Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Size issues!

+9
justme
sammi35
hotlips808
carol_s
narn82
lucy lou88
KIRSTY#
wend
Abs99
13 posters

Go down

Size issues! Empty Size issues!

Post by Abs99 9th February 2011, 8:48 am

Hoping someone can help, I'm really worried about the size i've picked, I wanted to be 32D/DD and the surgeon recommended 300cc but after looking into it I was worried they would be more of a C cup so asked to go up and they offered 340cc depending on the surgeon agreeing to do them, but he's doing high profile so just worried there gonna look too big or like there under my chin!! Has anyone else had/got this worry? I'm a 32b at the moment, lost them from breast feeding 3 hungry baby boys but was a 34DD before. Xx
Abs99
Abs99
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 78

Back to top Go down

Size issues! Empty Re: Size issues!

Post by wend 9th February 2011, 9:05 am

Hi
I think it can depend on your starting size. you prob will be a D starting a B but check with your ps. I was a empty A and have had 300cc and am fitting in a C fully i havn`t been measured yet but as i`m dropping and fluffing the C is getting a bit tight so i think i may measure a D soon. If your not sure go for the extra 40cc not many on here regret going bigger but lots regret smaller! good luck xxx
wend
wend
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 239

Back to top Go down

Post by KIRSTY# 9th February 2011, 12:22 pm

Im having the same worries. Really dont know what size i want. Im a very flat 34A at the mo, want a nice full C, dont want to be smaller then that really or worried I will want bigger at later stage! Surgeon recommends between 300-340's. Just been worring if I go for 300's will they be big enough? Or shall I go a bit bigger?
Its so hard 2 know. xx
KIRSTY#
KIRSTY#
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 222

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy lou88 9th February 2011, 12:33 pm

hi hun i had my op on monday, i had 335 cc overs, i was a 32B and am now currently wearing a 32D sports bra, obviously there is some swelling and a slight bit of bruising but to me they look a really good size alot bigger than i thought they were going to be. i still love them though lol. what is your height and weight if you dont mind me asking? im 7st 10lbs and 5ft 2inchs. hope this helps x
lucy lou88
lucy lou88
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by narn82 9th February 2011, 12:38 pm

Hi Abs,
i started out with a AA cup, had 300cc HP gel overs in december. i had asked for a full C.
i got messured the other day first time since and it came out as DD (poss even a E in some bras).
when i came out of surgery i put on my sports bra C cup that i had taken with me and had to send O/H out for a D and refused to believe that it didnt fit, until my auntie (has also had a BA) came to visit with a bigger one.
please trust your PS they no what they are talking about, just remeber to be sure of the size/ look your after and your PS will work his magic xxx
narn82
narn82
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 67

Back to top Go down

Post by Abs99 9th February 2011, 2:09 pm

I'm 5'5 and 8st 9, I'm quite thin on top and my boobs are a flat B but I have quite wide hips so thinking 340cc would give me a more preportioned hour glass shape, but after reading your story narn that you achieved a DD or bigger from 300's after starting as a A I'm now worried! So hard to decide as everyone is so different!! Is there a huge difference between 300cc and 340cc anyway?? I'm having overs by the way, only had 2 inch's of breast tissue which apparently is just enough. X
Abs99
Abs99
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by carol_s 9th February 2011, 2:26 pm

Hi Abs, the difference in size between 300's and 340's is minimal - less than half a cup size generally speaking.
xx
carol_s
carol_s
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3270

Back to top Go down

Post by Abs99 9th February 2011, 2:51 pm

carol_s wrote:Hi Abs, the difference in size between 300's and 340's is minimal - less than half a cup size generally speaking.
xx
Really!? Thinking i'll be happier with the slightly larger one then if it's not that much difference. Thanks for your help.
Congrats Lucy Lou on yours, from ur stats u sound tiny and if you had 345cc hoping I can pull of 340cc just fine. X
Abs99
Abs99
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by wend 10th February 2011, 8:58 am

Hi

I have no doubt you will. I`m happy with my 300cc and was really worried they would be to big. To be fair clothed no one has noticed and when i look in the mirror all it looks like is me pre op with a gel bra on which is how everyone saw me. if i knew what i know now though i have no doubts if it would fit even a 400cc would be fine, they tend to look smaller than you imagine once in. xx
wend
wend
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 239

Back to top Go down

Post by hotlips808 10th February 2011, 10:26 am

Hi all, i realy dnt no what size i should go to! im a 32B and wanted mayb to go to a big C small D... but then is that to small? big? i dnt no.... what does evryone think? i also dont no wether to go ova or under the muscle?!!? disappoint
hotlips808
hotlips808
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Abs99 10th February 2011, 10:42 am

hotlips808 wrote:Hi all, i realy dnt no what size i should go to! im a 32B and wanted mayb to go to a big C small D... but then is that to small? big? i dnt no.... what does evryone think? i also dont no wether to go ova or under the muscle?!!? disappoint
Hi, I went into see my surgeon thinking I wanted unders as someone told me they don't ripple but he told me it's not necessary if u have enough breast tissue and it's not as painful and heals quicker, your surgeon will be best to advise you on unders or overs but size wise it all depends on if you want people to notice and how you'd feel, it's hard to decide but if you feel your swaying more one way I would say go with that, I'm still nervous about size but will go mad soon if I don't just go with how I feel and I feel I want to be bigger. X
Abs99
Abs99
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by KIRSTY# 10th February 2011, 2:32 pm

Hi, Im the same hun. Im a 34A at the mo and want to be a full C. I dont wanna be much bigger then that or any smaller, or worried I will regret it.
I think C/D is a nice size. Have you seen a Plastic Surgeon?
I went and he recommened 300-340cc's. Still worried over size, but steering more towards 340.
Im having mine under the muscle as I havent got enough breast tissue. Will have 2 see what the PS says.
Good luck. xx
KIRSTY#
KIRSTY#
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Abs99 11th February 2011, 7:48 am

Have to come to any decisions Kirsty#? I think (I may be wrong) if you have them under muscle they look slightly smaller than overs so from reading other girls stories it seems they've gone for slightly bigger in that case, what are your stats cause you sound a similar starting size to me? If all goes well with mine I'd be happy to share photos if it helps, the people at HMG have ordered both sizes for me so the final decision can made on the day, maybe you could do the same?
Abs99
Abs99
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Abs99 11th February 2011, 7:49 am

Sorry have 'you' not have to!
Abs99
Abs99
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sammi35 11th February 2011, 9:33 am

@ hotlips
im also goin to abbie pines and same as u im round about 32 B and wanting to go to a c/small d size , my ps said a 300cc would be fine for me , but after reading some comments im wondering if they would be too big as a defo dont want to b a E or F cub , which ps would u be having ?

sammi x
sammi35
sammi35
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 264

Back to top Go down

Post by KIRSTY# 11th February 2011, 2:30 pm

Hi Abs,
They said they will get a few different sizes sent in for my so that the decision can be made on the day too. Just going to express how I'm feeling with PS first and let him work his magic.
I'm 5.5, and a size 10. Yea I thought the same about unders, that they may not look as big! That's why I'm thinking I may be better with a bigger size. And from what I read on here before, the difference of 40cc isn't alot, about half a cup size. So may be better off with 340's.
That would be great if I can take a look at your pics after, Thank you very much.
This website is great to be able to talk 2 girls going though the same, and helps with worries.
Good luck with yours, just over 2 weeks left!!! dance
Cant wait for mine. xxxx
KIRSTY#
KIRSTY#
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by justme 11th February 2011, 5:13 pm

Hi, I'm a size 10, 5ft2inches and I started off a 34B. I had 410 overs and am now a 34E. At first i was worried i would look too big but since it was recommended by my surgeon as my goal was a DD i trusted him and went ahead. Even now my boobs don't look massive just full and im elated with em! Loadz of my friends haven't even noticed....so my advice would be not to be afraid of going too big.
x
justme
justme
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by abbie 11th February 2011, 5:30 pm

if youve been a DD before, then you really need to try to go to that size again, because otherwise its not going to fill them out.
Id go with the biggest size offered, and id be worried 300s wouldnt fill the skin out and youd be disappointed.
abbie
abbie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2679

Back to top Go down

Post by justme 13th February 2011, 6:03 pm

I totally agree with abbie.
xxx
justme
justme
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by *Sally* 13th February 2011, 6:46 pm

Have you tried the larger size implants on? If you're worried maybe arrange another consultation with your PS just to put your mind at rest.
*Sally*
*Sally*

Number of posts : 4230

Back to top Go down

Post by Sugaura98 16th February 2011, 8:06 pm

Hi All

I had a 330cc under muscle, now 4 weeks on and feeling fantastic!

Although they say unders are more painful to have I wanted to feel for lumps and bumps and they say they look more natural. Which I agree!

I was an empty A/B after breast feeding and losing weight. I am now a full D/DD depending on bra styles. I weigh 9st5lb and height is 5ft6". I am soooooooooooooooo happy with the size I am, so natural people say I should of been born with them as they so suit me!

I do agree that little extra cc is not gunner make much difference so I would go with the bigger one if I was you.

Good luck, sending positive thoughts to you and a big excited hug!!!

Sugaura98
Sugaura98
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 10

Back to top Go down

Post by Cas*28 19th February 2011, 1:42 am

Hi,
I was an empty 34A and 375cc brought me to a C I am going Wednesday to get a DD cause I think I have outgrown my C.
Cas*28
Cas*28
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 57

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down