Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help consultation tomorrow, any ladies with 650cc

2 posters

Go down

Help  consultation tomorrow, any ladies with 650cc Empty Help consultation tomorrow, any ladies with 650cc

Post by Sweetcheeks21 24th January 2011, 10:56 pm

help Hi Ladies, Have a consultation tomorrow for my 2nd BA and was wondering if any ladies have pics i could have a peek at :-). Definately know i am wanting 650cc or more implant for my 2nd BA, had 380cc unders in 2006.. Any info would be grateful Thanks Ladies xx
Sweetcheeks21
Sweetcheeks21
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 61

Back to top Go down

Help  consultation tomorrow, any ladies with 650cc Empty Re: Help consultation tomorrow, any ladies with 650cc

Post by carol_s 24th January 2011, 11:07 pm

Hi sweetheart, unfortunately under the forum rules, as a 'Newbie' member you are not allowed to ask members here if you can look at their pictures (see [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] for further clarification). Hope you don't mind hunnie, but these rules have been put in place to protect both yourself and the other members.
However, please keep posting and I'm sure that you will find that your status will change from 'Newbie' to Active member.
carol_s
carol_s
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3270

Back to top Go down

Help  consultation tomorrow, any ladies with 650cc Empty Re: Help consultation tomorrow, any ladies with 650cc

Post by Sweetcheeks21 24th January 2011, 11:25 pm

Hi Carol, sorry. i did realise once i had posted my topic, I can understand its there for our protection. Apologies ladies xx
Sweetcheeks21
Sweetcheeks21
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 61

Back to top Go down

Post by carol_s 24th January 2011, 11:37 pm

That's OK sweetheart, that rule is there to protect both yourself (when you reach 'Active' status) and the rest of us and I realise that this place is so full of friendly and supportive ladies, we can sometimes forget ourselves in our initial excitement at finding we are in the most caring and safe boobie forum on the net.
Keep posting and asking questions hunnie, as we all want to help you in whatever way we can - and I'm sure you will find that your status will change to 'Active' before you know it Hug
xx
carol_s
carol_s
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3270

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down