Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Consultations

4 posters

Go down

Consultations Empty Consultations

Post by lovestruckromeo 21st February 2011, 9:45 pm

Hi,

I'm not sure if there is already a post about this but I was wondering what everybody took to their initial consultations?
I'm trying to find some pictures of breasts I like and will take the questions in the consultation notebook but am I missing anything or does anyone have anything they feel was useful at the time?

Thanks
Tash xx
lovestruckromeo
lovestruckromeo
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 49

Back to top Go down

Consultations Empty Re: Consultations

Post by bigandsmall 21st February 2011, 9:53 pm

You might want to be wearing a fairly close fitting top. If they give you implants to try in a sports bra you can then put your top back on and tell better how it looks.
bigandsmall
bigandsmall
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 256

Back to top Go down

Post by lindylou22 21st February 2011, 9:56 pm

Hi hun,

it depends a little on your PS, as some times you can go in, and they will just literally give you all the information you need without you needing to ask. However, I went in with 2 pages of photos of boobs that I liked the look of, and 2 pages of questions, just to be sure I'd covered everything.

Also, you could think about taking a sports bra to "try on" your implant, as this way you can see what sort of size you will look like. I personally didn't do this but I know other girls have.

If you wear big padded bras, wear one to the consultation with a tight fighting top, and tell your surgeon if you want your boobs to be about the same size as what you look like with your bra on. Or, if you want to be bigger, tell him that. It can be a good indication of the absolute minimum size you want to look, and it avoids talking about cup sizes, because no one (not even the surgeon) knows what cup size you'll be after.

If you need questions ideas I'm happy to share my list with you, or there's a thread on here with lots of questions to ask if you've seen that. Also, if you want pointing in the direction of some galleries for BAs that you can print out and take, just say.

Hope this helps a little.

LL
x
lindylou22
lindylou22
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 648

Back to top Go down

Post by lovestruckromeo 21st February 2011, 10:06 pm

Hi,

That's really helped! When you say taking a sports bra to try on implants do you mean in the size that you want to be? Not your current size?
Do you have any info on the galleries please? I've been struggling to find suitable pictures and typing boobs in to google isn't always the best idea lol
I am a little confused as to whether I will see a surgeon on my first consultation, I read on one thread on here that it will be my second consultation but just wanted to be sure..

Thanks for all your help
Tash xx
lovestruckromeo
lovestruckromeo
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoebe 22nd February 2011, 9:10 am

Hi Tash, I saw my ps on the first consultation, but I think that depends on what company you see, I went with MyBreast. The most important thing I took with me was my sister, she was my ears, and brains. I was nervous and excited and completely forgot anything I was supposed to ask, so she did it for me, when we got hme she was the one who remembered everything too xxx
Phoebe
Phoebe
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1211

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down