Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

when I win the lottery

+2
kaboobie
yettiricey
6 posters

Go down

when I win the lottery Empty when I win the lottery

Post by yettiricey 15th February 2011, 3:02 pm

I am going to set up a trust fund for everyone who needs BA's dance I think that if I invest my millions wisely I should be able to pay for everyone on here's surgery and that you all deserve it. I was just thinking about this because I've juggled some money and saved another £50 towards mine :boobchick: and can't believe how much I've had to go without to be able to cover my upcoming costs. So ladies hope my numbers come up this week and I'll sort you all out yahoo

Y
x
yettiricey
yettiricey
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2309

Back to top Go down

when I win the lottery Empty Re: when I win the lottery

Post by kaboobie 15th February 2011, 3:11 pm

Ill keep my fingers crossed, cant beleive what we spend on our boobs we could buy a new car with lol
kaboobie
kaboobie
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 319

Back to top Go down

Post by RoxyChick 15th February 2011, 4:40 pm

Ahh, what a lovely thought! We do make some real sacrifices for out boobs, but can't say anyone regrets it!
RoxyChick
RoxyChick
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6704

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by yettiricey 15th February 2011, 4:46 pm

No I've never regretted mine and I'm so looking forward to my new surgery. I just think it's hard on ladies who hate their bodies so much (and I was once one of them) and then to have to find the money isn't always easy. It's a shame but always worth it boobsign
yettiricey
yettiricey
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jellytot1 15th February 2011, 5:51 pm

kaboobie wrote:Ill keep my fingers crossed, cant beleive what we spend on our boobs we could buy a new car with lol

My car is an X reg Scenic - just hope it keeps going as I can't afford another one and I love my car anyway - I only do around 4000 miles around town a year as we use my husband's company car at weekends - it sailed through the MOT last month - had to spend £1.60 on a new windscreen wiper - a cheap year's motoring!

I think even if I did win the lottery, I would still look for the BOGOF offers in the supermarket and I would definately give lots of it to charity.
jellytot1
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 762

Back to top Go down

Post by sammi35 15th February 2011, 6:02 pm

talkin off the lottery ive been doing it twice a week since i decided i was gonna go ahead with my BA ............... so far won £10 spent that on extra tickets .... no luck so far .

Great idea yettiricey ill make sure i stick around :) xx
sammi35
sammi35
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 264

Back to top Go down

Post by kaboobie 15th February 2011, 6:18 pm

Yeah, im a cheapo, my boobs are the only thing ive ever splurged on... always buy wtr is on sale at the supermarket, etc, my clothes i get on sale for very cheap... so id prob do the same, still shop the same way and be able to use lots of my winnings for good.
kaboobie
kaboobie
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by yettiricey 15th February 2011, 8:00 pm

Lol every week I give myself 1 million to spend on a house then I go shopping on the internet to see which one I'd buy.....(really need to get out more) and I always only end up spending about 600K and I save the rest to earn interest and buy some damn fine bottles of red wine :-) Oh well I suppose we can all dream. I won £10 on lottery last week but I must admit I've probably spent £100 over the months so not really cost effective!
yettiricey
yettiricey
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kaboobie 15th February 2011, 8:40 pm

My brother in law works for the lottery over here and i still cant win lol
kaboobie
kaboobie
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by yettiricey 15th February 2011, 8:47 pm

I've done if for years and still get excited if I win a £10....in all the years I've only ever won about 3 times :shrug I guess I'm just not lucky enough, although I am lucky in love (lucky that my husband left :woohoo) tee hee :-) And I have two gr8 kids so if that kinda love counts I'm a billionaire Stars
yettiricey
yettiricey
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by KIRSTY# 18th February 2011, 10:45 am

I don't think I have even won £10 on the lottery! lol. Most for me has been a couple of pound on scratch cards!

I have wanted to have bigger boobs for years, hate it as I'm so flat chested. Even when I was pregnant they didn't grow! So I'm am so thankful that my boyfriend is paying for me 2 have them done. Without him I wouldn't be able to do it, at least for years anyway. I've got just over a month till the big day and it still doesn't feel real! I cant wait!!!!!
Its alot of money we are all paying, but if it makes us happy and more confident then its worth every penny!!
dance :cheerlead: Boobs boobsign
KIRSTY#
KIRSTY#
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 222

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down