Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My 6 week check!

+6
Grace
Dancing_Diva
misf1
nads
katie
Crystal
10 posters

Go down

My 6 week check! Empty My 6 week check!

Post by Crystal 24th November 2009, 10:54 pm

HI girls ,

Had my 6 week check in Norwich @ 7pm with the transform nurse. She said my scars look fab & that they had all healed but i told her i still had 2 stiches sticking out which she seem 2 think was odd at 6 weeks..............she then decided it would be a good idea to get hold off the stitch & give it a bloody good tug & OMG i thought i was going to be sick!!! My 6 week check! Icon_eek she then said it was a stubon one started to 'Dig' (in her words!) it out! Now i dont Know if thats normal but she said i would be left with a little whole that will have to heal again...............I think i would have rather she left the silly stitch where it was My 6 week check! Icon_pale

She then noticed my horrible white spotty boobs ,chest ,neck & face and went on to ask how long i had hade it for............I told her that i 1st got it 2 days after my op & that it started on my boobs & spread from there. I also told her that i have had it 3 times since then so she was not to happy about it. She asked me if i had ever had it before which i said i never had.
I told her i had been put on fucidin antibiotic cream by the nurse but she told me to go to my G.p asap & get a swab done & that if my G.P thinks its 'related' to my surgury then ill have to be booked in early to see my surgon!

Apart from that it all went well............have 2 admit the rank spots are really gettin me down as i have my new lovely boobs but they look horrible with the puss spots all over them! My 6 week check! 304294
Crystal
Crystal
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3724

Back to top Go down

My 6 week check! Empty Re: My 6 week check!

Post by katie 24th November 2009, 11:03 pm

Oh Sta, I had no idea you had complications with your skin on your boobs?? the stitch thing I have read before on here and the girls have taken care after and things came good, but the skin infection sounds like it could be troublesome.. def get swab hun, fuciderm is topical you may need oral.... gp hun gp...xxxxxxxxxx
katie
katie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1454

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 24th November 2009, 11:04 pm

Ouchie!! Glad the stitch is out now hun, good on the nurse for taking initiative on the spots, hopefully they'll clear up x
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 13463

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 25th November 2009, 3:07 am

sounds like that stung a bit having the stitch pulled out. Glad it's out now and you wont have anymore problems with it. Hope the spots get sorted for you now.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Dancing_Diva 25th November 2009, 7:29 am

Ouch!!! Stitches really turn my stomach lol! Hope you get to the bottom of the little spots on your skin, I know when I have used anti-biotic creams in the past they have worked really quickly.

I cant believe it has been 6 weeks for you....the time is flying by!!! xxx
Dancing_Diva
Dancing_Diva
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 753

Back to top Go down

Post by Grace 25th November 2009, 7:49 am

sorry to hear about the stitch! I think I would have been sick!

Let us know how you get on with the GP for your skin, hope its all OK.
xx My 6 week check! 321562
Grace
Grace
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 605

Back to top Go down

Post by mum23boys 25th November 2009, 7:54 am

You're braver than me, don't like the sound of her 'digging' a stitch out My 6 week check! Icon_eek .

Your spots sound a bit nasty, hope you get them sorted soon, x
mum23boys
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 954

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal 25th November 2009, 9:44 am

Saw my g.p 2 day who was completely stumpt as to why i am covered in spots! He popped a spot & took a swab (yuk!) but said he didnt think they would get anything as there was hardly anything on the swab. Told me just to leave well alone & see if it settles My 6 week check! Icon_eek
Crystal
Crystal
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tonic28 25th November 2009, 12:26 pm

Hi Sta

ooouuuchhh stitches My 6 week check! Icon_pale !!

Sorry to hear bout your skin such a shame as clearly spoiling your lovely new boobies.....maybe a skin infection?? Probaby need oral antis as fucidic is quite mild in comparison....wishing your spots better!! (am sympathetic my daughter, 4 yrs, has molloscum and is quite covered its yuk) xxxxx
Tonic28
Tonic28
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 997

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal 25th November 2009, 6:16 pm

It funny really as my husband pointed out to day that i have had the spots once before my op when i was on a course off oral antibiotics ( i forgot about it as it was a long time ago) &the 3 times since my op i have been covered in them i was on oral antibiotics so im wandering if its a reaction to them?! It makes sense........I had 1 lot that you take for 3 days after ya op then another for a chest infection, then a different lot a week a half later as the 1st lot didnt work.

they are starting to clear up again thank god as im out for a party at the weekend! My 6 week check! 727935
Crystal
Crystal
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by *Sally* 25th November 2009, 8:21 pm

Sounds like you could have found your cause there Sta. Hope they clear up soon so you can give your boobies an outing at the weekend. xx
*Sally*
*Sally*

Number of posts : 4230

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy_bunn1e 25th November 2009, 10:08 pm

hope your spots clear hun, but glad your scars and boobies are fine xx
fluffy_bunn1e
fluffy_bunn1e
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2697

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down