Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you still wear padded/gel/air bras?

+19
roxanne
*Alice*
barbiecon
Pussycat
COOKIE
sequinssparkle
claire265
angelemma
ANewMeToBe
abbie
tizzyt
angbabyxx
Jene
misf1
alfie
carol_s
jellytot1
Zzz1981
**Jem**
23 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Do you still wear padded/gel/air bras? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do you still wear padded/gel/air bras?

Post by barbiecon 18th May 2012, 11:32 am

Hi everyone i stil use push together bras as girls that have seen my pics will know i have wide set boobs naturally, la senza did brilliant ones for me and i brought about 10 of the same bra when i heard they were going bust! (excuse the punn) LOL. xx
barbiecon
barbiecon
Pregnant Buddy
Pregnant Buddy

Number of posts : 606

Back to top Go down

Do you still wear padded/gel/air bras? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do you still wear padded/gel/air bras?

Post by *Alice* 18th May 2012, 3:41 pm

This is an interesting question actually! I often wonder whether I'll wear a gel bra again... Just for when I want ridiculously large bazungas! So probably when I think I may bump into an ex Hysterical

So far I seem to be lucky where my gap is concerned, they very easily squash together. I prefer the pushed up look than the pushed together look though.. If you know what I mean. shrug X
*Alice*
*Alice*
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2055

Back to top Go down

Post by roxanne 18th May 2012, 6:12 pm

I have every intention of wearing padded bras on certain occasions. I asked for a natural shape and size, which is what I got, but love having the option of dressing them up!
roxanne
roxanne
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by needboobs 18th May 2012, 7:59 pm

Roxane, I agree with you completely. With the size implant I had I can have natural looking boobies but can put them out there if I choose! The best (and most comfy) push together bra I found was the 'Ultimo The One' bra. Available from Next online. It works wonders!
needboobs
needboobs
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 216

Back to top Go down

Post by suzi73 18th May 2012, 8:52 pm

i think i will av to buy some padded bras again Do you still wear padded/gel/air bras? - Page 2 683465
my boobs seem to be getting smaller so not got the look i was hoping for! i am happy they are so much better than before but think i should have gone bigger!!
suzi73
suzi73
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 562

Back to top Go down

Post by 2nd time lucky 18th May 2012, 9:37 pm

Hi Alice are you not still wearing your sports bra as you are only 3 weeks post op ? X
2nd time lucky
2nd time lucky
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1799

Back to top Go down

Post by *Alice* 18th May 2012, 9:45 pm

2nd time lucky wrote:Hi Alice are you not still wearing your sports bra as you are only 3 weeks post op ? X

Yeah I am, they just seem happy together even out of a bra so I can't imagine it being a problem in... Hopefully not! But generally not overly amazed by the look of cleavage... That's what I meant!x
*Alice*
*Alice*
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by abbie 19th May 2012, 6:59 am

i think its harder to get a bum-cleavage with unders.

If i do want one, then i use the ann summers instant boob job bra and i take the big padding out, or i really like the freya retro plunge bra in a smaller size

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

im a 30f, but i have it in a 32dd and it fits fine

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

abbie
abbie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2679

Back to top Go down

Post by 2nd time lucky 19th May 2012, 8:30 am

Hi Alice, I tried on a normal bra the other day just to have a sneaky peak and they looked really big but still very natural. I am lucky I have a good cleavage too. Have you bought many bra s yet ?X
2nd time lucky
2nd time lucky
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1799

Back to top Go down

Post by SunshineLady 19th May 2012, 9:10 am

Oh my goodness I just clicked on the link for the Ann summers bra and got a massive whoosh of excitement thinking that I might actually be able to wear something like that in a few weeks time!!, woohoo

My PS said I'll have a gap in between though as I haven't got any muscle in the middle... But I'm hoping it's nothing a good bra won't fix! I reckon I'll still wear gel/padded/push up etc. why the hell not!!

Oh my goodness I'm SO HAPPY!!!!!!! Stars
SunshineLady
SunshineLady
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 596

Back to top Go down

Post by *Alice* 19th May 2012, 9:32 am

2nd time lucky wrote:Hi Alice, I tried on a normal bra the other day just to have a sneaky peak and they looked really big but still very natural. I am lucky I have a good cleavage too. Have you bought many bra s yet ?X

Ohh that is good! Did you have overs? I think it makes it easier... And depending what gap you started with! I never had cleavage pre BA, it was just a bit of skin pushed to together if I'd try with my hands, no bra could perform that mirical hahaha!

No bras yet, just sports bras! But even out of a bra they're close together so I have full confidence in any future wonderbra's!x
*Alice*
*Alice*
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2