Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 week Check Up

2 posters

Go down

2 week Check Up Empty 2 week Check Up

Post by Newbie 251 17th January 2011, 2:13 pm

Hi all, I've been to see the nurse today for my 2 week check-up to remove the steri-strips and trim the last bit of stitching. I saw my scars for the first time and was pleasantly surprised at their appearance. They are a little bit longer than I expected around 5cm. I only had small implants 230cc. I can finally remove the strap and have a shower for the first time in 2 weeks yayyy!!! I was wondering whether anyone could share their experience of the scar process ie how long they take to fade etc. I have been told it can take 1 year+. I have purchased some bio oil which I can use at 6 weeks. I was wondering whether anyone had used silicone sheets or could recommend any other scar treatments. xxx
Newbie 251
Newbie 251
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 50

Back to top Go down

2 week Check Up Empty Re: 2 week Check Up

Post by jellytot1 17th January 2011, 8:34 pm

I got my dressings taken off last Wednesday (3 weeks post op) - one scar is in the crease and is fine, the other side boob is still swollen and scar is higher up, more raised and red. PS told me to shower each day, then massage scars with E45 cream then after half an hour put micropore tape over scars. I have been using tamura cream (recommended by carol), which smells lovely and has good reviews (no improvement yet but only been using it about 4 days), but when I put tape back on, my scars sting - so I have been looking up silicone scar sheets but also would like feedback before I try them.

Enjoy your first shower - I was in mine for nearly an hour!
jellytot1
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 762

Back to top Go down