Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fat and bloated 2 days post op is this normal?

+4
jellytot1
NurseSophie89
carol_s
ToriLoula
8 posters

Go down

Fat and bloated 2 days post op is this normal? Empty Fat and bloated 2 days post op is this normal?

Post by ToriLoula 16th January 2011, 7:15 pm

Hi girls

I had my op Friday and aswel as my new boobie implants I seem to have aquired a new belly implant! All my middle from the boobs down is huge, like I look 5 months pregnant! Even when I'm sat down usually it would go into the old tummy rolls but it just stays inflated! It's really worrying me because as I look down at my belly it is all puffed out ABOVE the belly button, which I have never seen before. My belly button is all stretched and swollen around it.

Is this anything to do with the op or am I having some kind of phantom pregnancy?

xxxxx
ToriLoula
ToriLoula
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 283

Back to top Go down

Fat and bloated 2 days post op is this normal? Empty Re: Fat and bloated 2 days post op is this normal?

Post by carol_s 16th January 2011, 7:53 pm

Some of the pain meds can cause you to become constipated and you will feel very bloated because of this. Have you been going regularly since you were discharged??
xx
carol_s
carol_s
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3270

Back to top Go down

Fat and bloated 2 days post op is this normal? Empty Re: Fat and bloated 2 days post op is this normal?

Post by NurseSophie89 16th January 2011, 8:38 pm

Totally normal huni, its a mixture of the pain meds causing constipated and you will also have had some fluids in theatre so you'll be retaining those too! Not to worry though, itll go down x
NurseSophie89
NurseSophie89
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1920

Back to top Go down

Post by jellytot1 16th January 2011, 8:43 pm

Someone on here recommended taking pro biotics after GA - so I tried it after my BA and didn't suffer from the dreaded bloating - also if you are taking codeine that can cause constipation, so you may want to cut back on that too. Are you in pain and uncomfortable? or just worried about your reverse tummy tuck! xx
jellytot1
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 762

Back to top Go down

Post by Jene 16th January 2011, 9:04 pm

I looked huge for about a bout 1 -2 weeks. It goes in time. Not sure if it was the medication or the GA but I lost my abs an looked at least 6mths pregnant shrug
Jene
Jene
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 440

Back to top Go down

Post by **Jem** 16th January 2011, 9:14 pm

Yes I was the same as Jene, aren't we the lucky ones! I really hope it goes quickly for you xxx
**Jem**
**Jem**
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 195

Back to top Go down

Post by kittie 16th January 2011, 9:49 pm

I had the same thing for about a week. Combination of after effects of GA and the pain meds making me constipated. It does go away hun. Drink lots of fluids and eat as well as you can.
kittie
kittie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2076

Back to top Go down

Post by OliviaFellows 16th January 2011, 9:56 pm

Hey Tori snap on the bloat, i havent been to the loo since the day before. That was without Codeine too as im allergic lol.
It makes your post op bra feel even tighter doesnt it!! x
OliviaFellows
OliviaFellows
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 109

Back to top Go down

Post by ToriLoula 16th January 2011, 10:10 pm

Thanks girls! Glad it's normal, reverse tummy tuck lol. I have been but I had to force it a bit, I'm not in any pain at all, havent taken any pain killers today so hopefully I'll be ok soon.
Thanks again
xxxxx
ToriLoula
ToriLoula
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 283

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down