Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

800cc overs??

5 posters

Go down

800cc overs?? Empty 800cc overs??

Post by natalie85 19th February 2011, 10:01 am

hi everyone,just wondering if anyone on here has got 800cc overs?
i am currently 515cc overs and have consultation monday about going possibly up to 800 overs..
i had first BA with THG feb 09 and have not been happy for the past 18mths with shape,volume etc,and finding out i have pips..i am looking at going to 800cc but want to know more about the advantages and disadvantages of it..
just want big round firm boobies Flash
is there a big chance they will end up sagging very quickly,any advice info i can take with me monday would be great,thanks girlies x
natalie85
natalie85
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 6

Back to top Go down

800cc overs?? Empty Re: 800cc overs??

Post by alfie 19th February 2011, 12:49 pm

Hello natalie :wavey: welcome to the forum hun.

I'm don't think we have anyone with 800cc implants on here hun, I could be wrong though. We have a lady who has had 700, Alt_Barbie, you could read her posts.

Hopefully the ps will give you the advantages/disadvantages of having a bigger implant, and a good ps wouldn't let you have such a large implant if he didn't think you could carry it off.

I think it's inevitable that your boobs will sag quicker with a larger implant, gravity gets to us all eventually.

Hopefully someone else will come along to offer some advice hun.

I'd love to know how you get on at your consult.

xxx
alfie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5841

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 19th February 2011, 1:35 pm

Unfortunatly big implants will will sag quicker and any good surgeon should tell you that especially if you have over the muscle implants as it is only your skin that is keeping the implants in place. It may be worth asking if it's worth having a placement change to partial unders, however this doesn't mean they wont sag eventually. I would discuss the options with the surgeon and see what he recomends in terms of placement, maybe even a change to extra high profile. Take some pictures of what you want to look like as it's very difficult to say what you want and make people understand, but it's so much easier to show them what you want.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by natalie85 19th February 2011, 2:34 pm

thank you both for replies..
it would be great if surgeon says he can do partials,im just so worried that in 12-18mths after 800 they sag alot..
when i went bk to hosp group in oct he said i could go under but smaller i said no way am i paying again to go smaller! lol..
i have also read that polyuetherane coated implants stick to the pocket and stay higher again something for the surgeon to answer..i want to make sure i have ruled out everything i want to ask before the go ahead..
natalie85
natalie85
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by angbabyxx 19th February 2011, 2:46 pm

Alfie and Misf1 gave some good advice there hun, all I could do is repeat some of their comments but I definately agree on the 'gravity taking it's toll'....

It's very wise, as your doing already hun to research, research and research again before you make your final decision.

Good luck with it all and keep us posted on your progress.

800cc ......Wow!!!!!
angbabyxx
angbabyxx
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1108

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 19th February 2011, 3:10 pm

The only thing I would worry about with implants that stick to the pocket is in future when then need replaceing for any reason how easy are they to take out and do they take out a lot of breast tissue with them? I've not done much research on them, so I dont know the answers. But it's worth looking into.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Alt_Barbie 19th February 2011, 4:41 pm

As the girlies said I have 700cc.. I was offered 800cc & now wish that I did ..

I have some pretty bad rippling at the bottom of one of my implants, It feels like a fold/crease. & also have a bulge at the bottom which I have always been worried about but my surgeon said is due to the fact I had large breasts already & they are settling.

Risks like bottoming out etc still happens with smaller implants... Sagging is the major thing. Im in my sports bra 24-7 .. just need to make sure you keep them supported at all times.
Alt_Barbie
Alt_Barbie
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 820

Back to top Go down

Post by Alt_Barbie 19th February 2011, 4:45 pm

I think my rippling & the bulge are linked as its the same area. One of my breasts hasnt been right from the start & sits alot lower than the other.. I keep getting told they are settling .. So once it has been enough time for them to have settled I will be going back & asking them to sort it. As the size diff is the reason I got them done in the first place.

Alt_Barbie
Alt_Barbie
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 820

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down