post by danni 23rd February 2011, 11:00 pm

Hi Cas ok glad the falling to the side bit is normal lol .. Im a bit worried about the sagging as it's only been 3 mths since my BA. I do have an appointment this Friday with my ps just to talk to him about my worries and let's just see what he says I mean iv looked after them I wear sports bras for bed still, and good fitted bras in the day like I said my partner says there always in a bra lol I will let you know what he says thanks girls oh and I will put pics on soon when I get a min away from work and kids lol xxx
danni
danni
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by shellymae 23rd February 2011, 11:51 pm

I think as woman we are so self critical and always want to be perfect when there's no such thing..no matter what we are going to think we went too big or too small or they're not as perky as we wanted when really they look great..I just wonder if it's just your opinion that they dont look great, what does your boyfriend think?
I'm sure they look fantastic, and as soon as you get pics up I'm sure you will get reasurance :thumbs:
shellymae
shellymae
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 234

Back to top Go down

Post by danni 25th February 2011, 1:08 pm

Do you know what shelly your so right u know with what you've said I don't think us girls will ever be happy lol I have got an appointment with ps today just to have a chat with him over my concerns but bet he thinks I'm crazy lol as for my boyfriend he can't get over how natural they look out of a bra iv tryed to down load pics of my laptop to pictureframe but for some reason had a nightmare trying to do it do you know if I can transfer pics from my iPhone girls? I'm clueless lol but will let you know what my ps says going to see him at 2.30 xxxx
danni
danni
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by shellymae 26th February 2011, 1:02 am

I hope everything went well!! :) I think your boyfriend liking them says it all, I personally wanted a natural look and right now they are right up there and I cant wait for them to relax and look more natural.

as for how to download pics from iphone I'm not sure I still haven't figured mine out yet.lol..but hopefully one of the girls on here knows how :)
shellymae
shellymae
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 234

Back to top Go down

Post by danni 20th March 2011, 8:48 pm

Hi girls just to let you know my appointment got canceled the other week im now going to see my ps on the 1st April ... and your right shelly my boyfriend loves um and thinks there great dance but i might aswell go and see what my ps says about them Flash keep you all posted oh and i still cant send pics off my computer or iphone arrrrrrrrrrrr driving me crazy cant even down load from computer to facebook can off iphone so if you girls know how i can down load booby pics can ya tell me please thanks xxx Hug xxxxx
danni
danni
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by angelemma 21st March 2011, 9:44 am

Hey Danni :)

I am seeing my PS on Thursday for the same reason as you. It's been about 16 weeks and when I take my bra off I can feel them drop :( They are much fuller at the bottom than the top and look awful without a bra on. I have to pull them up in a bra to get a decent shape. The difference is I was told I was having a lollipop lift when I had my BA but he didn't do it as he said in surgery it wasn't necessary. I think he should have done it (after all I paid for it!) so am going back to see him.

I bet he tells me they look perfectly normal! They don't...I have pics on picture trail if you PM me for details.

You can upload from your iphone to picture trail - go to your account and have a look, there's an email address you can email from your phone and it goes into the correct album. That's how I did all mine on there :)
angelemma
angelemma
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 532

Back to top Go down

Post by danni 21st March 2011, 2:24 pm

Hi hun 👋 I totally understand were you are coming from like you said we seem to be having the same problem with our new boobies everything you said i feel the same sad smile Whats the lollipop lift hun as my ps never said anything about a lift he did admit that i had a lot of loose skin due to pregnancies and would need to do overs as if he did unders i would of got the double bubble effect !!! Hope all goes well on Thursday please let me know how you get on ? i have to wait till the 1st April for my appointment ! and thanks for advice on picture trail and how to do it from my iphone i will try a little later and i will all so pm you lets just hope we get sorted thanks again Angele Hug Xx
danni
danni
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next